• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Winnar

Smash Lord
Dude I can't believe they didn't put pikachu in smash bros :\

He's such an iconic character for nintendo...

And they put in freaking Ice Climbers? How many people even remembered that game before smash bros?

Pika_Cam

Smash Ace
Dude I can't believe they didn't put pikachu in smash bros :\

He's such an iconic character for nintendo...

And they put in freaking Ice Climbers? How many people even remembered that game before smash bros?
Yeah man, I want pikachu to be in brawl for real. He would have all of those awesome lightning attacks like thunder and tjolt.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Hey, guys, I just thought of a wacky balance change I would make to Brawl. I know footstools are dumb, but I think if you footstool Metaknight's tornado he should go into his footstool animation. Lewl.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
3 characters that would enjoy putting things in their mouths?
Oh Moogle, next Waba Monthly is on the 21st. I think I saw that you were wondering when the date was on the first post this morning.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Everyone who went to the Mobile tournament a little while back. I've now got a hold on all of the matches that were recorded. Which ones do you want uploaded to youtube?

jinkogunai

Smash Apprentice
New to Alabama

Hi. I'm Jin and I just moved to Spanish Fort, Alabama. I am a competitive gamer besides casual gaming I play Halo 3, SF 4, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, and Brawl. I'm just sayin hi to the alabama thread and wondering if there are some players and events in alabama thta i should know about. I would love to get some regular meetups together!

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Everyone who went to the Mobile tournament a little while back. I've now got a hold on all of the matches that were recorded. Which ones do you want uploaded to youtube?
Were there any Marth players? I'd like to see some of those if there was one.

Hi. I'm Jin and I just moved to Spanish Fort, Alabama. I am a competitive gamer besides casual gaming I play Halo 3, SF 4, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, and Brawl. I'm just sayin hi to the alabama thread and wondering if there are some players and events in alabama thta i should know about. I would love to get some regular meetups together!
Hey man welcome to our dull state! We have a few SF who post in this thread including myself.
Hmm upcoming events:
Teamwork Makes Dreamwork- a melee and brawl tournament in vestavia (Nov 7th)
Arcade Stix- A mobile tournament (Nov 21)

Oh and we keep our first page updated with this stuff to keep things easier. Have fun and enjoy yourself

reimeii

Smash Apprentice
Hey man welcome to our dull state! We have a few SF who post in this thread including myself.
Hmm upcoming events:
Teamwork Makes Dreamwork- a melee and brawl tournament in vestavia (Nov 7th)
Arcade Stix- A mobile tournament (Nov 21)

Oh and we keep our first page updated with this stuff to keep things easier. Have fun and enjoy yourself

what he said

jinkogunai

Smash Apprentice
thanks for the heads up. i checked the tourney page and sposted on the 1st event because its close. is vestavia close to spanish fort?

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
thanks for the heads up. i checked the tourney page and sposted on the 1st event because its close. is vestavia close to spanish fort?

Nnnnnnnnno. Vestavia is pretty much Birmingham. It's just a suburb of Birmingham. So that's a bit of a ways away from you. Luckily you're close to Pensacola and Mobile! There's some Smash activity that goes down there too.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
yeah jin.
stay active and ****.
dont be like all these other dumb *****es who post here once and request to be on the front page then dissapear.

are you really a competetive gamer?!!!!!
lol

edit: lol

double edit: nevermind, youre friends with ruuku. :)

jinkogunai

Smash Apprentice
Nnnnnnnnno. Vestavia is pretty much Birmingham. It's just a suburb of Birmingham. So that's a bit of a ways away from you. Luckily you're close to Pensacola and Mobile! There's some Smash activity that goes down there too.
thanks for the info. ive heard there's some good activity in pensacola myself. ill make sure to check it out.

yeah jin.
stay active and ****.
dont be like all these other dumb *****es who post here once and request to be on the front page then dissapear.

are you really a competetive gamer?!!!!!
lol

edit: lol

double edit: nevermind, youre friends with ruuku. :)
ill try to stay as active on the forums as posible, although i was never much of a forum goer i the past, lol.

and yea i am a competitive gamer. im just recently ot a copy of brawl to pay it more seriously, but i played before i got it. and yea im good friends with ruuku. we go to tournaments and i help him with some of his events. u know him?

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
florida is too good at smash.

and yeah i know that dude.
from videos and ****.
not irl.

Top Bottom