• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure Time Mafia | Game Over: Aren't You Cold...?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Basically, I'm saying that if you're Town, and you tunnel me, you're ****ing everyone over.

You're going to have to do better than that.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Hmmm... do I make full responses to what Bardull has said about my case?

Nah, I don't see the point. His responses just consist of "you're reaching", "it was an honest mistake", and grotesque amounts of WIFOM. He hasn't actually "countered" the premises of my argument at all.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Basically, I feel that if I respond to what Bardull said fully, it's just going to end up as a circular argument because we'll both be saying the same things over and over.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Vlade, you still haven't provided a second scum pick. Surely you have one, don't you?

Who would you choose between Raziek, Kantrip, and RR?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Me and Raziek, huh?

I'll play along with this. Show me why Raziek and I are the most likely to be scum with Nabe. Show me why this combo makes sense. Can you illustrate any clear and distinct connections or disconnections?

Vlade

Social Outcast
Me and Raziek, huh?

I'll play along with this. Show me why Raziek and I are the most likely to be scum with Nabe. Show me why this combo makes sense. Can you illustrate any clear and distinct connections or disconnections?
It makes sense to me because you're both gunning for me. You/Nabe makes sense from my re-read, I'll re-read again tonight to see if there's anything, though from what I remember, I think Raziek has done a good job of hiding his connections with you and Nabe - the only thing I recall between you and Raziek was him rebutting your case on Ryker, which scum or town could have done really.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Just because Raziek is gunning for you doesn't necessarily make Raziek auto-scum. He could be Town who is simply misinformed. You DO realize that, if he's Town, and you're Town, you lose, right?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Invisible mode is irrelevant.

Even if there are no connections it doesn't mean a team is impossible.

Bardull, you're stating the obvious. What are you trying to perturb him from doing? We ALL know that a ML loses town the game. It's LyLo and this sentiment is pretty obvious.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Kantrip, do people ever tell you that you have a terribly bad habit for speaking out of line?

Vlade, if you realize this, then why are you pinning Raziek as the second scum without an actual thought process to cover for it?

Even I'm at odds who the second scum is; even though RR is gunning for me, that doesn't automatically make him scum (no matter how likely it seems; him defending you and your play is simply gross), but I've kept an open mind about it.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
If this isn't painfully obvious by now, I'm not sure what else I can do other than to try registering the rest of Town in mental hospitals.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Kantrip, do people ever tell you that you have a terribly bad habit for speaking out of line?

Vlade, if you realize this, then why are you pinning Raziek as the second scum without an actual thought process to cover for it?

Even I'm at odds who the second scum is; even though RR is gunning for me, that doesn't automatically make him scum (no matter how likely it seems; him defending you and your play is simply gross), but I've kept an open mind about it.
Bardull/Kantrip - Impossible
Bardull/Red Ryu - Impossible
Bardull/Raziek - Possible

I just don't see the first 2 scumteams existing.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Oh, spoke too soon; guess you've still got some fight.

Guess that'll be enough for now. RR, do you agree with Vlade's reasoning that BarDulL/Kantrip simply can't exist?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
The thing is, I wouldn't vote for Kantrip/Raziek because they aren't tunneling the **** out of me, but you're literally giving me no choice, Lol. This is piss poor play if you're actually scum, you know.
Here your implying I am tunneling and you have a scum read.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
The point there is that, if you continue to tunnel me, I have NO CHOICE but to side against you and to hope Raziek and Kantrip are Town because otherwise I lose anyway.

Saying that it was piss poor play if you were scum was a taunt. Nothing more, nothing less.

I don't understand why we're pushing this point.

RR, can you shed some light on who you think the second scum is outside of myself and Vlade?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Through rereading I find RR/Bardull unlikely as well. The way Bardull talked to RR on multiple occasions and again how they are conversing now just doesn't look like SvS distancing.

For me I really have to look between the pairings of RR/Vlade and Bardull/Raz in-depth. Perhaps I'll try to look for connections between these pairs next.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Look, if you're actually tunneling, that insinuates that you're Town. If you're SCUM, and you feign tunneling, that's not really tunneling.

Kantrip

Kantplay
[Leaning Town]

Vlade - I kinda see some towny intents from him. I think he is asking good questions, but other than that I don't feel like he's doing much.
Kosha Boy posted this in a reads list. I think it was like the first time he said Vlade's name or addressed him at all. Very non-committal and uses the word "kinda" along with contradicting himself by saying both good things and bad things without conclusive reasoning.

Kantrip

Kantplay
This sounds like an easy way to put a fallback vote on every player. Although I do agree that eventually we have to compromise on who to lynch, I don't think putting OS at L-1 was warranted. Vlade, is there a reason besides a fallback lynch that you are voting OS?
Second time KB addressed Vlade, this time it was about his vote on the Overswarm wagon, which he also asked Bardull and myself questions about.

Bardull, what do you think of this particular quote?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Interesting.

Anything about the phrasing seem awkward or forced to you? In other words, does it look like distancing?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
There is nothing about that question that quote that seems forced.

@Kantrip - Maybe. Raziek knows that Vlade is the correct play, so I wouldn't put it past him to be bussing his partner as scum.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Then again, Raziek could simply go inactive and allow RR to continue tunneling me, and that would be that.

If RR really isn't scum, I'd have to consider you to be the second scum mate with Vlade, which would be really bothersome to deal with.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'd have to ask Raziek questions and to get him to commit to really know if he's lynch worthy.

I still want to know who he thinks is the second scum.

Top Bottom