• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

j00t

Smash Champion
Good job representing Huntsville, Sensai and Moogle. You guys deserve first (Even if you did split it, you two are just that good. :p)

moogle

Smash Ace
HOT FRESH AND UNCENSORED

01 - Moogle (Marth) vs Coach (C.Falcon)
02 - Moogle (Marth) vs Coach (C.Falcon)
03 - Moogle (Marth) vs Coach (C.Falcon)
04 - Moogle (C.Falcon) vs Coach (C.Falcon)
05 - Moogle (C.Falcon) vs Coach (C.Falcon)
06 - Moogle (C.Falcon) vs Coach (C.Falcon)
07 - Moogle (C.Falcon) vs Coach (C.Falcon)
08 - Moogle (C.Falcon) vs Coach (C.Falcon)
09 - Moogle (C.Falcon) vs Coach (Peach)
10 - Moogle (C.Falcon) vs Coach (Peach)
11 - Moogle (Fox) vs Coach (Peach)
12 - Moogle (Fox) vs Coach (Peach)
13 - Moogle (Fox) vs Coach (Peach)
14 - Moogle (Sheik) vs Coach (Peach)
15 - JWT (Fox) vs Coach (Peach)
16 - JWT (G&W) vs Coach (Peach)
17 - Solitaire (C.Falcon) vs JWT (G&W)
18 - Solitaire (C.Falcon) vs JWT (G&W)
19 - Moogle (Marth) vs Solitaire (C.Falcon)
20 - Moogle (Marth) vs Solitaire (C.Falcon)
21 - Moogle (Marth) vs Sensai (Ganon)
22 - Moogle (Marth) vs Sensai (Ganon)
23 - Moogle (Peach) vs Sensai (Ganon)
24 - Moogle (C.Falcon) vs Sensai (Ganon)
25 - Moogle (C.Falcon) vs Sensai (Ganon)
26 - JWT (Fox) vs Sensai (Ganon)
27 - JWT (G&W) vs Sensai (Jiggs)
28 - JWT (G&W) vs Sensai (Ganon)
29 - Coach (Peach) vs Sensai (Ganon)
30 - Coach (Peach) vs Sensai (Ganon)
31 - Coach (Peach) vs Sensai (Ganon)
32 - Coach (C.Falcon) vs Sensai (Ganon)
33 - Moogle (G&W) vs JWT (G&W)
34 - Moogle (G&W) vs JWT (G&W)
35 - Moogle (G&W) vs JWT (G&W)
36 - Moogle (G&W) vs JWT (G&W)
37 - Moogle (Falco) vs JWT (G&W)
38 - Moogle (Falco) vs JWT (Fox)
39 - Palmer (Fox) vs Solitaire (C.Falcon)
40 - JWT (Fox) vs Solitaire (C.Falcon)

Sensai

Smash Master
40...just as promised. 14 of them are Coach/Moogle, haha.

Coach: got your Pokemon number, I'll put it in my DS later today. As for who won the tournament, JWT somehow has already figured out but I'll tell you anyways; Moogle and I won teams (last match was Rag and his friend Mr. P, who are really REALLY scary-good), and then we split first place for singles. I got to the top of the winner's bracket (through sheer luck/God alone), and Moogle was at bottom of loser's. Figuring I DIDN'T wanna get beat 6 times in a row, we offered a truce.

A victory for Huntsville!

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
I'm assuming that some of the vids are still up loading or moogle messed up on the upload cause some of the vids arent youtube links. On another note I finally get to see JWT's and by moogle's free will G&W so HUZZAH for that.

Not bad JWT with your G&W, i wont say what you did bad and what you did good cause i dont really like giving tips much. I'll wait until we get to play then i say something then. One thing i will say is use the force in the key =P and the pan has alot more power at certain parts.

j00t

Smash Champion
Good grief, I'm sick. 102 fever ain't too cool.

But anyways, yeah we finally got some G&W matches out. I won't say anything either, seeing as I am never happy with the way I play. :p

Bleh, i'll go ahead and say it. I had just bought a new controller that night, so it was hard for me to control Fox that night. Coach can vouch for me >.<

Sensai

Smash Master
Haven't seen it. Not really wanting to, either...

I'm too scared to watch those vids....

Coach/other Pokemon players: anytime you wanna get on and trade/battle?

Solitaire

Smash Cadet
Moogle your Marth was such an evil little **** on FoD versus my Falcon. I know exactly what he was thinking too. "Muahaha, Im going to let Falcon gain the lead and get his hopes up, and then crush his dreams and destroy him, because I CAN!!!" lol. I'm such a weirdo.

j00t

Smash Champion
Nah, you aren't wierd for thinking that, because it's true. That's exactly how he plays.

Sensai

Smash Master
That's actually true. The way Moogle plays is he pretty much gets killed the first two stock, and then makes up for it by playing a decent 3rd and a KICKASS last stock.

Sensai

Smash Master
Wow. I just watched my matches against Moogle's Falcon. I vomitted after the first one...like, I can't see what I'm typing. There's vomit all over the screen.

Moogle, we've got to work on this. Falcon's CLEARLY a huge weakness in my game.

j00t

Smash Champion
Well don't say that, Sensai.... jeez, now everyone's gonna start playing Falcon against you. :p

The only match that I liked was the one I actually won at. I really shouldn't be this terrible.

coach

Smash Apprentice
tomorrow night we'll throw down get on aim sensai. I was alot happier with my performance in these vids now than tha tnight.

^^ edit: no johns jwt.

J.rudolph

Smash Apprentice
i missed the last one because of my job. i really was looking forward(ha ha he plays with falco)anyway!!, to resting the H@ll out of everybody in Ala. (HOPEFULLY) but luckily and badily i got fired so i should be at the next 1. someone post the results for the last one

AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE CAUSE I SAID SO
"LEAVING MUSIC" GLASS BREAKS
DON DON DA DA DA etc.

Sensai

Smash Master
Moogle's lying. It actually goes exactly like that, not just a little something like.

And Coach, are you challenging me to Smash, tomorrow?! Dare you be so careless and wreckless?!

But seriously, if you are you should lemme know. I won't have a chance to get online tonight, but I'll PM you my phone number (you should have it anyways). This way we can Smash whenever and go on oh-so-sexy-dates should you ever call.

j00t

Smash Champion
Meh, I can't wait until Wednesday. Last day of school until summer, so.... yeah. Hurrah. And then we smash that night :p

And Sensai, stop being so freaky, please. :p

Sensai 'McKee' 'Clever' 'Freaky' Sloan.

Sensai

Smash Master
I'm not so sure that I'll be able to make it on Wednesday...my Cal AND Gov finals are on that day.

.....ok, fine, I'm in.

j00t

Smash Champion
Lol, I got called a newb on Youtube because I paused the game in the middle of a recorded match. I deserve it, though. >.<

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
its funny because my teammate in thief's tourney went there thinking we had a chance to win money (note he doesn't even know how to SHFFL..[not to say that i'm much better..but at least i know how to SHFFL heh heh])
i didn't want to say anything cuz i didn't want to spoil his dreams lol

that *** whuppin by ragnarok and mr. p took care of that lol

j00t

Smash Champion
Hey rags, why don't you put some vids on Youtube. I'd love to see you play.

j00t

Smash Champion
Jeez, how does he SHDL so easily. >.<

Seriously, I've practiced that for a while and it's impossible for me to do.

Sensai

Smash Master
Even I can do it, and I can't even SH with Fox (that sounds like a joke, but I'm serious).

I just flick up on the control stick as quickly as I can, and spam B like a mo'****a.

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
I can SHDL perfectly but it doesn't matter since it's a nearly useless technique. My Fox is technically good but garbage in real matchups because I don't know what the hell I'm doing. :(

I don't really know what I'm doing with any of the characters I use except Captain Falcon.

j00t

Smash Champion
I can SHDL perfectly but it doesn't matter since it's a nearly useless technique. My Fox is technically good but garbage in real matchups because I don't know what the hell I'm doing. :(

I don't really know what I'm doing with any of the characters I use except Captain Falcon.
That's like me, except I lose my tech skill when I play as well. >.<

And SHDL isn't useless in my opinion. It does reduce your speed a little, but against players like Sensai who mains Ganon, it's useful IMO.

And i'm not talking about using the control stick - i'm talking about SHDLing with the X button. >.< But w/e, if you jump with the control stick, then kudos to you. xD

j00t

Smash Champion
Such is the plight of unexperienced fox players. Be streaky as ****.
I'd normally try to defend myself there, but unfortunately I can't, because he is entirely right. I try to do too many flashy combos that I don't focus on winning at all. If we record again this week, i'll try to focus on the match and not "3x waveshine to upsmash HAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA"

Hopefully i'll be good enough one day to be able to do that stuff and not suffer any consequences from it, but until then i'll just have to focus on the mindgames.

Sensai

Smash Master
Sadly, JWT, that '3x waveshine to upsmash HAHAHAHAHAHAH' works perfectly fine on my Ganon..../sigh

And I jump with X, mind you. But when I play Fox and I want to DSHL, I use the control stick. There's no reason not to, really....the only time you're doing it is when you're on the other side of the map, meaning you have time to flick the control stick up for a moment.

j00t

Smash Champion
That was just an example, Sensai. 3x waveshine to upsmash is easy, but if you want me to use something else, then i'll use drillshine infinite as an example. :p

Sensai said:
And I jump with X, mind you. But when I play Fox and I want to DSHL, I use the control stick.
Well, I meant using X to SHDL. I wasn't specific though, so that's my fault. :p

Sensai

Smash Master
I knew what you meant, I was just saying that it wouldn't really cost you anything to SHDL with the control stick.

I'm not even sure it can be done with X/Y.

j00t

Smash Champion
It can surely be done, (because i've done it :p), but the question should be "Can it be done consistently?". Which is very hard to do IMO.

coach

Smash Apprentice
People PLEASE come over early I have absolutely nothing to do today. Tonight we're going to have 3 set ups 4 if we use andy's ghetto TV and find some place for it. Get here I'll smash for a long time. BYOC!!!!@!@

Top Bottom