• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AFTER platinum...

c3gill

Smash Ace
ideally i would like to see all the regions in one game- that would be pretty baller. It would be pretty crazy to see all the places that cruise ship could go.

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
ideally i would like to see all the regions in one game- that would be pretty baller. It would be pretty crazy to see all the places that cruise ship could go.
Yes exactly. And make it so after you beat gyms and stuff, you could still go back and do stuff there. It makes me sad that some gyms are so cool, but after you beat it once it's useless.

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
Pokemon Tar and Feather
Pokemon Plain and Fancy
Pokemon Good and Bad
Pokemon Light and Dark
Pokemon Heaven and Hell
Pokemon Math and English

Leon945

Smash Apprentice
Pokemon Stars and Stripes
Pokemon Lithium and Uranium
Pokemon Paper and Plastic

EDIT:Light and Dark sounds good too.

MBreeto

Smash Ace
maybe they're revive pokemon snap... oh gawd no. (actually, i kinda liked it XD). Anyways, I agree, maybe they're just go to basic elements like lead or something

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
Pokemon Stars and Stripes
Pokemon Lithium and Uranium
Pokemon Paper and Plastic

EDIT:Light and Dark sounds good too.
Yeah, I was being serious about that one. You caught it! Good job haha

Okay....serious (or semi-serious)suggestions!

Light/Dark
Jade/Opal
Sapphire/Topaz
Morning/Night
Sapphire/Garnet
Indigo/Teal

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
I personally think, if anything, they need to find a way to LINK all of the games together into one big world where everyone can fight eachother. Players would start out in Kanto, gain access to Johto (must gain all of it's badges to be able to bring Kanto pokemon to it), then to Hoen (must get all badges to bring Kanto and Johto pokemon to it), and then Sinnoh (again all badges needed to import past pokemon). Each time you do, your pokedex is upgraded with the newest land and new features to it. Maybe even give like events where you can train and fight even more powerful cpus and such at Orre and the Stadiums. But that's just me.

As for new names, they started out with Red and Green in Japan, but most people see the first game series as being Red-Blue-Yellow. Maybe they could get variations of the names Green, Purple,and Orange, like Jade, Orchid (weird name, but we're dealing with Pokemon), and (possibly even weirder) Atomic?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think it will come down to what the two legendaries or whatever, they use for the covers are.

BUT Gold and Silver first!!! ...Seriously!

Was Ampharos introduced in Gold and Silver? He's one of my 5 favorite pokemon

urdailywater

Smash Hero
Pokemon Sex and the City?

Gold silver will probably be first. If you've seen the 12th movie on the anime, there is already some advertisment on it. I can't wait though.

Hopefully the creators or Ken won't let us down.
Ampharos is a beast. He was one of my favorite from the first time I saw him. :D

rhan

Smash Hero
They need to remake Gold and Silver for sure.

Except ADD ALL THE REGIONS! That would be epic.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Shining Gold and Sterling Silver. It needs to be made.

They should do like Gold on the DS and Silver on the WiiWare lol. That would be interesting.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
Complete remake of Crystal on the Wii would be more interesting than anything tbh. >.>

Think about it, can't everyone already catch all 493 with the RB remakes?

A crystal version for some fun would be amazing. Except with a more detailed background to the story that involves Lugia / Ho-Oh a little bit more than it did in the last one.

And it'd help redeem the 3d pokemon attempts on the Wii that failed incredibly. (Battle Revolution... Pokemon Ranch somewhat..)

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
If they made a Wii game set in Orre, but allowed you to catch wild Pokemon and walk round different routes then that would be great.
They could either add Gyms to the towns like Agate, or go the way Colosseum went and go for a different type of storyline. However, I don't want Shadow Pokemon unless they are for a plot device (e.g. Shadow Lugia).

And just to be the 3rd to say this, Ampharos is one of my favourite Pokemon, and mu favourite electric type.

UncleSam

Smash Master
They need to remake Gold and Silver for sure.

Except ADD ALL THE REGIONS! That would be epic.
It would be a Wiiware! you could choose which region to start out in and roam around all 4 regions! plus it could have wifi

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
It would be a Wiiware! you could choose which region to start out in and roam around all 4 regions! plus it could have wifi
That would take forever to complete. D=

It may be funny, but I'll say the next Pokemon region would have more than one thousand Pokemon. XD

rhan

Smash Hero
If they made a Wii game set in Orre, but allowed you to catch wild Pokemon and walk round different routes then that would be great.
They could either add Gyms to the towns like Agate, or go the way Colosseum went and go for a different type of storyline. However, I don't want Shadow Pokemon unless they are for a plot device (e.g. Shadow Lugia).

And just to be the 3rd to say this, Ampharos is one of my favourite Pokemon, and mu favourite electric type.
*Just a little add on to this idea*

If they make a sequel to Pokemon Colluseum or Gale of Darkness for the Wii, it should have Riolu or Lucario as your starter because it can read/see auras. This could have Lucario be the shadow pokemon finder. Maybe have it follow behind you kinda like how Pikachu did on Yellow Version? The bad part about this is that Lucario will have to be with you at all times to figure out if siad pokemon was a Shadow Pokemon....

So many flaws with that idea....But hey you'd know it would be pretty cool. Lol

Edit: Shadow pokemon rawk. <.<

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
*Just a little add on to this idea*

If they make a sequel to Pokemon Colluseum or Gale of Darkness for the Wii, it should have Riolu or Lucario as your starter because it can read/see auras. This could have Lucario be the shadow pokemon finder. Maybe have it follow behind you kinda like how Pikachu did on Yellow Version? The bad part about this is that Lucario will have to be with you at all times to figure out if siad pokemon was a Shadow Pokemon....

So many flaws with that idea....But hey you'd know it would be pretty cool. Lol

Edit: Shadow pokemon rawk. <.<
Riolu could work for a starter Pokemon for a sequel. I'd never thought of that, but that seems like a good idea :bee:.

I like Shadow Pokemon, it's just that I never liked the fact that they were the only Pokemon you could catch, and by the time you purified the strong Shadow Pokemon Umbreon and Espeon were strong enough to One hit KO every Pokemon in the game. They have only fainted a few times on my game, and that was due to me stalling with them to try and catch the Legendary Dogs.

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
Pokemon is getting so big, they are going to be taking over all of existance at this rate. :p I wonder what the chances of 4th Evolutions are.

UncleSam

Smash Master
This.

Actually I would like a game that mashed all the games together. Like how on G/S/C you could travel to Kanto and collect badges there. They should have it where we could travel to every region(Excluding Orre + Pokemon Ranger Series). That's one of the main reasons why G/S/C/ series was my fave. Just reliving old memories and seeing the change in time.
back to this, you should be able to customize your own trainer, with full online capabilities

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
I like the idea of a GSC remake, but I would really like a game (and I know this is just wishful thinking) where every pokemon in the series so far was obtainable by buying the two games...
And I wouldn't mind 16 gyms like GSC...

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Pokemon is getting so big, they are going to be taking over all of existance at this rate. :p I wonder what the chances of 4th Evolutions are.
Slim IMO and it should stay that way.

Though it WOULD be awesome if one pokemon could have a 4th evo that way it's like a one-of-a-kind pokemon.

-:bowser:Bowser King

urdailywater

Smash Hero
I want an all Pokemon Game. I'd like to see the "Gotta Catch 'Em All" logo brought back, after all. It was a sweet logo and now it's just gone for reasons because you CAN'T Catch 'em all.

And when that logo was in, Pokemon actually reached out to more than just one age group. It was all about being the best and catching them all and having ******* of rivals along the way. Now it's about friendship, and being invincible. It doesn't mix well together.

Mewter

Smash Master
This.
No doubt. Look under Wednesday. If I remember correctly, then in Gold/Silver, you had a 50% chance of your first pichu egg being shiny?
I want to see hints of my red gyrados soon.

c3gill

Smash Ace
I am really curious if there will be a GSC remake- red and blue already got remade, and with the lack of pal park on the DSi, I cant help assume that nintendo has some poketricks up their sleeves.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm really hoping the Gold and Silver starters in the upcoming movie (as well as Pichu) are an indication that Gold and Silver is being remade.

I would so buy that...

Actually I probably should buy Platinum too since I lost my copy of Diamond

M.K

Level 55
Sinnoh wasn't a fun region. It was pretty shallow compaired to every other region.
I totally agree with this. It just doesn't have appeal.
I love Johto for some reason. The towns are nice, the routes are fun, and the Pokemon are varied.
In Sinnoh, you find the same 3-5 Pokemon on EVERY route. It gets SO annoying how monotonous it is.
Especially since, in Diamond/Pearl, you could only have like...4 team choice possibilities before the Elite 4.

Top Bottom