• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure Time Mafia | Game Over: Aren't You Cold...?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
so i'm pretty sure kantrip is town even though he's really freaking scummy.

that leaves Sang and Kosha Boy. Kosha Boy is guaranteed scum, my daycop (which I used on Overswarm and got Town) confirms this. As much as I hate to have the same reads as radical fiction, I have to agree that Sang is probably scum.

._.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I mean, you've been town dayvig in the past four games I've played with you, you don't think I may know how your ability works?

I'm not laughing, Nabe. I am merely acknowledging a toy when I see a toy. I don't even know what to think of Asdioh for trying that. He should know better than to think it would work.

Kantrip

Kantplay
By the way Asdioh, the reason I know that was fake is because I've learned to doubt repeat roles of the same faction. If you really are a day killer, you are either indy or mafia.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I think I meant to say earlier that the lynch is almost definitely between Sang/Kosha Boy/Kantrip, and that those three should focus on one of the others and influence the rest of the players to lynch that person.

Someone scummy could pop up before deadline I suppose, but I doubti t.

By the way Asdioh, the reason I know that was fake is because I've learned to doubt repeat roles of the same faction. If you really are a day killer, you are either indy or mafia.
oh

SNAP

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Kantrip, are you using invisible mode or am I just missing you in my early-new-years-celebration-state? If the former, when did this happen?

Nabe, who are your scumpicks besides Kantrip who is town because I said so?

Kantrip

Kantplay
I have been using invisible mode since the alpha strike in Awkward Moments, Asdioh.

Alright Nabe, I'll go downstairs to the computer in a sec to type up that summary.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I have been using invisible mode since the alpha strike in Awkward Moments, Asdioh.
sdfsdgsdehsrtjtyhdjuykiuoiuo

@nabe: summary is kantrip and sang are scummy AS HELL and kosha boy is also scummy but posts less so it is less noticeable. I am obvtown, a couple others are obvtown, people have a townread on RF even though they shouldn't, walls of text are involved, narration is involved, Nabe's faked posting restriction is involved, Overswarm's catchup being unimpressive is involved, also OS intends to NK me if he's scum, and then we lynch scum D1.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Nabe, who are your scumpicks besides Kantrip who is town because I said so?

my face (including the scarf)

Go check out my recent posts -- one was a response telling you I haven't read, and the other was a post with lynches I'd take (Gorf, Kantrip, J). Now couple those responses: I don't have scumreads, but those are fairly close.

You seem to think highly of me. That's confusing if nothing else.

#HBC | Nabe

@nabe: summary is kantrip and sang are scummy AS HELL and kosha boy is also scummy but posts less so it is less noticeable. I am obvtown, a couple others are obvtown, people have a townread on RF even though they shouldn't, walls of text are involved, narration is involved, Nabe's faked posting restriction is involved, Overswarm's catchup being unimpressive is involved, also OS intends to NK me if he's scum, and then we lynch scum D1.
quit it
To clarify, I still want responses from Kantrip and Sang.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Gorf is town.

Nabe, you're the master of flavor.

i think i was going ot tpe somethin else here bt my keyboard WTF KEYBOARD THIS S'TE VENT DRUNKENNESS MY WIRELESS KEYBOARD IS LTERALL THIS BAD

J is town
Nabe MIGHT be town

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
ok, some of that was drunkenness, but sometimes my wireless keyboard leaves out letters i type and i have no idea why it happens

#HBC | Nabe

Asdioh, this is your fault and you should feel bad.
Also I've never seen Adventure Time.

Uhm Nabe, how am I scum?
I didn't say you were. You are however the third scummiest of my leans at this very specific point where I haven't finished reading yet. Do we have to talk about it right now? My bed looks so soft.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Fiiiine go to bed, I has other things to do anyhows.

I think I know what Nabe is trying to convey through his posts.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'll give you a point-form chronological listing of key events, if that works as a summary:

-Raziek starts off the game with a series of accusations on numerous players about their blatant scumminess.
-Gorf calls these accusations into question and asks for an explanation for each.
-Kantrip tries to explain to Gorf the purpose of one of Raziek's three statements.
-Vlade comes in, commenting on Gorf's posting style saying it is anti-town.
-Radical Fiction calls Kantrip scummy but says Vlade is even more scum.
-Radical Fiction asks for votes on the Vlade wagon. Kantrip obliges.
-Gorf calls Kantrip out on putting a damper on Raziek's game earlier, and a wagon forms on Kantrip.
-Gorf comments on Nabe's posting restriction and tells Kantrip to respond to his accusations.
-Asdioh comes in and says between Sang and J he would shoot Sang for fluffing up her RVS post.
-Sang responds to this, asking why Asdioh isn't on Radical Fiction and Gorf for the same thing.
-The Vlade wagon disperses and the members of it split off to either the Kantrip or the Sang wagon.
-Kantrip gives Gorf the response he asks for. Gorf refuses to respond to it and admits to only skimming it.
-J fills in for Gorf in the Kantrip VS Gorf, pointing out things he did not like in Kantrip's response.
-Kosha Boy acts generally scummy while having hardly any presence.
-Kantrip VS Sang ensues as both grovel for safety and try to get out of the scumzone.
-Whatever is happening now starts happening. Stuff like Overswarm finally posting and stuff.

Yeah this is actually pretty long still. Sorry about that.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Asdioh tell me why you think I'm probably town right now.

Also tell me who you would rather lynch between Sang/Kosha Boy.

#HBC | Nabe

What's my fault, exactly?
J asking questions about why he's a scumread is your fault.
It's not really your fault though!! I said it in jest. I am jesting as we speak.
Don't drink and Mafia.

Fiiiine go to bed, I has other things to do anyhows.

I think I know what Nabe is trying to convey through his posts.

Really? I don't, that Nabe dude's mysterious. Now never speak of it again.
Apparently I'm posting as Fourth Doctor now. So that's a thing.

[summary]

Yeah this is actually pretty long still. Sorry about that.
No, that's great.

Sang, do this too, but please also talk about any problems you think there are in Kantrip's account, if any.

And of course no one else should comment on this At All.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I remember, Asdioh. Kuz was actually scum.

You say you're on less substances? Cool.

It really doesn't matter to me, because "being drunk and not slipping scum" is not a town tell.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
This is true.

Do you have any questions to ask me? I don't really care about one person's read on me, but ask me now if you have questions.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I do have questions that I have already asked.

I'm not playing Dodge Socks until you stop dodging my question!

:laugh:

They are only a few posts up. I'm sure you can find them. :)

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Asdioh tell me why you think I'm probably town right now.

Also tell me who you would rather lynch between Sang/Kosha Boy.
Your response to my gambit was ideal.

Between the two? I literally don't care. They are both ridiculously scummy. Sang was defensive to the EXTREME from the start, and KB was noncommital and stanceless the whole time, as I'd expect from John
except for the fact that Inferno has been the one mainly playing.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Would you expect that from Inferno? John has only made two posts, and they are the RVS ones.

You think I'm probably town for knowing your gambit was a gambit? I do not think this is enough. Way too easy for me to fake as scum.

Pick one between the two.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Would you expect that from Inferno? John has only made two posts, and they are the RVS ones.
All I know from Inferno was Upick pokemafia, which I modded. His play was fair, and he did a good job at hiding the fact that he was cop.

You think I'm probably town for knowing your gambit was a gambit? I do not think this is enough. Way too easy for me to fake as scum.
because of this post and others
Pick one between the two.
make me

Kantrip

Kantplay
Asdioh I'm asking you to tell me which of the two is scummier for a reason. Saying "make me" is just hindering progress really. Are you saying you flat-out refuse to lynch either of them since you can't decide?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Hey KB, I see you viewing. Which of the two would I rather lynch, and why?

Kantrip

Kantplay
unvote
vote: kosha boy

100% fine with his lynch toDay.

@J and Kantrip: is there any way to make your back-and-forths directed to the rest of town, or at least readable in some way? I just glaze over them with lack of interest.

@people who have a townread on Radical Fiction: stop it.
Your vote is on Kosha Boy,

Your response to my gambit was ideal.

Between the two? I literally don't care. They are both ridiculously scummy. Sang was defensive to the EXTREME from the start, and KB was noncommital and stanceless the whole time, as I'd expect from John
except for the fact that Inferno has been the one mainly playing.
yet you can't choose between them/Sang.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
It's not my fault they're both lynchable as hell :c

Kosha Boy is no longer viewing and he hasn't responded. That's good enough for me :p

Kantrip

Kantplay
The reason I'm asking this is because I am concerned your sudden jump to thinking I am town is an attempt to buy town points upon my town flip.

That's why I asked for reasoning for your town read on me AND I wanted you to choose between the other two.

Kosha Boy

Smash Rookie
I'm fairly cautious about who I think is scum early on. I normally have one, maybe two scum picks early on and kinda see where that takes me with connections and flips. Also with a reread I've changed a couple of my opinions.

RF is null. I can't judge Ryker's play off of being Ryker. For all I know it's Swiss, whom I've never played with. I'm just going to keep my eye on them.
Raziek is slightly leaning scum for me. His posts have been fluffy and he's basically going to try and coast atm. Also I noticed he was really subtle in joining the Kantrip wagon and just left.

@Kantrip - when I say that I like/dislike someone, it generally has to do with their play, actions, and intents.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Yeah by the way I'm pretty sure it is Swiss.

You still show no examples of play, actions, or intents, and your stances just look really safe.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Kantrip, my inebriated state added a whole page of discussion. Clearly town.

Kosha Boy, not only are your stances safe, but you post rarely and I feel like you craft your posts carefully. You make me nervous, and I would still be fine with lynching you right now.

Top Bottom