• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Well, you have 3 hours per dealie. It might work out since I don't think that many teams are going to show up for melee teams.

SK8orDIE

Smash Apprentice
hey rob, the show was really good and the opening bands were amazing (jaguar love, a robert plantesque glam rock band, and shy child,a keytar/singer, saxophone, and a drummer. I got you your CD too, ill give it to you when i get back. I danced my *** off to your retro career melted.
Glad to hear. I knew you'd have a good time. it is The Faint. Thanks for visiting the merch table for me. I want to hear more about the show next time I see you guys (thursday?something?).

Congratulations, Huntsville, for your tournament standings!

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
It's possible. I think my next paycheck will be going towards a new TV and a copy of Brawl, even though I'd prefer to just fix my old TV and get my copy of Brawl back, but the next time you guys see me, I should have the code running on my Wii.

No Waba for me this month. :(

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
FAAAAAAAAAAAACK! Every time I try online Brawl, I'm severely disappointed. I have more than a half-second of input lag!

Lost to a scrub Snake repeatedly with my PT and Ganon. This makes me angry.

By the way, come to Waba, everyone. Brawl is fun, I swear.

malva00

Smash Master
I was just messing :smash:

too bad everyone in the world lives far away from each other

the least i can do is visit the smashboards topic :smash:

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
humm. so when are bhamians getting together.

IN OTHER NEWS.
t1j is finally getting a god **** vehicle in a couple of days

UNFORTUNATELY, i won't be doing a lot of driving in it until i get a better job. because I will be commuting to Tucaloosa to school two days a week, because i dont have enough to get an apt. and ua has implemented a gay rule that disallows seniors from living on campus.
lets do some math.

I make on average, 800 per month working part time.
minus
350 per month car payment
approx. 60-70 for insurance (minimum coverage ftw)
minus
approx. 200 per month for commuting gas
equals

approx 180

add the cost of food, and I pretty much have chump change left.

but, assuming my car is in good form, which is sometimes hard to tell with a used car (two year warrantee ftw) I will gladly drive you guys to tournaments/huntsville if you chip in for the cost of gas.

hallar if ya hear me

lajackson07

Smash Apprentice
Making my first official post in the Alabama Thread.....
Hello, everybody.....**waves**

I was just wondering who was coming to the August 30th tournament. I don't plan to actually participate but I plan to be on location and play a couple friendlies.
That reminds me, Will, you beat my friend last time (If you remember, he had Bowser and you had DK. He was having a bad day, he's better than that and usually just rips out of grabs.) and he is still looking for his rematch. I also want to avenge his loss and play you just for fun.
theONEjanitor, I think I lost my last match to you last time and want to play you, too.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
In amazing Wii hacking news, I have Smash 64 as a Virtual Console game now. Other than appearing as Sin & Punishment on the Wii menu, and having transparency issues with the magnifying glass when your character is off the screen, the game runs perfectly.

I will hopefully have myself a new TV this week. :)

nice1

Smash Lord
Making my first official post in the Alabama Thread.....
Hello, everybody.....**waves**

I was just wondering who was coming to the August 30th tournament. I don't plan to actually participate but I plan to be on location and play a couple friendlies.
That reminds me, Will, you beat my friend last time (If you remember, he had Bowser and you had DK. He was having a bad day, he's better than that and usually just rips out of grabs.) and he is still looking for his rematch. I also want to avenge his loss and play you just for fun.
theONEjanitor, I think I lost my last match to you last time and want to play you, too.
i'll be at it. i'm trying to get in contact with reflex and see if hes comming

Will_

Smash Journeyman
I'll be glad to rematch your friend, lajackson. I'm heading to the bham monthly on the 30th as well.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
sensai, you and the b'ham goobers need to come on down for some t-town brawl :O

Sensai

Smash Master
That seems like a fairly happy man for how much trouble he's usually in.

:-D

[Edit:]

Jeah, I guess we do...although I haven't put much time in Brawl (maybe 3 serious competitive hours, all at Moogle/Coach's the last time I was there).

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Yes. Yes we do.

Also, anyone else excited about WAR? I am excited about WAR.

YOU IZ MUCKIN ABOUT

Top Bottom