• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Sensai

Smash Master
It's your birthday? Cool, happy birthday.

We're still doing something, yes? Moogle, gimme a call before-hand, as Muffin might be going.

We should record tonight. Maybe get some doubles going?

coach

Smash Apprentice
We're still on in fact I have no class today so please come over earlier so i dont waste away more of my day.

j00t

Smash Champion
Record on the day that I can't come. Great. :p

But yeah, i'm gonna try to get a new controller today. My controller is really starting to act wierd..... like at times i'll do a second jump when I press down on my joystick. Sometimes I wavedash backwards instead of forwards when I have the joystick going forwards. It's really getting out of hand. :p

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Yo Shai Dulud, Me, Mr.p and J.Ru is coming to the next biweekly Thief is holding, hope to see you there.

P.s Can't wait to play you Sensai, if you go and that goes for Moogle too.

Happy late Birthday Jwt2k6.

moogle

Smash Ace
Saturday: Thief is holding a tourney in Tuscaloosa. Starts at 1 or 2pm. Who's up for it? I wanna play against ragnarock again. :p

@Reflex: Yeah, Georgia is almost as cool as us. :cool:

p.s. I changed this post. Seems the other event fell through.

j00t

Smash Champion
Wish I could come but I have finals to study for and a research paper to write.

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
Saturday: Thief is holding a tourney in Tuscaloosa. Starts at 1 or 2pm. Who's up for it? I wanna play against ragnarock again. :p

@Reflex: Yeah, Georgia is almost as cool as us. :cool:

p.s. I changed this post. Seems the other event fell through.
I'm going. Need a doubles partner too...

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
Yo Shai Dulud, Me, Mr.p and J.Ru is coming to the next biweekly Thief is holding, hope to see you there.

P.s Can't wait to play you Sensai, if you go and that goes for Moogle too.

Happy late Birthday Jwt2k6.
Man, looks like there are going to be more good people there this time. Last time there were quite a few scrubby people. It took me a while to figure out how to fight them because their actions made no sense. Super-defensive C-stick Marths, d-smash happy Peaches, fsmash-spamming Falcos, etc.

Hopefully we can get some friendlies in. My ICs have gotten a lot better, though I still don't get to practice as often as I'd like.

And again, if anyone needs a doubles partner let me know. I'm not incredibly good but I'm not bad either. But you probably shouldn't expect to win teaming with me. :(

j00t

Smash Champion
It's a good experience. You get to meet a bunch of cool people and see how they play. I went to Inn5 and although I can't say it's made me better, it has done me good because it was just fun. :p

Sensai

Smash Master
It's a good experience, honestly. It helped me improve, I'd say.

Reflex....you should just move up here. Or fly up here, y'know, with your wings. You can do it!!!!!1 Si se puede!

Um...Moogle, I might go, if the following conditions are met:

1) You (the first party) will drive me (the second party) and whoever else attends (the third party), assuming that the second party and third party conjoined are not too large in number, to said event.
2) All afore mentioned parties would leave and return on the same day (yes? no? Not really a necessary, just need to know before hand...).

....I guess that's it. Not too many conditions, really. I assume you (first party/Moogle) will be teaming with Thief, meaning I'll team with....

Shai? Up for it? Y'know, considering lazy-*** first party over there agrees to the terms?

j00t

Smash Champion
Haha, Girlfriends are for n00bs. xD j/k.

But anyways, have fun to whoever is going to the tournament, and I hope you get something out of it. :D

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
Again a tournament i would love to go to but sadly a ride is needed and it would be out of the way to be picked up. I'll get to come play with you guys someday :psycho:

How come i havent added your Wii number JWT is beyond me so ill add you tommorow sometime.

j00t

Smash Champion
Haha, alright Tarnish. I'll try to remember adding you next time I actually get on my Wii. (When Brawl comes out, of course. :p)

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
It's a good experience, honestly. It helped me improve, I'd say.

Reflex....you should just move up here. Or fly up here, y'know, with your wings. You can do it!!!!!1 Si se puede!

Um...Moogle, I might go, if the following conditions are met:

1) You (the first party) will drive me (the second party) and whoever else attends (the third party), assuming that the second party and third party conjoined are not too large in number, to said event.
2) All afore mentioned parties would leave and return on the same day (yes? no? Not really a necessary, just need to know before hand...).

....I guess that's it. Not too many conditions, really. I assume you (first party/Moogle) will be teaming with Thief, meaning I'll team with....

Shai? Up for it? Y'know, considering lazy-*** first party over there agrees to the terms?
Yeah, I'll team with you, assuming you make it.

Who goes well with Ganon? I can play Ice Climbers, Captain Falcon, Marth, Sheik, and maybe Fox and Falco. ICs and CF are probably my best, though.

Sensai

Smash Master
Do ICs even do well in teams? They seem to be more of a one on one kinda character...

But I dunno. Play whoever you feel comfortable with.

Anyone up for Smash tonight? Feeling kinda bored...

Sensai

Smash Master
Well, I got one.

Coach, Moogle, Soli? Gimme a call if we decide to play, 'cause I'm going to take a nap. I'm tired as all hell.

coach

Smash Apprentice
I dont think we could at my place my room mate is catching up with lost with his girlfriend and I have pokemon to play ><.

Sensai

Smash Master
From my understanding, most people are getting Diamond. I got Pearl 'cause I thought most of my friends were getting Dia....but, ends up it's about even.

Coach and I have Pearl.
Soli has Diamond.

Clearly, to balance us out, you should get Dia.

Anyways...any of you cats ventured online at all? I took a quick look at trading and such, but no dice; everyone's too picky. I'll put my friend code up here, though, so you guys add me and we can trade Pokemans!

Lemme just find it...

coach

Smash Apprentice
Since andy's out of town I wouldn't mind having people over this afternoon if people think they can make it. 2-6 would be best because i actually have to buckle down and start studying at work. Just post here and I guess we'll see if there is enough interest.

also im 0301 6314 5497

j00t

Smash Champion
>.<

Chain grab to uptilt to upsmash is what you should do. Watch out for his uptilts. :p

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
Hey Wolf man we sould smash sometime monday or tuesday if possible cause i have another friend who is ganna come with us next time we do so gimme a call or leave a post.

j00t

Smash Champion
Jeez, you guys smash 50 times a week it seems like. Wish I could do that. *Glares at Huntsville crew menacingly*

Top Bottom