• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

aish's edmonton brawl monthlies - over

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
its genesis weekend stfu and let's all go orgy in the genesis topic

I don't see what all the excitement is about to be honest xD
But that's just me....

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I hate you Luke and Mark lol. Now it's starting to get really confusing, especially you Luke since your name is also Blue. xD

Limeee

Smash Champion
sign me up for the next monthlie

1. Jamie Hensel (BoratSpider)
2. Michael Hensel (Chaos or something gay like that)

this is gonna be epic

EDIT: i think we should ban superboom so i will be the only snake there

Sago

Smash Lord
eeewwww... only the sago balls... >_< eeeewwww...
Oh I hear there's gonna be someone covering this tourny and posting it online somewhere... O_O or so I hear. SO LOOK SHARP EVERYONE! xD
i find this amazing because im a sago and i have the same pikachu costume as is in your avatar. I find this so odd.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
You forgot to give me my magnet vic 8[ if you're not you can come to the august one! 8D
OSHI. ****, I actually had it here. I'll give it to you eventually I guess. D:

You shoulda reminded me, it was in the backpack i think xD

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
Vania my book sadface can you give it to luke on the first? Luke receive said book from vania. I will get it from you eventually. Those are your orders soldier. Dismissed!

Sergeant Fraser

PS Jujitsutide I can't make it so your asswhole may reamain intact for another week(I know you needed some time to recover after ADAT 2 anyways, apply soothing lotion and the like :) GET SPIKED SON!) Also tell ur bro fras says hi

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I think Andrew and I can come. How much is it again? 10?

I can come if I can get a ride. I'm only going into singles though. My brother will be there for melee friendlies.

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to start coming to these. I believe Llumys, Rob and Minus are going to be joining me, plus others.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I'm coming.
I need my tourney fix now. Plus everyone in our little brawl scene is awesome. Which makes me want to come xD

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
Nah, I'll be busy. We won't be able to make every one, but we'll go to what we can. If a specific one is going to have a really good attendance, we'll definitely go.

Top Bottom