• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
the problem is that alabama tournaments are few and far in between and also several of the panelists are apathetic about the whole thing now

but if someone gets together and makes a list i will update it
I made a list, probably isn't accurate, but it is a contribute.
I need people that are actually ranked to help me though. :/

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
oh, i keep forgetting its middle TN which doesnt mean it's 7 hours away xD.

I'll talk to SleepMetalK and see whats up =D

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
You all should go to the Nov. 7th tourney. It'll be the first thing I've gone to in, like, a month or two.

Edit: And depending on circumstances, I might just come up and see you too KO.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i started posting on the PR thread again.
i have a feeling its only a matter of time until AL starts to hate me again :(
i dont want to be an *** anymore :/

oh and i keep forgetting to apologize to zero for screaming during our set.
its just a bad habbit that im trying to stop.
i wasnt mad at you or anything.
i just have trouble acting proffessional.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Don't worry, Slam. Even if AL hates you, I'll still love you.

Pika_Cam

Smash Ace

its just a bad habbit that im trying to stop.
i wasnt mad at you or anything.
i just have trouble acting proffessional.
Yeah, it reminds me of how I felt back when I wasn't really considered although I had better tournament performance at the time. I'd have to look back at the tournament results, but I'd say you are probably number 10.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
its just a bad habit that I'm trying to stop.
i wasn't mad at you or anything.
i just have trouble acting professional.

yeah Zero, don't worry about it. He just does those things :p

Oh, and I think Slam should be ranked. He is improving from what I've seen. I'm still not sure about Scourge, since I've literally never seen him play, even though I've been to more than 3 tournaments with him. His sister has a good peach though :chuckle:

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Slam, it's cool that you're apologizing for anger management. I've had bad days where I'm a little more volatile too.

Regardless of whether you had apologized or not, I would still respect you the same as a fellow Smasher and fan of Keroro Gunso (^^). You're far better than certain other people I've smashed with too. >.>

Just watch though - this tourney - you'll probably be mega-chill or something.

And I'mma **** yo' face in low tiers, son. GET AT ME

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
:p I don't hate you slam, you're a cool person. and just to make sure that we're getting something clear...I'm not underestimating you on my PR talk, I just haven't seen you and said things based off what I have seen. My fault, I wasn't aware you were an active smasher since I haven't seen you since that gamebox tournament.

j00t

Smash Champion
I just think you're a little weird, Slam.

And I'm pretty sure I've said "**** that Slam guy" IRL a few times.

But I met you and you were pretty chill.

Winnar

Smash Lord
Even if AL hates you Slam I still think you're awesome :O

Maybe you should move lol

PS Slam for PR
esident

mslano

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure if I'll be working or not on the 7th as the manager is no longer taking requests for that day. If I'm scheduled to work in the evening, then it should work out.

I did, however, request time off for the 14-15 and should be able to get that request fulfilled. So, it's looking like I can make it to 1 1/2 tourneys in the coming weeks.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
:p I don't hate you slam, you're a cool person. and just to make sure that we're getting something clear...I'm not underestimating you on my PR talk, I just haven't seen you and said things based off what I have seen. My fault, I wasn't aware you were an active smasher since I haven't seen you since that gamebox tournament.
nah man. i was talking about a long time ago over summer or something when i got into a big argument with munkus over PR stuff. nothing to do with you.

and you really never went to any other tournament other than that one gamebox and tcs7 or something... ive been to like.... every one in between....which is like... 8 tournaments or something.... idk why you have so many assumptions about me... like saying my doing well in a tournament is "suprising." well ok. i dont usually do THAT good. lol but you act like no one has changed or improved since the first gamebox tourney that you went to. and things are always changing.

and joot its all cool.

im weird.

im on drugs.

i have mood swings and anxiety disorders.

im ****ed up all in all.

tonight has been like... the most wasted ive ever been.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
quadruple post.

i would seriously give someone my liver if they would give me the power to win tournaments with jigglypuff. thats like... my dream of dreams pertaining to smash.

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
Everyone should love me most. I'm trapped inside teh house not able to go to any more tournaments. My dad is too scared. He thinks im gonna get abducted.

reimeii

Smash Apprentice
Everyone should love me most. I'm trapped inside teh house not able to go to any more tournaments. My dad is too scared. He thinks im gonna get abducted.
Just tell him that there have been no known abductions at any smash tournaments, just a lot of beatings, many ***** that have gone unreported, and people tend to lose a lot of money

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
Your dad has no fear of you being abducted. He just doesn't want you to go. Your dad stayed at one of the Vulcan Gamebox tournaments before. You can't tell me and expect me to believe he truly thinks someone at that tournament was capable of an abduction. I just don't buy it. :psycho:

Will_

Smash Journeyman
Just tell him that there have been no known abductions at any smash tournaments, just a lot of beatings, many ***** that have gone unreported, and people tend to lose a lot of money
LOL

10ohsotrues

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
nah man. i was talking about a long time ago over summer or something when i got into a big argument with munkus over PR stuff. nothing to do with you.

and you really never went to any other tournament other than that one gamebox and tcs7 or something... ive been to like.... every one in between....which is like... 8 tournaments or something.... idk why you have so many assumptions about me... like saying my doing well in a tournament is "suprising." well ok. i dont usually do THAT good. lol but you act like no one has changed or improved since the first gamebox tourney that you went to. and things are always changing.
Haha you've got a great point. I've only been to 4 tournaments, and I'm really biased because I actually stayed at the Vulcan Gamebox one to see others play. and I do think people improved from Gamebox. I only rated your performance surprising because I haven't heard anything about you. You have to admit you shocked alot of people at the latest tournament.

We need as many people from the PR to go to this next tournament as possible. Also I'd love a recording station. :p

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer

and joot its all cool.

im weird.

im on drugs.

i have mood swings and anxiety disorders.

im ****ed up all in all.

tonight has been like... the most wasted ive ever been.
dude keroro gunsou is the ****.
triple post. winnar keeps making my day :):):)
quadruple post.

i would seriously give someone my liver if they would give me the power to win tournaments with jigglypuff. thats like... my dream of dreams pertaining to smash.

:|

10 lol wut:|

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
So where's super logic man, Munkus beaver at? I love reading his posts for teh lulz
xD

*counter 4 hits*

Top Bottom