• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
lol no... i dont want to BEAT samus...
i want to... DEMOLISH samus.
3 stock is the only way i will be satisfied!

10xyros.

and yeah. im alright. its just like... my back hurts alot but im still functionable.
thanks for asking.

edit: **** my blood alcohol content was like 57 one time. not really haha. i need to start inserting that after i say stuff sometimes. it would make me make alot more sense if i said "just kidding" or "not really" sometimes. hahahaha

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i feel like i shouldnt give up smash because nes noob wouldnt want me to. well he might want me to give up barlw

im gonna play some meree
and then some barlw. whens the next tourney

Will_

Smash Journeyman
I'm picking up Falcon, maining him right along Gdorf.

btw AL we're going to INNsomnia right?

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I'm up for it, but have no ride.

I'm pretty much up for any tourney, but don't have a ride.

And wtf, Janitor. Come to my tournament this Saturday!

Slam, good to see you're okay.

Anyone coming to Smash today?

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i would come smash but seriously my back hurts too bad to drive i think.
idk.
ill get over it. just not today. hahaha

yeah, janitor. you should go to zero's tournament. you can play meree teams with me if you want to waste money again. :/

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i may come.
i would come smash but seriously my back hurts too bad to drive i think.
idk.
ill get over it. just not today. hahaha

yeah, janitor. you should go to zero's tournament. you can play meree teams with me if you want to waste money again. :/
still recommending going to a doctor if it still hurts.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I'll be smashing Friday Zero, I have to work to meet my side of the deal so I can do stuff this weekend.
Strict parents ftl!

Majist

Smash Journeyman
Wanted to say this before, but smashgiving last saturday was kickass. New super mario bros. wii speedrun was too good. And yet another waffle house coincidence...the plot thickens.

I want to be at Zero's this Saturday(PPL mm's oh man) but I probably won't.
Noooo!! I knew I was gonna miss out when I left D:
I should have toughed out the pain and sickness!!!
I'm older than you, too.
Oh yeah, you are haha.... And Rob is, too.
"Robert McCollum, 36, of Pulaski, Tenn., had a blood alcohol content of .237 percent when he caused the crash the evening of Nov. 24"

:|

>:|
And the @sshole is 36 ****ing years old. Christ. Is he in jail? He'd better be.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Wait Will might not be at Zero's next tourney?
Noooo D: I've been working my *** off to try and learn the DK matchup, ;-; plus I wanted those friendlies.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
dk aint that hard.
dont get baired.
:o

zigsta you got a mm wih DMG?
he's like my favorite player evvvaaarrrr!!!!!

j00t

Smash Champion
And the @sshole is 36 ****ing years old. Christ. Is he in jail? He'd better be.
He died in the wreck too.

I'm inspired to get better as well, but it isn't just for myself this time. It's for Ryan. I think I've been too selfish in my reasoning to get better before...

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i dont keep up when tournaments are anymore
i have to work this saturday. i may stop by after 6 if something is still going on

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i would like to officially state that arby's new "dollar menu" sucks.
well it doesn't 'suck' but everywhere else gives you more for your dollar

the beef and cheddar is pretty good but its gone in 3 bites

Will_

Smash Journeyman
Wait Will might not be at Zero's next tourney?
Noooo D: I've been working my *** off to try and learn the DK matchup, ;-; plus I wanted those friendlies.
sry :[

Andy's got a party, so that crosses out the moogle train. Gonna check the joot train.

Though DK is so easily beaten he's not even worth practicing for...unless you're snake/marth/mid-tier and below.

j00t

Smash Champion

Andy's got a party, so that crosses out the moogle train. Gonna check the joot train.

Though DK is so easily beaten he's not even worth practicing for...unless you're snake/marth/mid-tier and below.
If you're wondering whether or not I am going, then no, I am not.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
Busy thread today.

A few points of interest:
1. I am working tomorrow morning until 3:30ish and would like to play smash afterwards.
2. I will be at Zero's tournament on Saturday, but it seems that there won't be much of a Melee crowd.
3. I plan to be in Huntsville next Thursday to fill out some paperwork for school and expect to also stay for the weekly smashfest.
4. I will be going to the Innsomnia reunion and will be looking to coordinate travel plans in the near future.

Will_

Smash Journeyman
Not as long as it's on the same weekend as INNsomnia.

18th is also my bday, winterfest woulda been my bday present.

Winnar

Smash Lord

I'm inspired to get better as well, but it isn't just for myself this time. It's for Ryan. I think I've been too selfish in my reasoning to get better before...
Your post made me realize this: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8995443&postcount=660

I ****ING KNEW IT

I KNEW I didn't just suck at brawl XD That pretty much covers everyone I play.

Well I guess I play DDD but I wouldn't do that because it's just TOO lame

it takes meta to beat me. no other will work. I have never lost to any character but meta. I AM GOD!!!!
I ****ING KNEW IT

I KNEW you'd show up XD

high five

-Chad-

Slackerator

Self improvement is never a bad thing Joot. That doesn't really make you selfish in any way, it's pretty admirable I'd say considering there's a lot of people who don't try to improve themselves ever and just expect things to change.

NES is pretty much been my inspiration in why I started picking up Fox again...

He'd always tell me the usual "pick a better character" "pikachu is a terrible character" and such. I've actually been quite a scrub for a long time before him...I'd never openly say it but I blamed a lot of losses on my character. I pretty much refused to pick up other characters to cover my main's weaknesses.

I'm changin' that **** now.

j00t

Smash Champion
Self improvement is never a bad thing Joot. That doesn't really make you selfish in any way, it's pretty admirable I'd say considering there's a lot of people who don't try to improve themselves ever and just expect things to change.
I guess so. It's just that recently I've been desiring only to get better, no matter what it took. I was actually not having fun with Smash for a while (I was focusing too much on my faults), and I was looking beyond just having a good time with my friends. I had to get better, no matter what. I forgot what was valuable to me in playing Smash; the sense of competition overwhelmed me.

I still want to be one of the best in Smash, but I don't want to push away my friends while accomplishing that goal.

/embarassed

nicaboy

Smash Champion
I honestly cant believe he passed. I remember when he fell asleep on my shoulder and i was like noob get up we have a teams tourney match to play. He was like bro im so tired and i was like no johns get up and play. We laughed after wards and he apologized too me for being sleepy. I was like its all good man. He is the sole reason i main sheik cuz i couldn't beat him with peach. God its still so sad that he died excuse me for the random post guys. I miss nice1 too but he aint dead .

Top Bottom