• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure Time Mafia | Game Over: Aren't You Cold...?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
sup.

first off, my vote on kantrip wasn't sheep. tired of people saying this lol. secondly, i unvoted kantrip because

1. town is focusing on kantrip too much and it's really distracting.
2. felt KB needed more pressure for his "town read" on kantrip. he's overall lurkish too.

@kantrip: your argument against gorf was silly at best and gorf remained pretty much unwavering. i was going to tear up your post for him but then i realized doing that might alter gorf's perception of the post, which is why i didn't say anything right away. :|

my general stance on kantrip: i'm ok with him being the play for toDay. he's scummy enough and anti-town enough to the point where i'm fine seeing his flip. i'll put my vote back on him when i feel it's necessary.

@sangfroid - even though i like gorf (although admittedly i skimmed the last 4 pages so i need to read him again) it's imperative that everyone's put to the test on occasion.

@raziek - alright i've got a lot to say to you, bucko.

first off, as much as i appreciate your scum hunting, your popping in and out is anti-town. it's hard to get a good read on you because your contributions are essentially nil. you also haven't committed to anything except a vote on kantrip (which was exceptionally easy for you to do). i hate to say this because i know you're decent, but you're vig worthy. :| i'd love to hear your stance on KB/sangfroid if and when you have the time.

@os - online mm me son.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
actually @raziek, i'm content with just hearing your town reads/scum reads atm rather than focus on anyone in particular.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Unvote

Gorf is projecting a persona and I would lynch him on the spot, and I agree with any attempts to do so. @Gorf specifically, you asked for a response from Kantrip. I'd also hit lynches of Kantrip or J.

Someone talk to me about Kosha Boy.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

Nabe, why are your posts empty this game?

Give me an opinion on Sang and OS' entrance post.

I'll also talk to you about KB, but you have to ask the questions.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Sang said:
Read 1984 by George Orwell. Then it'll make more sense.
When I read this, I bursted out laughing so hard like you have no idea. Well you probably do but man oh man this hit a really good funny bone.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I never said that, J. I'm saying he's scummy, he's scum, and the fact that he's reminding me too strongly of his play in B&H only makes me more confident.

Look through his posts. His scumminess is self-explanatory.
Asdioh, can you explain why he's scummy and why he's scum? You haven't really explained why he is scummy to you but changed your vote and then said that he is reminding you of B&H which makes it stronger.

You said something about him being stanceless, now he has stances on a lot of the players, what make you now?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Me and Sang go back with that book. Me and her both wanted to throw that book when we finished.

We have some...choice...words for that book. ^^"

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
*Three quick random blurbs*

1.) I think people should let Sang vs. Kanty continue un-interrupted
2.) OS, Sang's a girl, that's why she has a frilly ava. =P

3.) My reads are changing a bit.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
But you wanted someone to talk to you about KB...?

Surely something must have brought up why you wanted to talk about him. So what is it exactly you wanna talk about regarding KB?

:phone:

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'm conflicted, here.

I feel as though Gorf wants to shut me down from posting altogether, as he is acknowledging my posting style and saying he will refuse to respond to it.

On that note, I will continue responding to Sang and will stop responding to Gorf until he has a soul.

Kantrip

Kantplay
It really does bug me that Gorf asked for a response from me several times, and then when I gave it said he would not read or respond to it, yet he wrote it off as reaching and anti-town behavior just from its length.

Gorf, if you don't have a "be an egotistical jerk" posting restriction, please stop :(

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I'm conflicted, here.

I feel as though Gorf wants to shut me down from posting altogether, as he is acknowledging my posting style and saying he will refuse to respond to it.

On that note, I will continue responding to Sang and will stop responding to Gorf until he has a soul.
It really does bug me that Gorf asked for a response from me several times, and then when I gave it said he would not read or respond to it, yet he wrote it off as reaching and anti-town behavior just from its length.

Gorf, if you don't have a "be an egotistical jerk" posting restriction, please stop :(
'The victim?' Gorf was baffled by the sight of Kantriip almost pleading his innocence. 'Is he trying to look degraded? Why would he?'

Kantrip

Kantplay
Well here are some reads:

Town:

J - Very pro-town motives by scumhunting and laying down reasonings that I think are very solid.
Gorf - I like how he is playing. It seems like town Gorf to me and I am fine. I wish he would do a little more though.
Bardull - I feel like he has had some townie actions and wants to find scum. I didn't like how easily he backed off of his vote on Kantrip but I don't think that he's scum because of it. More that his first vote has been sheeping town.
Of Kosha Boy's town reads, only Bardull has any sort of substance. It starts with "I don't like..." WTF? His read on J is based on "pro-town motives" and "solid reasoning" without actually showing any, making that one of the safest reads he could lay down. His read on Gorf is "it seems like town Gorf and I am fine." Seriously? Gut meta? Bardull's read, aside from the "I don't like..." part, is also just a "feel". Kosha Boy is hopping around on his toes with these town reads, twirling some ribbons as he goes.

Leaning town:

RF - He seems to be playing like Ryker which I'm not the biggest fan of, but it reminds me of Utrick'd which I made the mistake that he was scum when he wasn't. I feel like if he wanted Sang lynched he would make more of an effort than "Die Sang! Die!" but I've seen Ryker do this before. A little nervous to put him as full town because I'm not good at reading Ryker.
Vlade - I kinda see some towny intents from him. I think he is asking good questions, but other than that I don't feel like he's doing much.
Here we have some meta and some WIFOM, again with no substantiation. The only reason the slot isn't solid town is because it's a slot Inferno is bad at reading. From what I've read, this should be complete null read. "I don't think he would do ______" meta is the absolute worst. The Vlade read is wishy washy like Gorf's and Bardull's were. There's "towny intents" and then "I don't feel like he's doing much." This read list.... :glare:

Null:

Sang - I originally had her as scum due to some misreading and some of her defense is a little overly defensive for my taste, but it's not so much that I think she's scum.
Asidoh - Nothing you've really done or said has swayed me in either direction. Not really sure why.
Anyone I haven't listed - I don't really recall anything from you guys and I would like that to change.
Well, they're null reads. Enough said.

Scum:

Kantrip – I haven’t liked his play and how he has reacted to people like Gorf (which really sounds like a battle of egos) and how he decides to attack Sang really late. He might be telling the truth that he just skimmed over it, but I feel like the pressure on Sang was a major event at the time and Kantrip would’ve at least taken note of it and picked a side. If you really didn’t read it then I guess I
So. Safe.

I know that he asked you why. That's not why I think it's a deflection. Most of what you have on Sang to me seems to be based around her defensiveness. Although I'm not a fan of over defensiveness, it's not a scum tell. I saw this more as a way to be opportunistic to try and move the spotlight. I could be wrong and you honestly find Sang scummy. Can you show me some reasons that Sang is scum besides the fact that she was defensive?
It's less that she was defensive and more that she reacted to something the majority of townies would pass right over. It may have been brought up a hundred times already, but when she responded to Asdioh's remark about how he would choose to shoot her between her and J is suspicious. In addition, how she responded was sure to send up flags. She immediately started off with "Why don't you get after RF and Gorf for the same thing?" This is deflection of sorts, and I can already see that you find deflection scummy, Inferno, so don't tell me this is illegitimate. The defensiveness was in there too, but it is not the main attraction, so to speak. So, reasons for Sang's scumminess?

-Responding in an odd manner to something most townies would ignore
-Responding by deflecting attention onto two other players
-Acting with hostility and defensiveness
-Her all-over-the-place play. Others have brought this up, I'm just compiling it here.

Also I finally got a hold of John (he’s been really busy as of late). He said the town vibe on you was RVS and didn’t think that you would actually take it seriously.
Disappointed. John's post did not come off as RVS by anyone, and I actually don't believe this response. RVS had run its course by the time John posted, and saying you are getting town vibes from someone is not an RVS statement. How can one not expect it to be taken seriously?

Yes, but you say "later" fairly often and I'm not sure why it's imperative why you don't answer, but I'll leave it for now. That's not the important thing, so long as you answer eventually... I guess.
Is it hindering town's progress? Do you find it particularly scummy? As long as the answer to at least one of these questions is no, I personally don't feel you need to worry about it. With Kosha Boy, I really didn't have any reasoning. I was calling the slot scummy for a bunch of reasons and voting them for pressure, which is why answering would have halted that. John has responded now, though, and I really do dislike his answer.

A lot of your case against me seems to be me deflecting towards other people. I'm not deflecting onto you. Since there was so much going on with that towards me, you would think that would influence your reaction while it was happening. You even commented on how you liked what RF was doing, yet it didn't occur to you that you'd agree with him?
I didn't say you were deflecting onto me, and you don't need to do so for your deflecting to be scummy. I can explain to you what is scummy about deflecting: It is an attempt to remove the attention off of yourself and onto other players. Deflecting is done when one is being pressured, and rather than defend themselves, they try to move the suspicion away. This is of scum intent because they are attempting to get out of the spotlight and trying to incriminate townies. However, I don't believe you would incriminate Gorf as a scummate in this manner, so if one of you is scum I don't believe the other one is.

I liked what RF was doing as he was applying pressure to you to get a reaction. You, being a scumpick of his. Whether or not I agreed with him was irrelevant until I decided to actually look at the wagon.

Read 1984 by George Orwell. Then it'll make more sense.
Sure, I can do that.

Have you not noticed the pressure on you? Of course I've noticed the pressure on me, but until it comes from somebody that is actually making sense with it, I'm not going to worry about it. What has come from RF besides him saying I'm scum? What else? Give me one thing that's not the Asdioh thing and I will relent.
You have responded to RF, have you not? You are saying this to me now, and if you are saying this, you are giving everyone something to work with. That is something that has come of the pressure, and it's exactly what should come of pressure.

Okay, I have a serious question, is there any other reason why you think I'm scum besides the main deflection, the well-known thing with Asdioh early on, and my "defensiveness" when you have said the same that you are defensive as town and yet are willing to push it onto somebody else?
Is there any other reason you think I'm scum besides the main conversing with J, the well-known thing with J, and my "defensiveness"? I'm sorry, but you listed three valid points and said "make a case on me without these." They are part of what make you scummy and I'm not omitting. I said it to Kosha Boy earlier because he asked the same thing, so you can look up there. I can't know if you are defensive as town, whereas I know that I am. If you would like to point me to a game in which you were town and became defensive, I would be willing to accept that. As I have several.

You did it again. Answer the question. Just, for a second, assume that I didn't say the last part. Could you explain that to me? Also, I was pointing out a flaw in Asdioh's comment, not saying that Asdioh should suspect them.
If I recall correctly, the question was "why would I have town leans on Gorf and RF later?" Is that right? Well, there could be numerous possibilities. One of which may very well be that you want to find people townie to avoid them pressuring you. -shrug- I don't really know your motives with that, and it doesn't really matter.
If that wasn't the question, I apologize.
Pointing out a flaw in Asdioh's comment? Not really, as he was making a comment about you and you should have responded to THAT. You don't get pulled over for speeding and then tell the cop that he should be pulling over the guy who was in front of you, too. That's not how it works.

Alright. Give me an active player that the town should investigate.
As in, look into more than they have been?

Gorf.

Lies. I wasn't asking you why I would call them town or why I would do something like that as scum. I was asking you a question which you refused to answer.
Alright I think I missed the question. Could you remind me what it was?

I don't really think anyone else would be willing to call something deflection other than you. Maybe OMGUS if you don't have any reason to vote, but, and correct me if I'm wrong, you're probably the only one obsessed with deflections.
Not really, I know of many relevant players who use deflection in their cases. I have to have got it from somewhere. I explained deflection earlier and why it's scummy.

...Okay. I am wrong. KB/Inferno does as well, but I don't understand it. Explain deflection to me, please. How does it differ from OMGUS and how is it a scum-tell?
OMGUS is when you attack/vote someone for voting/attacking you, I believe.
Similarly, a chainsaw defense is when you attack/vote someone for their attack/vote on someone else (usually a scummate).
Deflection is when YOU are being attacked and you try to direct attention off of yourself and onto someone else.

could you give me some town and scum reads? I don't really remeber much and if you've already made that post just say so and I'll go look for it but I'm just courious.
I've listed them before at the bottom of some of my larger posts. My "wall" earlier (which wasn't all directed at Gorf) contained reads, and one of my recent posts did as well. They have changed a bit, here's where I stand:

J, Vlade, Overswarm, Radical Fiction, Nabe town.
Asdioh, Bardull, people who I don't list null.
Raziek probably indy.
Kosha Boy, Sang, Gorf scummy.

The scum team is probably one of Sang/Gorf and Kosha Boy, along with someone else.

reason? I don't disagree, but why?

@KB. You only have one scum read? No relatively leaning scum? Could you give me some back-up on your gorf read? If you don't think RF wants me dead, why does he keep trying to get people to lynch me?

@Everyone. What are your opinions on deflection? Is it really a scum-tell, or could it be something else?

Sorry for the semi-wall. I won't be here the rest of today and most of tomorrow so I wanted to get as much done as I could.[/QUOTE]

This is actually a good exercise for me even though I don't know much right now (reading on page 3 as I answer this, train of thought style) since I don't really know who is in the game.

Obv town:
1. Overswarm - Incredibly handsome and charming. Has a neat hat.

Others:

2. Vlade - Takes himself a bit too seriously from what I can see; will likely be more confident in his reads than he should. Don't suggest allowing him to be the spearpoint on any push, but it'll likely come to that anyway.

3. J - same old J as always. No inclination of alignment yet, but same J. Feel slight connection between him and bardull. Enjoy J's approach more than others. Would be most likely to buddy with him, regardless of his alignment, as he is making sense and is one of the few that does.

4. Bardull - WTF @ his vote on Kantrip after your post. Sheep to the extreme. I beat him in the Wifi Wars tournament years ago and still bring it up and laugh at him. WTF @ his unvote for Kantrip after Kantrip produces word vomit.

5. Asdioh - Cool kid. I like 'em.

6. Nabe - Watching Nabe, but no inclination. Him and J are in the same boat.

7. Kantrip - "Abrasive and defensive." Seems insecure of his own abilities and is liable to make a lot of noise if people target him too closely. Am interested in seeing exactly who started this and why, because a certain few here should know better. Definitely doesn't want to die.

8. Gorf - I hate his new style of posting. Will be fine lynching him and anyone who posts like it consistently.

9. Raziek - Left inexplicably blank during my read through. A COINCIDENCE? I think not. Raziek needs to post more and post some specific thoughts.

10. Kosha Boy (John2k4/Inferno3044) - Fallback lynch by default. And then again after reading posts.

11. SangfroidWarrior - Many words. Little substance. Very spread out in terms of attention. has a fruity avatar. Doesn't have family or friends like Overswarm and is suuuuuuper jealous and wants people to know why I'm not that after a 24 hour period. Really REALLY all over the place. Do not like that. Do not like how he is playing the field.

Oh geez. -_-;;

12. Ryker Radical Fiction - odd focus on Vlade early game, but I'm not above picking on people either so whatever. Good reads on Vlade from it. Hate the narrative posts. Would be fine lynching you for that alone. Like your attention to detail and focus on individuals rather than broad sections. Makes you vulnerable later, thus less likely for good scum to do. Even if you were scum, it could and would be used against you later, so... win/win.

You know what I think would be a grand idea? Kantrip and Sanguine arguing with each other over which would be a better lynch choice. We could all wear funny hats and judge them.
sup.

first off, my vote on kantrip wasn't sheep. tired of people saying this lol. secondly, i unvoted kantrip because

2. felt KB needed more pressure for his "town read" on kantrip. he's overall lurkish too.

@kantrip: your argument against gorf was silly at best and gorf remained pretty much unwavering. i was going to tear up your post for him but then i realized doing that might alter gorf's perception of the post, which is why i didn't say anything right away. :|

my general stance on kantrip: i'm ok with him being the play for toDay. he's scummy enough and anti-town enough to the point where i'm fine seeing his flip. i'll put my vote back on him when i feel it's necessary.

@sangfroid - even though i like gorf (although admittedly i skimmed the last 4 pages so i need to read him again) it's imperative that everyone's put to the test on occasion.

first off, as much as i appreciate your scum hunting, your popping in and out is anti-town. it's hard to get a good read on you because your contributions are essentially nil. you also haven't committed to anything except a vote on kantrip (which was exceptionally easy for you to do). i hate to say this because i know you're decent, but you're vig worthy. :| i'd love to hear your stance on KB/sangfroid if and when you have the time.

@os - online mm me son.
I haven't read anything past December 25th. I'm an arrow, point me.

Kantrip

Kantplay
This is actually a good exercise for me even though I don't know much right now (reading on page 3 as I answer this, train of thought style) since I don't really know who is in the game.

Obv town:
1. Overswarm - Incredibly handsome and charming. Has a neat hat.

Others:

2. Vlade - Takes himself a bit too seriously from what I can see; will likely be more confident in his reads than he should. Don't suggest allowing him to be the spearpoint on any push, but it'll likely come to that anyway.

3. J - same old J as always. No inclination of alignment yet, but same J. Feel slight connection between him and bardull. Enjoy J's approach more than others. Would be most likely to buddy with him, regardless of his alignment, as he is making sense and is one of the few that does.

4. Bardull - WTF @ his vote on Kantrip after your post. Sheep to the extreme. I beat him in the Wifi Wars tournament years ago and still bring it up and laugh at him. WTF @ his unvote for Kantrip after Kantrip produces word vomit.

5. Asdioh - Cool kid. I like 'em.

6. Nabe - Watching Nabe, but no inclination. Him and J are in the same boat.

7. Kantrip - "Abrasive and defensive." Seems insecure of his own abilities and is liable to make a lot of noise if people target him too closely. Am interested in seeing exactly who started this and why, because a certain few here should know better. Definitely doesn't want to die.

8. Gorf - I hate his new style of posting. Will be fine lynching him and anyone who posts like it consistently.

9. Raziek - Left inexplicably blank during my read through. A COINCIDENCE? I think not. Raziek needs to post more and post some specific thoughts.

10. Kosha Boy (John2k4/Inferno3044) - Fallback lynch by default. And then again after reading posts.

11. SangfroidWarrior - Many words. Little substance. Very spread out in terms of attention. has a fruity avatar. Doesn't have family or friends like Overswarm and is suuuuuuper jealous and wants people to know why I'm not that after a 24 hour period. Really REALLY all over the place. Do not like that. Do not like how he is playing the field.

Oh geez. -_-;;

12. Ryker Radical Fiction - odd focus on Vlade early game, but I'm not above picking on people either so whatever. Good reads on Vlade from it. Hate the narrative posts. Would be fine lynching you for that alone. Like your attention to detail and focus on individuals rather than broad sections. Makes you vulnerable later, thus less likely for good scum to do. Even if you were scum, it could and would be used against you later, so... win/win.

You know what I think would be a grand idea? Kantrip and Sanguine arguing with each other over which would be a better lynch choice. We could all wear funny hats and judge them.
All I wanted to say is that I like this post. Overswarm's opinions on players isn't just the same old safe stance that everyone else has displayed. I have him only very slightly leaning town in my reads, but lumped him there because I've only been using the three categories. Should be null, really, but I liked how he came into the game.

you guuuuuuys

Kantrip and Sang, get at me with summaries to break up this long post stuff.
Summary of Kantrip vs Sang I presume? I'll get that in a sec.

sup.

It's apparent that Gorf is going to ignore my large posts. If you want to tear it up, go right ahead. I'm actually interested to see this.

@os - online mm me son.
Your point against Raziek is actually true. He's probably an indy with that survivalist attitude.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Kanty, can you explain your Nabe town read? You said the last time I asked you this that you meant to have him as Null but nothing has really changed and he is still town.

Raz being an indy is an interesting vibe you are getting. I am not seeing it really at all but I guess it's a different sort of view to have on him. Also I need a reason as to why you have RF as town.

@Asdioh: Why should people not have RF as town?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Townread on Nabe?

Unvote

Gorf is projecting a persona and I would lynch him on the spot, and I agree with any attempts to do so. @Gorf specifically, you asked for a response from Kantrip. I'd also hit lynches of Kantrip or J.

Someone talk to me about Kosha Boy.
I'm biased. Get at me.

It's still just a slight lean.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
You have a town lean purely because he agrees with you? o.o" Oh boy...

Kantrip, if you had to lynch one of your nulls, who would you lynch and why? Rank your nulls in a list of whom you are willing to keep/lose.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Nabe, I want you to not post in yellow in your next post. Post in any other color but yellow.

Kantrip

Kantplay
It's less that he agrees with me and more that I should stop having this gut read on him. I can assure you it's not because he agreed with me. It's really just this strange gut read. When he gets more content I'll try to get a proper read on him.

From my nulls I would want Bardull gone more than Asdioh. He seems too wishy washy with his switching opinions on me and I think when Asdioh gets stable internet again he'll be more of an asset. Not sure who I was missing in my reads, but I would probably be fine with lynching them, too.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Looked at the player list, turns out I wasn't missing anyone. I can order the whole playerlist if you'd like. The lower they are, the more I want them lynched.

Kantrip
J
Radical Fiction
Overswarm
Vlade
Nabe
Asdioh
Bardull
Raziek
Sang
Gorf
Kosha Boy

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
ok ok ok ok ok
I'm on like page 5/8.
Nobody's posted in a while, so I'll post some stuff here.

First, activity and deadline stuff. It's almost Friday, the deadline is Wednesday at I'm assuming 11:59 PM. This seems like a lot of time, but the problem is that it's a holiday season and some of you may pull an Overswarm (or maybe a Radical Fiction, where has he been?) This means we probably have a lot less time than it seems, and deadline will be on us before we know it so we'd better be prepared.

Also, as I've already said, my internet has been HORRIBLE since around Christmas Eve. I was hoping it was better, but it seems that every night it slows down MAJORLY and sometimes stops working entirely. Let's just hope that doesn't happen if I need to hammer someone before deadline :3

Essentially what you said here. I made six posts, mainly comments on RVS, in a 24 hour span. Since then, a lot more has gone down. So it makes quite a bit of sense that someone wouldn't recall anything notable from me.

On a different but related note, I'm only marginally offended that you've forgotten me.
Just wanted to give this a belated response. I didn't forget you, in fact it was the opposite. I was expecting you to impress me, because I have a high opinion of you. That's why I became suspicious when you didn't stick out at all aside from your colors.
Legitimate excuse though, and your posts after this point seemed better.
Is there any way you can post in a consistent, readable color?

POSTING THIS WHILE I CAN BECAUSE MY INTERNET KEEPS DYING :mad:

#HBC | Nabe

But you wanted someone to talk to you about KB...?

Surely something must have brought up why you wanted to talk about him. So what is it exactly you wanna talk about regarding KB?
He seems to be the words on peoples' lips -- particularly Kantrip, who is pushing him as a lynch. That's part of why I asked for summaries, and why I specified that Kantrip and Sang should provide.

@Kantrip: I'm just looking for a summary of the thread's events from your POV.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
internet is working again. time to paste that thing I wrote while rereading:

Rereading, posting thoughts, blah blah.
Now, after all the effort I took to sound confusing and put on an obviously false air of wisdom, I am going to be pressured into the ground until I break down with a wagon built up against me.
Kantrip, why did you include a preemptive defense in your first post? It's almost as if you have a guilty conscience. You don't have a guilty conscience though, because you're town, right?

It doesn't suit anyone fairly in a mafia game imo. You're distancing yourself from the game which makes it difficult to get a read on you and therefore it is anti-town. As harsh as this sounds, I request that you stop doing it altogether. I know it's RVS but we should aim to be on track as fast as possible.
Vlade's first post instantly made me suspicious of him, though I remember that was later assuaged when Kantrip vs Vlade left a stronger scumread on Kantrip. It's still worth pointing out that he just chose to comment on that so hypocritically, because he did nothing to help "be on track."

While rereading, I once again winced at the scumminess from Sang's 96 and 97.

Hey BarDulL, now that someone has voiced suspicion of a connection case (you), it no longer holds any water. If we were scummates we could just change something now.

So basically you have no case.
what even the ****?

Bardull's play is as abrasive on my reread as it was the first time, but I'm pretty sure he's town.

I am usually hesitant to get a read on J, but this time around I'm fairly confident he's town. Hopefully the D2 sandwich flavor leaves crumbs affirming my read.

Actually, screw it. I was on page 4 of my reread, but Kosha Boy, Sang, and Kantrip are just so scummy that I would be fine using my dayvig on any of them in my next post.

J, feel free to pick the target. I only get one, so make it count.

(Nabe, J doesn't seem to be around, so you can pick if you'd like)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Kantrip yeilds a bigger possibility for me so I choose him.

Sang/KB could go either way to be honest and I don't think we gain as much info as if we used it on Kanty.

#HBC | Nabe

Vlade's first post instantly made me suspicious of him, though I remember that was later assuaged when Kantrip vs Vlade left a stronger scumread on Kantrip. It's still worth pointing out that he just chose to comment on that so hypocritically, because he did nothing to help "be on track."
This isn't hypocritical at all. In his frame of reference, he's helping the thread be on track by encouraging Gorf not to narrate in the first place. (He happens to be correct, for that matter.) That method isn't particularly active, but you're accusing him here of not doing his part without providing a reference or example as to what he should be doing.

(Nabe, J doesn't seem to be around, so you can pick if you'd like)
I've read about as much as you, and J was in-thread five minutes ago.
I'd pick Kantrip of those three.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
WOW J WAY TO SUDDENLY APPEAR

Daykill: Kantrip

The audience gasped.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Yes, otherwise I wouldn't use it.
Nabe, I'm somewhat inebriated right now, but it took me about 2 seconds of researching to realize what character you were crumbing. Is that a legitimate restriction or are you just being annoying?
Asdioh, you should have used that on someone who would believe you. Sorry bro.

undaykill
Daykill: Radical Fiction

Top Bottom