• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
UA vs Auburn Iron Bowl Brawl Smashtacular! I like it. The university is up for anything Iron Bowl like.

But sadly I'm not gonna be able to go on the 3rd. I actually am going to Atlanta that weekend, but for... other reasons.

And yes, bandwagons are indeed fun.

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
Billy's also in Auburn now.
TBH I don't know Billy :S

So, do you guys really like the idea of a Brawl team? We get together once a week for "meetings" (coughsmashfestcough); we possibly get sponsors via CGI; we all go to tournaments together, possibly not on our dime; and of course we have our own crew name and logo and shiz thanks to someone who is good at Photoshop who we will... persuade to help us. If there is enough interest, I can talk to the CGI people about getting the "meetings" started soon.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
I'll be in Auburn for the Iron bowl.

Because I'm going to the Iron Bowl.

Mofo's

RedTurtle

Smash Rookie
Hey. I haven't been here in a long time(so long that I forgot my name on the boards). Anyway, I'm from Alabama. I was hoping to try and get in here more and talk. I'm from Moulton, 45 minutes from Huntsville. I use Sonic in Brawl(though I'm not too good).

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Hey. I haven't been here in a long time(so long that I forgot my name on the boards). Anyway, I'm from Alabama. I was hoping to try and get in here more and talk. I'm from Moulton, 45 minutes from Huntsville. I use Sonic in Brawl(though I'm not too good).
All the more reason to play more often. You'll learn a whole lot.

Mr. Referee

Smash Cadet
I've been having some fun with Turtles recently. Overall probably not as good as the smash games but still pretty good. Better than other games of its type that aren't smash like Onimusha Blade Warriors or Viewtiful Joe Red Hot Rumble (even though I own and like both games). lol

RedTurtle

Smash Rookie
I've been having some fun with Turtles recently. Overall probably not as good as the smash games but still pretty good. Better than other games of its type that aren't smash like Onimusha Blade Warriors or Viewtiful Joe Red Hot Rumble (even though I own and like both games). lol
Even the slight differences in the Turtles game makes it fun. Though, Brawl will be better because of the time and effort put into it.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
He plays lucario mostly, and some DK, but he may have a hidden ganon I don't know about.

Also, since nobody in B'ham seems to be going to Waba...anyone up for melee/brawl?

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Why is Alabama so pro at smash as well as College football? >_>

always Alabama putting the hurt Arkansas no matter where it's at ._.

Top Bottom