• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

aish's edmonton brawl monthlies - over

Frio

Smash Champion
Just wondering Aish, how did you get the vids from your wii onto the computer?

Yoshara

Smash Lord
She probably uses a capture card (and VCR or RCA splitters) to connect the Wii's video feed to a comp, and then plays the replays and records on the comp.

aish

Smash Journeyman
What yosh saidd is what I dooz 8D. So the host (nikanor/jens) can noo longer make it because of his job. Even with his decline they made him workss D8 so I am now the tourney host 8D. I also was told Skrem may not be able to make it anymore so now we're 1 tv short of the recomended, I'll be pming the one who said they can also bring a tv but had enough at the time 8D

DMK.

Smash Journeyman
I can bring a TV to this, provided someone is willing to:

-Pick me up from work at 2
-Drive to my home to get the TV
-Drive me and the TV back home afterwards

My work, home and Sou Kawaii are all within a 5 minute triangle from each other. Could easily be back before 2:30.

Frio

Smash Champion
killock/jack is listed twice on the confirmed list. Unless there is another Jack. Like the second colin 0-0

1337i

Smash Cadet
O_O but he didn't do so last time... LE GASPE!!! And man... such phail on Jens =__=. Not even making his own tourny. NEVER FEAR! I will host one NEXT MONTH, and WILL be there xD. Btw... who is going to be playing friendlies at Sou Kawaii tomorrow afternoon/evening?

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Wait...there's friendlies tomorrow? o.0

Also, in the OP, Lylat Cruise is listed as both a neutral and a counterpick. Halberd isn't there at all...should that be on the counterpick list instead of Lylat Cruise?

:005:

Geed

Smash Rookie
L.Geed will make his 2nd appearance since mellees End at this tournament... Should be fun.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
The prophecy shall come to pass...

Basking in the legendary light of L.Geed once again. Let us circle around and hold hands in harmony. Geed is peace. Geed is salvation. Geed...

Is eternal.

GEEEEEEED!!!

Geed

Smash Rookie
LOLZ.
But in all seriousness I'm really looking forward to this, getting my name out a bit to the smash community would be dandy.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
K so, anyone who can bring a TV and Wii but hasn't confirmed so, please post. We may still be in need of 1 more TV because of people doing Work John's.

aish

Smash Journeyman
If someone can drive and drive DMK from work to home to sou kawaii for another tv that be nicee, its real short distance D8 if nobody else can bring another tv I'll be bringing mine. I don't like to unless really needed cause its connected to all my cords for video capturing and computer things D8 (also a computer monitor)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
So, i'm heading to Edmonton at the moment. If I have time some time tomorrow, i'll definitely stop by.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
'Kay, so my friend has work, but he gets off work at 4, and he may or may not be able to get off early to make it, maybe a little late for pools. If, for instance, he made it at around 4 o'clock, would he be able to participate? Could he just play through all his matches at the end of the 3-hour timeslot, get himself a ranking, and move on to the bracket? If that's possible, great, but if not, that's understandable. I just want to get this sorted out, because he did want to go to this...

If the above scenario is plausible, please add Jared to the attendance list. Thank you. =]

Limeee

Smash Champion
man this is gonna be epic, don't kick my *** too hard, btw at the tourney i'm the young 13 year old kid with long hair and i'm probably gonna be wearing a pink and white abercombie shirt (i promise i'm not gay :D)

its gonna be fun

hype hype hype

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
XD

Er...I'd rather not wager money in a battle I'm going to lose. I'd still like to have a few matches with you, but I'm not going to just give you money like that. =P Besides, by the time my entry fees are paid out, I'll only really have spare change left over.

aish

Smash Journeyman
Dan's trying to take everyone's munniesss.
@firefly - yeah your friend can still enter if he's late for pools but pools has to still be going on. If its not going on anymore and brackets started then he can't enter anymores =(

DMK.

Smash Journeyman
man this is gonna be epic, don't kick my *** too hard, btw at the tourney i'm the young 13 year old kid with long hair and i'm probably gonna be wearing a pink and white abercombie shirt (i promise i'm not gay :D)

its gonna be fun

hype hype hype
you should totally team with solaris. your team name could be "two teeny weenies" or something!

edit: sorry for double post I'm so worn out lol, gg 10 hour shift then frantic texts asking me to open AND close the volunteer run bar tonight. and at home I have to write my giving-notice letter to give to my employer at 8:30 tomorrow morning ><

aish

Smash Journeyman
SO LOW TIER TOURNEY WILL BE HELD AFTER SINGLES SO STAY EVEN AFTER YOU'RE OUTTA POOLS TO ENTER.

It'll be 5 dollars per person and same splittings :D winner of the low tier tourney will get a free cake of their choosing payed for by me :D!!

Skrem

Smash Apprentice
SO LOW TIER TOURNEY WILL BE HELD AFTER SINGLES SO STAY EVEN AFTER YOU'RE OUTTA POOLS TO ENTER.

It'll be 5 dollars per person and same splittings :D winner of the low tier tourney will get a free cake of their choosing payed for by me :D!!
To be a little sympathetic here, I vote the loser of low tier gets the cake!! :D

(totally settin myself up for free cake)

Limeee

Smash Champion
you should totally team with solaris. your team name could be "two teeny weenies" or something!

edit: sorry for double post I'm so worn out lol, gg 10 hour shift then frantic texts asking me to open AND close the volunteer run bar tonight. and at home I have to write my giving-notice letter to give to my employer at 8:30 tomorrow morning ><
i don't know who solaris is but i am teaming with my brother, i don't want others to catch the "i suck at brawl" disease :D

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Is the pools just for seeding or is it to cut off for brackets? Cause my brother wants to play singles, and I don't wanna pay an extra 10 bucks just for him to play a few rounds in pools.

Top Bottom