• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
so how bout a few words for you MM at the GA tourney next week. I would use "Spell Check" but the part you quoted the words are spelled right, maybe you can't read. either that or you can't come out the house and travel to big tournies to play more smashers which one is it?
Two more words: Reading Comprehension.

But let me break it down for you, pay attention this will be on the test!

So you fail at using the search function
Two words: Spell Checker
Wow! What I am doing here! This seems absurd since nothing was misspelled in the section quoted! But wait!

So you fail at using the search function
It's almost as if...

So you fail at using the Spell Check function
WOW!

AMAZING!

THE CLARITY!

THE VISION!

nice1

Smash Lord
Two more words: Reading Comprehension.

But let me break it down for you, pay attention this will be on the test!

Wow! What I am doing here! This seems absurd since nothing was misspelled in the section quoted! But wait!

It's almost as if...

WOW!

AMAZING!

THE CLARITY!

THE VISION!
LMAO this is funny, well i'm a senior and i don't have **** to do but coast all they way till the last day of school. How bout you take the caps off this isn't pre-k anymore bob. You still fail at accepting my mm at the GA tourney or i guess you won't be there cuz a lot of skill will be there right, or you wanna stay in the AL thread and play nothing but AL and go to there tourneys and win money? I think those are 100% good answers don't you think? At the end of the test will be a mm vs me in ga right???????????????????

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
LMAO this is funny, well i'm a senior
Hold the phone gentlemen, stop the presses! We have a high school senior in this thread. Better roll out the red carpet and virgin daiquiris!

How bout you take the caps off this isn't pre-k anymore bob.
I'm sorry, I was under the impression that you were either among the elderly or ********, and the big simple words would help you understand.

Your big claim to fame here is what, exactly? You won 50 bucks at some small brawl tourney? You sir are a baller.

nice1

Smash Lord
hey guys let's not turn in to GA
i am part of GA check out the pre reg list on that tourney.:laugh: i'm facing yall probably
Munkus:I don't care about me winning 50 bucks at a tourney. If you read above the kid said it was annoying to hear me talk about the pot size. i mentioned it like 3 times and that was it cuz he wanted to get more people and i told him how to get more people. He runs on the fourms *****in. Anyway yea i won but you know where that money is going towards? the Ga tourney, you know the one a lot of people will be at maybe you will too if you can get off the couch and stop playing online. You can roll out the carpet and stuff it's been awhile since i had a slave, and i like my drinks alcoholic plz. It's funny cuz you may be older then me but it's sad i go out further then you for a tourney and all you do is smash AL all day and win a tourney but i can't seem to find ya at large tournies. Don't try to get on the personal life cuz i may travel alot i have a regular life like you, i hope. like i said if you use the search function on my profile what would it say, my age. The search funtion ahh yes it is beautiful but I perfer if you said i was BALLIN you are among real blacks now son. Hey t1j i look forward to seeing you at this i want friendlies with ya.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Does all this really matter? We don't need a flame war in here. This is for Alabamians to get together and Smash; I don't like all the hate, regardless.

Besides, I'm better than all of you. <3

NEEDS MOAR LOVE, PRZ~

nice1

Smash Lord
wat u talkin bout reflex we ain't alabama, we georgia lol. We spend more time with Ga then we do with AL lol

coach

Smash Apprentice
KERRY IS FLIP FLOPPING

btw, this has been pleasant and professional, good luck to you all in the coming business year.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
wat u talkin bout reflex we ain't alabama, we georgia lol. We spend more time with Ga then we do with AL lol
I agree, and phoenix is next door ain't it playa. Hell, I only play N.Florida might as well consider myself with them, but I love Alabama enough to do that.

Majist

Smash Journeyman
so what have we come up with as far as transportation and housing arrangements for the tourney? it's looking like i'll be joining you guys!:)

i just realized today that M2K and Wife are going to be there. This tourney is going to be SICK.

does anyone feel like brawling right now?

Mr. Referee

Smash Cadet
Geez, I say one little thing that I was kidding about and this whole war starts. I thought we were cool enough to joke around with each other nice1 but apparently not.

saintrage

Smash Cadet
so what have we come up with as far as transportation and housing arrangements for the tourney? it's looking like i'll be joining you guys!:)

i just realized today that M2K and Wife are going to be there. This tourney is going to be SICK.

does anyone feel like brawling right now?
>.< yay good to hear you are going. As far as sleeping arrangements go, the venue is said to have room on the floors for sleeping lol, so i plan on bringing a sleeping bag. Or i might sleep in my car, depends.

As far as transportation, we might all be able t take moogle's car and take turns driving. I noticed that moogle did ALL the driving to phoenix city, so i offered to drive half the way this time. I'm not sure if Rob is going, but if not its Joot, Moogle ,Majist, and SaintRage going for now. if Rob is going we'll probably take my car too.

SK8orDIE

Smash Apprentice
@saintrage: I'm going to have to miss this tournament; girlfriend's birthday is this weekend. Knock 'em dead, Huntsville.

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
@saintrage: I'm going to have to miss this tournament; girlfriend's birthday is this weekend. Knock 'em dead, Huntsville.
I know I've used this one before, but...

Also, I'm back from that wedding to which I had to go! So let's get back down to business...

I COULD drive down to Georgia, but I drip with grief anytime I have to drive anywhere. So if I do, whoever rides with me will suffer an eternity of complaining. Also, someone would need to bring an iPod or some other sort of MP3 player; I have a hookup, but haven't used it in, like, forever.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Well, it currently looks like Birmingham will have to split into two separate vehicles, so you just might have to drive.

Majist

Smash Journeyman
I know I've used this one before, but...

Also, I'm back from that wedding to which I had to go! So let's get back down to business...

I COULD drive down to Georgia, but I drip with grief anytime I have to drive anywhere. So if I do, whoever rides with me will suffer an eternity of complaining. Also, someone would need to bring an iPod or some other sort of MP3 player; I have a hookup, but haven't used it in, like, forever.
god i love that picture. i saved it the first time, but it makes me laugh every time i see it.

i have a stereo with an iPod cable in my car, too! i love it. i never listen to the radio or CDs anymore. i would offer to drive, but i drive a V8 Camaro, and i'm not about to ask ppl to help me put mid-grade fuel in that sucker.

So, when do we plan to leave for the big GA, Huntsville?

saintrage

Smash Cadet
god i love that picture. i saved it the first time, but it makes me laugh every time i see it.

i have a stereo with an iPod cable in my car, too! i love it. i never listen to the radio or CDs anymore. i would offer to drive, but i drive a V8 Camaro, and i'm not about to ask ppl to help me put mid-grade fuel in that sucker.

So, when do we plan to leave for the big GA, Huntsville?
I believe we are leaving on friday, but i'm not sure where we are staying that night. I have off work for the next 4 days starting that friday so we can leave and comeback and stay 3 nights there.

Majist

Smash Journeyman
i'll have to be back on sundays so i can be's at works on mondays. very nice. not so much.

JINX J00T!! you owe me a Coke:laugh:

that one minute difference doesn't count:p

HEY HUNTSVILLE!!!! i just realized we have enough ppl to make a CREW!!!! mm. doesn't that sound lovely, hm?

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
You know, this will be the first big tourney with a substantial number of AL representation.
is sensai going? is ragnarock going?
i think mslano is flying down as well

Duchockalypse i can ride with you since i live close to your parents if that will help.
do you have a DS or some other such portable gaming system I can play on the way there or back.

i might be able to contribute a small amount of gas money this time.

i dont have an ipod. my little cousin has one that I might borrow, but the only think he has on there are a million "Crank Dat" remixes and that might explode my brain by the time we get there

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
I have a DS, but the only games I own are FF3, Children of Mana (it was on sale), a Japanese to English to Japanese dictionary, The World Ends with You, and Mother 1+2. Not many pick-up-and-players there, but I'm sure you can find some consolation in it.

Also, what day was everyone planning on rollin' out to GA? I heard there's housing on Friday... but I'm still clueless about where/when/what/how.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
I have a DS, but the only games I own are FF3, Children of Mana (it was on sale), a Japanese to English to Japanese dictionary, The World Ends with You, and Mother 1+2. Not many pick-up-and-players there, but I'm sure you can find some consolation in it.

Also, what day was everyone planning on rollin' out to GA? I heard there's housing on Friday... but I'm still clueless about where/when/what/how.
um well i work until 6 on friday

Sensai

Smash Master
I'm gonna be in Bham soon...I'm really going to miss being a HSV guy. /sigh

Also, I'm really jealous of every single person who's going. I hate you all, individually...but only because I love you all so much.

Sensai

Smash Master
^^^

Thanks, haha.

And it's not that I'm NOT looking forward to Bham, it's just that I'm gonna miss Huntsville.

Speaking of my move to the Ham...I'm living in a basement, so we can probably do Smashfests at my house. :-)

Top Bottom