• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

aish's edmonton brawl monthlies - over

aish

Smash Journeyman
That drawing was originally done for a club i'm in on deviantart(you can probably guess what club LOL) but it looked the best out of all my smash related art OTL will do a new one someday

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Has anybody else played Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn or seen Ike's character art in that game? I have, and I must say, that image of Ike looks alien to me. No offense or anything, but he is REALLY buff in that game.

:005:

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Van, the way you use OTL, and the way Ike is about to use OTL are completely different. Well at least according to that picture.

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
I would go if there were legit rules
ummm well the rules ar kinda sketchy at this point. Its prolly gonna be 1v1's more than likely with items. however all unlegit noob skill aside. i'm sure even with the unlegitness some of you guys can take home the 2 $25 gift certificates. that is if the date is moved. and according to the library if we get more than 5ish people the event will be considered a sucess and we will have something similar in the future. I prolly shouldn't be advertising for a mini tourney that is on the same day as SK5 however. srry aish

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
That drawing was originally done for a club i'm in on deviantart(you can probably guess what club LOL) but it looked the best out of all my smash related art OTL will do a new one someday
Sexy Ganonnnn chainchoking the cast.

Frio

Smash Champion
I just spent like 5 minutes trying to figure out what OTL was till I remembered Luke told me a few days ago =_=

Vitality

Smash Ace
ummm well the rules ar kinda sketchy at this point. Its prolly gonna be 1v1's more than likely with items. however all unlegit noob skill aside. i'm sure even with the unlegitness some of you guys can take home the 2 $25 gift certificates. that is if the date is moved. and according to the library if we get more than 5ish people the event will be considered a sucess and we will have something similar in the future. I prolly shouldn't be advertising for a mini tourney that is on the same day as SK5 however. srry aish
Don't try to change it...Just let it happen. With all seriousness losing all the time sucks so this time I will be able to get an ego boosters :D

a small ego booster

Tokaio

Smash Journeyman
Oh...I can't come to this tournament, vivi. It looks like I won't be coming to any more brawl tournaments for the school year :ohwell:. My parents probably aren't going to let me. So, take me off

aish

Smash Journeyman
Mike's in uni and can still attend but his brother is still in school and can't attend?!@# this is the wrong way, don't fail skewlll.
And why yes luke, yes it is 8D

oh yeah and jake i've seen the ULTRA RIPPED IKE 8D and jamie that's so cool you got homeroom 8D!!! bestestestsest roommmm

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
Tokaio is too good not to attend. But what can you do? Too bad, try and come play with us again ASAP little-beastmode.

T-block

B2B TST
i'm j/k about failing school btw... my parents are just super super anal asian and think video games will make him get below 95, which is unacceptable ._.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I saw your brother at school a few weeks ago. I said hi but he just kept walking.

aish

Smash Journeyman
Well I can't do much about tv's since people bring them and take them with them. If they decide to leave early we go short on them. I won't be brining my monitor since I'm bussing and i don't want to haul it all the way. We can get an exra which is mine if someone comes with me in the morning from my place and goes back home with me 8D (ride not optional mom going to seattle)

Or make more people bring their tv's 8D

Vitality

Smash Ace
I can bring my monitor if someone knows how to hook up the Wii and speakers to them. You must have the stuff to hook them up as well :p

24" with 2ms response so no lag johns on this baby.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
K so **** I just found out it's not actually at Sou Kawaii, now I need to find out how to get here.

Anyways, I'll be at sid's on saturday, is anyone passing by there or is near that could pick me up?

ALso I need a teammate <3

aish

Smash Journeyman
If you decide to bus an option is taking the lrt to colliseum and then taking the 8 bus, can be either 8 downtown,kingsway, or millwoods, they all pass by NAIT. If you're close to northgate you can take the 9 southgate from there which will also pass by NAIT.

Top Bottom