• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I can walk to your house in under 3 mins. :laugh:
wait wait wait, his house is close to yours? xD Cheap you know you should have let me know about this. Next weekend smashfest you have there will be a great chance I'll be able to partake. I need to friendly your cario anyway <.<

_Keno_

Smash Lord
wait wait wait, his house is close to yours? xD Cheap you know you should have let me know about this. Next weekend smashfest you have there will be a great chance I'll be able to partake. I need to friendly your cario anyway <.<
I won't be holding anything until I find my Wii cords. :(
Luckily zero is willing.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
That was for Zero. I was just saying how you didn't let me know he was close to you, which means he is also close to me. lol

_Keno_

Smash Lord
Aye zero, whats your name. I dont want your mom or something to answer the door and be like "yes?" Me: "ummm, where is...uhh...Zero..."?

Mines Russ btw.

Also, I'll be there in about 15 mins.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
lol

"I don't know your name, but I'll be over in ten."

I did that recently, but fortunately, he answered the door, not his parents.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
Oh no, you didnt post an actual street address. There are two 2573s

Edit: I'm guessing its the one I thought was two minutes away. BRT

Edit2: Nope, that one wasn't an apartment complex. I'll just try again tomorrow I suppose, if thats ok.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
looooooooool, >.>

I forgot the street address......

2573 Mountain Lodge Circle
Vestavia Hills

>.<

Edit: You can still come over in less than 5 minutes, but you'd be cutting through the backyards of a couple houses. Also, you can still come over if you want... but if you can't today, then, yeah, tomorrow is good.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
What time would people be smashing tomorrow? I have work at 5 and wouldn't mind getting some play time in prior to that as I haven't even touched the game since TO5.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
You can come over at anytime, since I don't have anything at all to do this week.

3:00, 2:00, 1:00, whatever is good with me. I recommend bringing a spare wii/gamecube because a lot of times, my wii can't read Melee.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
I'll be there around 2 with a Gamecube. I'll have to leave at about 4:45.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
turtles is ****.
I'm having fun with it, but I'm so confused what the design philosophy behind the game was while they were developing it. The attacks don't make a lot of sense, and the button input rarely has anything to do with the move you perform. You're too protected from being comboed. The tech window is HUGE, but the grab counter window is miniscule. Because every attack either comes out on either frame 5-10 or 40-90, the game seems to gravitate towards jabbing, grabbing, and tech chasing. You can also grab someone who's rolling. What.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Hey Zero I may be over today after I finish an errand. So will people still be there after say an hour?

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
all i have to say is Casey Jones is beast tier

actually he's probably mid-low tier but he's my favorite character so far

i dunno it seems like i just find opportunities to jab combo and grab and that's like the whole game

but its fun so far

i kind of want to play some smash bros.

shaslam i may be able to go to waba

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
if you're going to waba this weekend, wouldn't be a better idea to go to awa instead? There's s'posed to be a huge *** brawl tourney and m2k is confirmed to be there.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
in atlanta.

teams results
1) Lambchops and Merc
2) Random Johning scrubs who got 6 stocked

reflex and kismet got DQ'd for not showing up on time.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
waba is next weekend.
im either going to a party with janitor in auburn tommorow... or a keg party in montevallo.
janitor can decide which to go to i guess.

i like kegs and not driving.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
If I were to ever team with M2K at an anime convention our team name would be "Welcome to the M2K." That way we'd have a clever anime-based team name that no one would get.

I wonder if people would recognize him from his very kingly photo...

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
ive been planning to go to the auburn party for a while, its supposed to be some kind of epic **** or something
if you dont want to go thats cool though, i can probably find a ride

_Keno_

Smash Lord
so, is the waba monthly the 26th? That may not be right, since it was rescheduled (or that may be the rescheduled date). And what are the plans for b'ham and waba.

Also, t1j and George, I may have left my my Wii cables at your place (not my sensor bar though). Just pm me or post if you find an extra set.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
Alright, stop by my house whenever, just give me a call to let me know (205 807 4158).

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
NOOOOOO JANIIITORRRRRRRR!!!!!

KEGGGGGG!!!!!!
i know how much you like drinking. and kegs.

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
I'll should have found out if I can go to Waba by Tuesday. My dad is on vaction this whole week and I'm gonna ask him on Monday if I can go.

Top Bottom