• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Will_

Smash Journeyman
Moogle definitely takes higher level math classes than Piccolo, that's for sure.

F*** grad school math.

j00t

Smash Champion
Moogle also plays Melee a lot better than Piccolo. And Piccolo would ragequit after around 5 minutes, and Moogle would just snicker and sneer at him. *kekekeke*

Winnar

Smash Lord
Moogle also plays Melee a lot better than Piccolo. And Piccolo would ragequit after around 5 minutes, and Moogle would just snicker and sneer at him. *kekekeke*
Man moogle is talking a lot about himself lately since he changed his avatar.

Weird.

Oh guys I've been playing a lot of melee lately. Robert is apparently a mango rester. Who knew?

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
lmao jack

moogle once touched me and i exploded. I think that counts as "energy fingers"

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
zero gamer.
come to t1j's apartment.
i'll be there.
smashing.
you're mom's *****.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Wut, Slam...

Well... I was actually already having a couple people from Shoryuken over for some Street Fighter/King of Fighters/Blazblue and I thought it would be cool to hang out with a couple smashers too. The more the merrier...

I've also recently been watching that Sargeant Frog Kerororo and it is... interesting to say the least. It reminds me of Excel Saga and Puni Puni Poemy.

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna see how it goes, but I've never done semi-long distance dating before. Can't be too bad~

Edit: Avatar conforming is cool!

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Dammit Duchok. My roommate saw your avatar and I had to hear a corny joke.

"If Carmen San Diego and Waldo had a baby, you'd never find that mother f***er."

Top Bottom