• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Smash League - Season 3 Ready for AAAaaction

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
A Brawl tournament in Smiths Station, AL. I don't really know what else to tell you about that. There can be Melee and Project M if there is enough interest and there are enough set-ups.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
We've got everything scheduled, we just aren't sure what we want to do about the final tournament of the season. We can have another Smiths Station Smash at the end, or we can end on WABA like Luis and I discussed.

I'll go ahead and tell you guys the schedule though. All of these are booked (except for Iron Brawl, which can't be booked until the school year starts).

September 8 - AUSOM
September 29 - Mobile (Rag took the name "Resist" back)
October 13 - Iron Brawl
October 26 - HASL at ChargerCon

As you can see, we are gravitating towards shorter seasons. WABA is November 10. Chas is hosting it, but we are a sponsor technically and we want to support them however we can. I'd personally like to see it be our last tournament of Season 3, but it's not just my decision to make.

Host Change

Smash Ace
NNID
HostChange
3DS FC
0147-1153-9132
Ok cool. I just wanted to be able to plan ahead so this is pretty helpful. Definitely looking forward to the next HASL!

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Ignore. I'm tired and can't read.

I will definitely be able to make it for the Mobile tourny. Assuming the date doesn't change. I will try to bring as many people as possible.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
It basically is already, but the logistics of changing all our logos and our domain name would be more effort than its worth. In spirit, it is the AL/GA Smash League. Hunter always puts a monthly in between each of our events.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ignore. I'm tired and can't read.

I will definitely be able to make it for the Mobile tourny. Assuming the date doesn't change. I will try to bring as many people as possible.
Unfortunately, I believe the date will have to change as we are on the Anime Weekend Atlanta slot, but to where I'm unsure. We hit Florida's Apex qualifier if we move it to the 22nd and if we move it up, we run it very close to Iron Brawl.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Unfortunately, I believe the date will have to change as we are on the Anime Weekend Atlanta slot, but to where I'm unsure. We hit Florida's Apex qualifier if we move it to the 22nd and if we move it up, we run it very close to Iron Brawl.
Well, you're gonna have to let me know asap, I've already taken off for that day at work. If I don't know for sure, then I won't be able to come. I need to know at least 3 weeks in advance so I can take off. Hopefully the date you move it to won't be filled up with take off requests. =/

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Me too, I'm super hyped for going to my first out of state tournament. But I just need to be able to plan for it. :(

Sans Glutin

Smash Ace
Is this basically for Brawl only?
Pretty pumped if it's not, I go to the University of Alabama in Huntsville so i'll be ready when the 27th rolls around ;)

*Cam*

Smash Lord
Okay, we haven't been sitting on our hands. We have the next string of tournaments planned out and the venues reserved. Here's the next round of tournaments:

January 26: Smiths Station
February 16: AUSOM (in the student center for once)
March 9: Above the Influence in Huntsville
March 30: Mobile

We'll start putting threads up for these soon (except for ATI, which has its thread up already).

Top Bottom