• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure Time Mafia | Game Over: Aren't You Cold...?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Right now I think Bardull is scum for sure, 110%.

Raziek isn't clear by anymeans but at this point and by PoE I think it would be him, I don't think it's Kantrip at all right now.

Vlade is possible, but he is giving me too many town reads off posts to balance out or take over any scummy things he did.

So in order of whom I want to lynch most to least.

BarDull
Raziek
Vlade
Kantrip

An yes, this is an actual order with this post.
Bardull Red Ryu was the first to show us who he thought the team was toDay.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Oh damnit, totally forgot that. So I guess I want RR to explain why you shouldn't be above Raziek as far as being my scum mate.

Although in hind sight, it would be pretty damn funny if we were scum mates. LOL

Kantrip

Kantplay
Honestly Bardull I think you and me being scummates would be ridiculous. Unless someone thinks all the insults and garbage was distancing then I don't see how people could even believe that.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Bardull would you agree that Red Ryu is the natural partner of Vlade? Raziek could just go ahead and win right now if he was Vlade's partner.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Nabe was all over the Kosha Boy wagon.
Vlade was actively opposed to it and advocated an OS lynch instead.

Assume a Nabe/RR/Vlade for a moment.

With this team Nabe is the natural choice for endgame champion. Having him with the early bussing on Kosha Boy makes sense with this perspective. I'm sure the plan was to have Nabe go far in this game so he was earning town points by bussing the worst member of their team (no offense intended to Kosha Boy). Of course, the track result totally screwed this up. This is how I explain the strange behaviour exhibited by Vlade.

Vlade was on the Overswarm wagon and actively voiced against the Kosha Boy wagon. The next Day, he was trying to divert Nabe pressure away and onto people who were on the OS wagon. This is strange because of how large of a part Vlade had in the wagon. I honestly don't believe he came to an honest town conclusion when doing what he did. It makes no sense for town to push so hard against one wagon and for another, and then push for people who were on that mislynch... the next Day. Of course, Vlade still said he found Nabe scummy. He didn't want it to look like defending and set up a bad connection, of course. That's one of the weirdest points: He found Nabe scummy but tried to divert to people who were on the wagon that he himself played a part in.

As I've already mentioned, I feel that Nabe was bussing Kosha Boy at the time of advocating his lynch. He didn't even show up again after the really strong initial push to actually help it go through. This would suggest that Kosha Boy would be a disposable member, probably just a regular Evil Henchman. Of course, this makes Vlade the roleblocker.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Oh yeah, and there's the fact that Vlade had his opinion changed by seemingly nothing with regards to Nabe. It seems to me like his scummates smartened him up and told him the way he was opposing the Nabe wagon was bad. Maybe they even predicted an investigative result on Nabe (I know others did), which would both explain what Vlade told me earlier, AND turn it into a scum slip.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Okay Raziek, I'm sold as well. I'm just going to go for this. I'm sorry if I'm wrong here, I really hurt my head over this and did the best I could.

Vote: Vlade

BarDulL

Town Vampire
DUN. DUN. DUNNNN.

Good choice.

That's what I think at the moment, but my only qualm is...well, why didn't Nabe just use the Tree Trunks claim instead of KB? :|

Kantrip

Kantplay
Because Nabe wanted to champion in endgame and Lady Rainicorn is a WAY better safe claim. The tracker result was the unfortunate hitch that messed with their entire scum team.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Whoa suddenly everyone is in this thread.

Bardull... If Vlade is scum then one of us is dying toNight. Do you agree with what I think about Red Ryu? Or do you think Raziek is a more likely partner? Or me, for that matter?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Yeah, that was the conclusion I came to as well. That was a HUGE **** up on Nabe's part if that's what really happened. I'm surprised no one caught it until now. Zzz.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer

Vote Count
Vlade [2]: Bardull, Kantrip
Bardull [1]: Vlade
Kantrip [0]:
Red Ryu [0]:
Raziek [0]:

Not Voting: Red Ryu, Raziek

With 5 players alive, 3 votes are required for lynch.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Chances are I'm dead toNight. Eh, if you're actually scum, that would blow pretty hard considering everything that has happened. I'm going to have to look through your interactions with Vlade/Nabe to be sure though.

Kantrip

Kantplay
If Vlade is scum then it would be pretty silly of me to side with lynching him as his partner. Considering I could just opt to go the other way....

Eh I'm so scurred! **** it. Pretend my vote is staying here but I want to let Red Ryu and Raziek say more stuff.

Unvote

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Actually, Vlade was tunneling you pretty hard IIRC. I just don't see Vlade really doing that since he was only lightly pushing Nabe...and that Vlade is Vlade.

Eh, Raziek don't hammer yet anyway please.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
****s sake, can we please just end this? I'm so tired.... so very tired.

I'm putting my vote here, and going to bed. I just want this abortion to be over, and Vlade is the obvious choice here.

vote: Vlade

Red Ryu is his partner. Kantrip's posts on the subject make a lot of sense.... I'm just so burnt out right now.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
That gif is what I look like in real life right now.
I often try to be deliberate with gif choices. Unless I have nothing relevant, in which case I choose something drastically irrelevant, LIKE SO.

Vote Count
Vlade [2]: Bardull, Raziek
Bardull [1]: Vlade
Kantrip [0]:
Red Ryu [0]:
Raziek [0]:

Not Voting: Red Ryu, Kantrip

With 5 players alive, 3 votes are required for lynch.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Goddamnit Hammer.

I want the flip so I can go to sleep. Circus is here, you're here, we're all here.

Just do it. T-T

Top Bottom