• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

mslano

Smash Journeyman
slano come to my house this weekend for funsies.
I can't this weekend. I have stuff going on Saturday and then I work on Sunday. We'll have to plan a weekend excursion ahead of time so I can schedule it.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
I was going to make Gant my avatar but noooo you can't have an animated avatar, says the smashboards.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I decided that Babus Swain was better than any meme avatar.

...that and photoshop is fun. :D

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
you could use a single still frame from it. i think it would look fine regardless of the lack of animation.
if the people who haven't played PW see it they wouldn't get it even if it was animated...
and the people who know what it is will get it.

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
Cheap, my dad is an *******. I doubt he's gonna take me. He's been on vacation all week and i asked him about going and he got irritated at me.

I officially quit anything serious on wifi just now. I'm tired of missing well placed smashes because the game doesn't want me to connect any moves or have any chance of winning. Brawl is already a game of chance and adding in a 50% chance of your moves coming you doesn't add any fun to it.

tl;dr
You are lazy for not reading 2 sentences. Someone host more smashfest so i can not rust.

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
Bandwangons are fun

So, I've decided I'm going to the October 3rd tournament, and I'm willing to carpool with other people who go here (UA; I was thinking maybe Da Bomb, if he's/you're interested). I probably wouldn't leave early enough to make it to doubles on time, though, unless those who wanted to go with me really wanted to play doubles. Does anyone else attend UA? I know of Duchock, Vyse, Munkus, and Da Bomb, and that's it. I personally wouldn't want to carpool more than two other people.

Speaking of which, Bomb, we need to get together and play sometime! I'm having major Brawl withdrawals here xD

EDIT: I decree we have regular UA Competitive Smash Smashfests like, bi- or tri-weekly. I could probably pull some strings in CGI to make them sponsor it. They were also talking about getting a UA Brawl Team (crew, essentially) started, which I think would be a pretty cool idea. We could all get good and then make crew combo videos and stuff :O

Now that Cam and Dan are at Alburn, we're going to need some firepower to compete with tem! :D (Well, not so much Cam anymore, I guess :\)

Top Bottom