• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

aish's edmonton brawl monthlies - over

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
... Echoing what Mike said. What? LOL

And to be fair, it is the Alberta Power Ranking. Everyone else just doesn't do Brawl. Until Brad and others in Calgary start going more, or hosting more for us to come down, everyone else in Alberta might as well get *****. lol

/awaits the calgary flames. c wut i did thar? hurr hurr oilers rock.
they suck too

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Cause Stu's their goalie. Right?

And to be fair, it is the Alberta Power Ranking. Everyone else just doesn't do Brawl. Until Brad and others in Calgary start going more, or hosting more for us to come down, everyone else in Alberta might as well get *****. lol
First of all, you don't know how good we are, and we were never considered for this list.

If anyone really wants to say I shouldn't be on this list (if I wanted to be) I want to hear them say it now.

Frankly the last time I even played you guys I went pretty even with Luke, and potentially could've won given I was more used to it.

I wrecked in teams left right and center every time, and I place in singles aswell.

I dunno what you want from me, but IMO being in your top 5, means I should be top 5 on your list. (sure it may have changed, but honestly, I'm not bad)

P.S: Theres people better than me at brawl in Calgary, if they played.

Take in mind I'm not asking to be on it, just brandon you need to consider the fact that I'm probably at your level if not better than you, if you consider the character factor.

edit: I didn't really read it, did you say we were bad? If not, whatever, sorry.

Also edit: So basically it's the edmonton ranking because Calgary isn't involved and doesnt wanna be. Don't disagree with me, I'm right.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I admit, you should've been on the PR, but you said you didn't want on. I would've put you on, which means this is an AB power ranking, so stfu.

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
this is a monthlies thread. gb2 /brawlpr/ all y'all. you're ruining peoples moments lol

Limeee

Smash Champion
i mean, that ever since shiro did the melee monthly thing, he never touched brawl. He hardly even gave brawl a try. Its all those melee players influencing him i swear >.<

i'm sure he would've had fun playing diddy kong considering how much potential diddy has anyways

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
i mean, that ever since shiro did the melee monthly thing, he never touched brawl. He hardly even gave brawl a try. Its all those melee players influencing him i swear >.<

i'm sure he would've had fun playing diddy kong considering how much potential diddy has anyways
that's because vivi was hosting still...

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
@ Brad

Nah. I never said that Calgary was bad. No need to apologize. Most of the times it's Luke vs. you in the debate wars. lmao If anything, you guys could have just as beastly of a scene and no one realizes it.

I really wanna see you guys play too. If you played more and placed more then the occassional visit (btw, next time, who do you use in Melee? I wanna use my Ganon against you), you'd be on the PR. And if others in Calgary showed skill too that we'd be seeing? Definitely things to change on the list. Edmonton is stepping it up to play Melee again, as far as I'm concerned. I think Calgary should show us how they Brawl further south.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
lol at shiro hating on brawl "cuz its what all the cool kids are doing"

he hardly even gave brawl a try

that's because vivi was hosting still...
um...idk what to say

anyhow oilers are failing, I went to a golf store and st louis scored on them twice within the time that I was there.

also bread is good at brawl, but luke just did badly that day IIRC

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
Doing bad is no excuse, I've done bad on several occasions without Johns.

Also Green Shirt; Basically Shiro wasn't going to host because Van was already hosting, it's pretty much that simple. But now that she's not, he can do a monthly without worry of lack of attendance.

Limeee

Smash Champion
Doing bad is no excuse, I've done bad on several occasions without Johns.

Also Green Shirt; Basically Shiro wasn't going to host because Van was already hosting, it's pretty much that simple. But now that she's not, he can do a monthly without worry of lack of attendance.
what i meant is how come shiro didn't bother coming to the monthlies?

he was a pretty chill guy, sucks not having him around

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
I admit, you should've been on the PR, but you said you didn't want on. I would've put you on, which means this is an AB power ranking, so stfu.
If Calgary doesn't want involved, that sounds more like an Edmonton PR to me.

And in case anyone mentions it, that includes Dan because he is the best in edmonton regardless of not living there.

But thanks for admitting that, even though it wasn't the point that I was good, just that Calgary shouldn't be included in the name, since we don't want on it, yet we could be (AKA it's not the Calgary PR, being that we could still be on it)

edit: tl;dr If calgary couldn't be on the PR if they wanted to be, then you could call it alberta, cause it'd be true to alberta, but it's not.

I think Calgary should show us how they Brawl further south.
We don't, That's my point.

what's so hard to understand about that?
They're brawl players, they have a hard time understanding basic concepts.

Limeee

Smash Champion
its hard to understand why he just dissapeared without reason from the brawl scene...

and if he comes to hang out with people then he's not playing melee either >.<

its not a big deal, i'm just curious why he doesn't come to these

EDIT: brad, stop being an ***. Thats why i try to stay away from the alberta thread. THUS why this thread seems so social. its like a brawl social thread.

all you melee players do is call us brawl players stupid, over a game?

i wish someone would teach me to play melee, cuz i haven't a clue how

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
I never stopped playing Brawl, I just don't have a wii to play it on, also I never really got to casual with anyone besudes... Dan and Jack. They pretty much just beat the **** out of me. Which is fine hahahahah

I do plan to co-hhost (if thats what we're going to call it) the Melee monthlies. I also did pla on gogin to the last brawl monthlie but I had allot fo **** to do that day and couldn't make the time. I actually planned on wearing a red shirt and fallowing green shirt around.. you know... to stay festive..

anyhow Tylor we shoudl really get a date set for the melee monthly!!!!!

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
EDIT: brad, stop being an ***. Thats why i try to stay away from the alberta thread. THUS why this thread seems so social. its like a brawl social thread.

all you melee players do is call us brawl players stupid, over a game?

i wish someone would teach me to play melee, cuz i haven't a clue how
It's a joke. Unless you're talking about Luke. =/

Calgary doesn't = you + levi. I am sure the new Calgary brawlers would like on here.
I'm sure the new calgary brawl players might even play us someday.

And when they do...

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
We stage strike, yeah.

[EDIT]

Also, yeah. It's true. Luke doesn't really play any stupid styles. He plays it smart, and we make fun of him for his spamming of Falco FSmash for kills. LMAO

Hence Luking it.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
You do? lol... ok. I don't think I spam falco fsmash, but if you're referring to last monthlys' grand finals then I suppose you could say that but my charged fsmash won me both matches vs Dan's snake so w.e

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
hey my signature is BOSS as ***

Mike: lol
i like rps(rock paper scissors) though
ANYWAYS
your missing the point
Luke: I am not missing the point
you're missing the point of fairness
Mike: okay
a coin flip or a game of rock paper scissors may be played. in the event of a dispute, a game of rock paper scissors will be played to decide which method is used
i like it
Luke: NO
HOLY ****
Mike
i want reasoning now
this instant
other than you like it
Mike: there is no reasoning
i like rps

Top Bottom