• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure Time Mafia | Game Over: Aren't You Cold...?

John2k4

The End of an Era
Wow, good job Ruy! :)

I don't know if Circus posted the QTs, but I would have loved to have stayed in this; Inferno had a V/LA that I was covering, then I had my own issues come up keeping me from the net & this game.
I'm quite sorry I was most of the cause of our slot being replaced; I don't plan on mafia for a bit until things stabilize for good.

And what better a person to ninja me than Inferno. :awesome:

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Bardull said:
Nabe - Honestly, I thought you played a bad game as scum. :X. I'm not sure why you're patting yourself and RR on the back when Town royally beat themselves and you honestly had nothing to do with it. Not to come off as salty or anything :-X but for realsies. Your wifom comments after you were pinned scum were pretty funny though, so I know you have some sense of humor. You're also a smart guy, but you come off as kind of negative for some reason, at least to me. Eh.
For what it's worth, I thought you played badly too.

In all seriousness though, you're absolutely right. I didn't play at all, and I admitted as much. But Ryu carried a ****ty situation from Kosha and made it work very well. His slot went from all suspicion to very little.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Yeah, no grudges against Inferno and John. I was a little miffed when they both basically just stopped posting without warning, but we've talked since and it's all water under the bridge.

They did mention planning to die early on in the game, which you can read in the Mafia QT (it's also in the Mafia roles I quoted in here, but here's the link again just in case). Once Nabe died, so did that QT, so it's a pretty short read.

John2k4

The End of an Era
For a good part of the game, I was trying to not "play like John", by going past my own posting boundaries and whatnot. I was trying to keep people wondering which side of the hydra was posting. I saw a few times my posts were seen as coming from Inferno.

Gotta say this game is the most "out there" I've been, and it was quite fun. :)

--

RF - Why'd you seem so trusting of us in the beginning?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I like how Inferno and John are a hydra long after they were replaced.

jk i actually hate it and am salty

i don't even know where the term "salty" originated but it's a **** term

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
no offense but i'm too drunk to read the mafia QT right now

nabe why did you kill gorf?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Vlade actually didn't play that badly

I think I said that in the QT but i'm sure that's going to be a tl;dr for most people

he was too inactive for my tastes though, same with raziek :c though that doesn't equate to "bad"

Vlade

Social Outcast
Vlade actually didn't play that badly

I think I said that in the QT but i'm sure that's going to be a tl;dr for most people

he was too inactive for my tastes though, same with raziek :c though that doesn't equate to "bad"
Heyyy, you don't need to sugarcoat things for me ;)

But I'll take what I get :)

Next game, I promise to be as active as possible, BUT TIMEZONES KEEP SCREWING ME OVER.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Shoutouts time!

Circus: Thanks a million for hosting this game, I'm disapponted I couldn't be as active as I would have liked to have been but nevertheless it was a fun game.

Gorf: Wish you were alive longer, would've been interesting to see if you stuck with your town read on me ALL the way until endgame.

Sworddancer: I'm impressed with your play. Hope to play again with you sometime.

RF: I dunno how we ended up lynching you hey, but **** happens I guess.

T-Block: Sorry you had to go :(

J: I became so paranoid about you at times but it really wasn't warranted lol. Good game.

Raziek: Inactive, but when you WERE active you were making very solid points that I liked.

Kantrip: Despite what some people say I quite liked your play.

Bardull: Oh man my mind was blown when you didn't flip scum. I, and I'm guessing all of us, were so certain that there were 2 scum left which led me to believe it HAD to be you. If you didn't vote me I would've stuck to my read on RR :p Well played though.

Red Ryu: Well played. In LyLo I was 110% certain you weren't scum lol.

So yeah, sorry guys for being so scummy, next time I won't be so bad ;)

BarDulL

Town Vampire
God damnit, I knew someone was going to call me out on that...

I'm broke, maybe later ;) XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
And that's totally fine, Inferno. I'd play your role differently imo, like maybe try and not look scummy at first, but then kinda let myself be more open about it just to WHABAM!, but it's not like it matters cuz your slot... survived...

Edit: this was @ his post in response to me, number 3000.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
I'm tempted to read this game. I always felt that RR was improving and getting better in each game.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
It's pretty anti-climactic considering all of Town's efforts. I thought it was a great game to reflect on though. Lessons to be learned and such.

Don't like the pessimism from either of you though.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
It's pretty anti-climactic considering all of Town's efforts. I thought it was a great game to reflect on though. Lessons to be learned and such.

Don't like the pessimism from either of you though.
I'm tempted to read this game. I always felt that RR was improving and getting better in each game.
He seems to be under the impression that reading this game will show him some great play by RR, when it was mostly town's fault that his slot was never lynched. Read this game if you want to see how to be terrible and a distraction as town. About half the playerlist accomplished that.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
@Kantrip:

I take offense to that, and you should too. It almost feels like you're telling me that you're not proud of the game for what it is, as though you wasted your time participating in it.

I'm proud of it and I don't care what people think of me and what I did while I was doing it. Yeah I was being a complete ****** at times, like I was too damn hasty to put my vote on Vlade and ****, but to be ashamed of that is just pathetic, really. It's not strength of character. Better to acknowledge what happened and be proud of it than to cast it aside and be ashamed of it. What kind of **** is that?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
He seems to be under the impression that reading this game will show him some great play by RR, when it was mostly town's fault that his slot was never lynched. Read this game if you want to see how to be terrible and a distraction as town. About half the playerlist accomplished that.
I don't like you. I read the Dead QT but you are only reflecting on the game from an outside view, to say you could have changed the course of the game by being in it is stupid, even if it's possible that you're right. You weren't in it. Get off Town's backs.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Bardull I regret things I've done in this game. I'm not proud of how I acted at all times, and if you are then that's fine. I'm not trying to throw the game under the rug, though, and I am definitely going to reflect and improve BECAUSE I'm not happy with how I performed.

I'm saying it's not a good read because I really don't think it's all that interesting from an outsider's perspective. The abundance of mistakes could even be aggravating for some. I'm not doing it for personal reasons of "I don't want people to see how bad I did", but more that I honestly don't think it's a game worth reading through for fun.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Bardull I regret things I've done in this game. I'm not proud of how I acted at all times, and if you are then that's fine. I'm not trying to throw the game under the rug, though, and I am definitely going to reflect and improve BECAUSE I'm not happy with how I performed.

I'm saying it's not a good read because I really don't think it's all that interesting from an outsider's perspective. The abundance of mistakes could even be aggravating for some. I'm not doing it for personal reasons of "I don't want people to see how bad I did", but more that I honestly don't think it's a game worth reading through for fun.
Oh, alright then. Yeah, I respect that opinion I guess.

Live without regret though, I say! That's a pep talk for another time though.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Circus I saved at least 15 of the images you posted. They were pretty good. =P

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Okay, I have more notes later (there's an anime convention that I'm attending and have been fairly busy so I don't have time currently to post all of my notes) but I just wanted to say that I felt, during and after D4, I felt like I was reading a newbie game without any IC's, or at least with IC's that couldn't do anything because of alignment or other issues. More stuff later.

Top Bottom