• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I was wondering why munkus beaver hadn't reported shaslam's awesome avatar 300 times already.

I guess "justice" only applies to Marty

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
I didn't realize anything was inherently wrong with ShaSLAM's avatar in regards to the rules until it was brought up. Seemed obvious then.

Also, Zero Gamer should have his tournaments at our apartment.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
sounds like zero gamer is the new go getter of AL!
hopefully GA can make a tournament of his next time.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
yeah i thought there might have been a rule regarding no cussing or something in avatars.

and thanks for not banning me mike g :)
mucho amor.

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
I was telling my dad I was going to Gamebox when I was going to Cheap, but now I don't wanna get caught lying. I think thye might start trying to follow me.

My dad isn't to afraid of me being abducted. He's all like most of you guys are in college and are around stuff I don't need to be around. That's dumb because half of the people in my school do drugs and some people even told me how to get the legal marijuana stuff. Drugs don't intrest me at all so i don't care what you do. Thats why i love slam so much (no homo).

The way I see it, if i keep my grades up, and get my own money to go to the tournaments i should be able to go.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Yes I am, I have the wii packed and everything. What time are you wanting to host it up?

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
my favorite hentai anime is Dragon Pink
i think theres only like 3 episodes of that though

OH and Sex Demon Queen that was actually a good one, like honestly i'm not even being sarcastic, it was really funny. it just happened to be a hentai

funny story about how I stumbled upon Sex Demon Queen, i was searching on some p2p thinger like limewire or kazaa or osmething, and something popped up saying FLCL EPISODE 7! and i was like um well this is probably not real but i want to know what this is. so i DL'd it and it was a really funny hentai anime lol

Majist

Smash Journeyman
I'm suprised I haven't seen any posts about anything pertaining to Halloween or Smash, or even Smash on Halloween... I was in T-Town at a killer party with lots of drunk hot ladies. There were a couple of girls that came as Mario and Luigi, and they were actually really freaking sexy. My pen15 was confused.

My girlfriend told me last night that she wants to be Sheik for Halloween next year:bigthumbu

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Zero gamer I'ma have to pass on this one. Parents are being difficult, if I didn't know better I'd say they didn't want me going in the first place haha.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
So who in AL is going to Waba this month?

Reflex, Dan, and Billy is who I'm expecting to see.

Zero, Kola, Slam, and T1J should bring their *** there too.

Oh and Mahg.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
idk man. i might go to ****ing atlanta...
probably not though.
i mean. idk.

i was a hick for halloween.
there were alot of people dressed as mario and luigi.
i ended up being hammered at like 5 or 6 different parties.

Will_

Smash Journeyman
Janitor you look pimp in the 2nd pic. lol @ popeye and samuel l jackson.

I dressed up like Neo and took the siblings out trick or treating. Half the night was ppl requesting that I do flips n ****.

Majist

Smash Journeyman
While we're on the subject:

EDIT: I was Neo a couple of years ago. That was the best costume cuz it takes no effort and you look bad@ss

This year's was quite expensive....

Fangs: $20
Blood Red contacts: $100
Peacoat: $150

Girlfriend in high-heeled leather boots, skirt, and corset: Priceless

j00t

Smash Champion
We may not be the best Smash state, but god **** we are the sexiest state EVAR.

Thanks to Shannon + girlfriend of course :3

G. Vice

Smash Lord
We may not be the best Smash state, but god **** we are the sexiest state EVAR.

Thanks to Shannon + girlfriend of course :3
I think Arkansas is pretty much both. Have you seen Arkansas' Team Upsmash? Broken and Sexy to boot.

Top Bottom