• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure Time Mafia | Game Over: Aren't You Cold...?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Hard headedness, some degree of egotism, a thing for gambiting others, and I've got a hot Korean (south, not some crazy *** north Korean *****) girlfriend that puts out whenever I damn well please.
Big whoop, and no one cares.

Speaking from experience sex is not a bragging right. Who care when it's so dang common for people to do this like it always has been.

Don't care for the rest of this.

Silliness aside, I'm mother****ing Town.
Anyone can say this, null.

I'm also Jake The Dog, LOYAL FRIEND AND COMPANION OF FINN! C'mon dudes.
I can link multiple mafia games where main characters have been safe claims in flavor filled mafia.

If mods really wanted to, I could make a Harry Potter themed mafia and make mafia all females where Harry Potter is a safe claim for them.

This means nothing.

Link is a friggin Indy in Majora's mask.

Oh, one more thing, I claimed VT against Ryker's gambit despite him claiming an investigative result on me (although I already knew his gambit was a gambit when he claimed Jake, but who gives a ****, seriously. Would scum get JTD as mafia? Would I claim VT in that scenario? >____>)
Yes and Yes.

Don't play the WIFOM game with me, if mods let flavor clear people they designed their game wrong. Megaman X mafia is a great example of this even if scum won in the end.

You knew it was a gambit right away? Kudos, still wouldn't change that VT is a fine claim as scum when it matters.

Claiming a PR or VT as scum matters entirely on the situation and careful planing. Suspect no doctor in the game and want to WIFOM there being one, it's a try.

So yes, you could very easily do both as scum.

I mean, unless the flavor is that Jake wants to usurp Finn as the main main main character, then that's just some bull **** right there and not legit. But I'm the homie though, for realsies.
More WIFOM flavor defense.

Nothing to due with his play.

Cute.

You don't have to take my claim for it though; just look at what I've done and what Vlade has done.
Yeah I have.

You've called every person in this game scum at this point and kept your lynch pool so wide any option works for you, while pulling a gambit or any sort of play to put your image to town first, over scum hunting.

Vlade has made more legit play with town trying to look for intent an questionnaire. Lapse of thought at times like you pointing out forgetting to think Bardull is scum from that sort of thing is in no way a damning thing.

This is most likely TvS (unless scum is trolling us at this point and Kantrip + Raz/RR are the actual scum), so everyone can just assume it's me vs. Vlade toDay. Just take that risk and assume with utmost certainty that that's how it is. If you don't, Town loses.
T = Vlade
S= Bardull

This is easy.

No townie would risk everyone else's interests and put their own personal scum-picks and choices above anyone else.

Anyway, Vlade, looks like we're about to have our showdown. Rest assured, I'll be carrying on J's legacy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg7iWlqwwX4&feature=related

Les do this.
Skip this.

I'm siding with Vlade at this point, you've done far more scummy things than he has this whole game so don't play it off like your unlynchable like OS thought he was.

My vote is going on you first before anyone else.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Hard headedness, some degree of egotism, a thing for gambiting others, and I've got a hot Korean (south, not some crazy *** north Korean *****) girlfriend that puts out whenever I damn well please.

Silliness aside, I'm mother****ing Town.

I'm also Jake The Dog, LOYAL FRIEND AND COMPANION OF FINN! C'mon dudes.

Oh, one more thing, I claimed VT against Ryker's gambit despite him claiming an investigative result on me (although I already knew his gambit was a gambit when he claimed Jake, but who gives a ****, seriously. Would scum get JTD as mafia? Would I claim VT in that scenario? >____>)

I mean, unless the flavor is that Jake wants to usurp Finn as the main main main character, then that's just some bull **** right there and not legit. But I'm the homie though, for realsies.

You don't have to take my claim for it though; just look at what I've done and what Vlade has done.

This is most likely TvS (unless scum is trolling us at this point and Kantrip + Raz/RR are the actual scum), so everyone can just assume it's me vs. Vlade toDay. Just take that risk and assume with utmost certainty that that's how it is. If you don't, Town loses.

Anyway, Vlade, looks like we're about to have our showdown. Rest assured, I'll be carrying on J's legacy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg7iWlqwwX4&feature=related

Les do this.
I've seen many games where the protagonist of the flavour is scum, so I wouldn't surprised if this game follows suit with Jake the Dog being a scum character.

Also the fact that I haven't been quicklynched after 48 hours or so is conclusive proof that Bardull is scum.

Vote: Bardull

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer

Vote Count
Vlade [1]: Bardull
Bardull [1]: Vlade

Kantrip [0]:
Red Ryu [0]:
Raziek [0]:

Not Voting: Kantrip, Red Ryu, Raziek

With 5 players alive, 3 votes are required for lynch.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
You knew it was a gambit right away? Kudos, still wouldn't change that VT is a fine claim as scum when it matters.
Well, yeah, he used my CHARACTER CLAIM for crying out loud. I thought he was scum trying to CC me and force a you or me situation. Turned out it was just a really bad gambit from Ryker.

Claiming a PR or VT as scum matters entirely on the situation and careful planing. Suspect no doctor in the game and want to WIFOM there being one, it's a try.
Technically, him claiming an investigative result on me would make me want to claim a -PR-, wouldn't it? Claiming VT against an investigative result in this game is pretty much suicide.

More WIFOM flavor defense.
My post was pretty light hearted; you're taking it too seriously. I wonder if that has to do with the fact that, well, it doesn't seem like English is your first language. I'm not really sure. Don't mean any offense by saying that either.

You've called every person in this game scum at this point and kept your lynch pool so wide any option works for you, while pulling a gambit or any sort of play to put your image to town first, over scum hunting.

Vlade has made more legit play with town trying to look for intent an questionnaire. Lapse of thought at times like you pointing out forgetting to think Bardull is scum from that sort of thing is in no way a damning thing.
Alright, here's where we're going to get in a fight.

Just because I have scum reads doesn't mean I've pushed for someone as scum. At one point, I had 4 players in my scum pool when it was only possible for two scum to exist (this was pointed out by Raziek, have you been reading?)

Secondly, I've been very open ended with my options, that's true, but not intentionally. I don't know you guys well enough to the point where I can say with any sort of certainty that one person is scum and another isn't. I know you all fairly well now, so this isn't a huge issue.

Thirdly, you are giving Vlade too much credit, which worries me substantially. Vlade has never gone out of his way to provide strong votes for scum reads. He has only provided sheep votes. Just look at his play for the majority of the game; ask yourself, what has Vlade really done? Has Vlade actively pushed anyone or done anything spectacular? Has he put himself out there at all (outside of that...J vote)? No. Vlade has been playing awfully safe all game and has never gotten his hands dirty. The fact that you're blatantly ignoring Vlade's play worries me substantially.

This is easy.
Narrowed vision. Kantrip/Raziek, what do you think of this?

No townie would risk everyone else's interests and put their own personal scum-picks and choices above anyone else.
Hmm, true, that was something I shouldn't have done, but I was so confident in my Vladescum read that I simply had to do it and to force this situation. Raziek was inactive and I couldn't trust Kantrip, really. Sorry Kantrip!

I'm siding with Vlade at this point, you've done far more scummy things than he has this whole game so don't play it off like your unlynchable like OS thought he was.
Hmm, set in stone, are we?

Definitely past the unlynchable bit. Still think I have a better Town game over all though, and I'm going to show it.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Well, at this point, Raziek is sort of irrelevant if RR keeps up his stance on me.

Oh, that reminds me, Kantrip, how would you feel if I put my vote on RR, but RR wasn't hammered on after 48 hours?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Why would you even ask something like that? You shouldn't be throwing your vote around in LyLo. To be honest I would find you scum for doing that if that happened.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I was thinking about doing it to be honest. If RR doesn't change his stance on me, Town is screwed, so I was seriously considering it. I would basically have to hope to god that you/Raziek are Town. >___>

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Well, at this point, Raziek is sort of irrelevant if RR keeps up his stance on me.

Oh, that reminds me, Kantrip, how would you feel if I put my vote on RR, but RR wasn't hammered on after 48 hours?
Note, this in no way clears Bardull if he knows a QL can't happen with his vote on others.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
He claims he is unlynchable perfect townie, how the hell can he vote anyone in the game and not result in an alpha strike.

I'm willing to bet if he voted Raziek or you none would happen due to the fact he is one of the last scum.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
The thing is, I wouldn't vote for Kantrip/Raziek because they aren't tunneling the **** out of me, but you're literally giving me no choice, Lol. This is piss poor play if you're actually scum, you know.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Kantrip, Vlade, Raziek, thoughts on Bardull's initial vote?

~

I'm tunneling to make it perfectly clear, I want you dead and why with showing your BS when it happens, like your vote right when lylo starts.

I don't believe for a second town would do that.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Depends on the player. Fortunately for you, I'm Town, so your logic is flawed.

Vlade is the only player that actually makes sense to be scum, that's why I put my vote on him and forced this situation. I'm still not getting why you think I'm scum though. I've refuted your points, AND, I've pointed out that you, for no god damn reason why, think Vlade is less scummy than me, WHEN HIS WHOLE GAME PLAY HAS REEKED OF SCUMMYNESS AND POOR PLAY! HE NEVER PUSHED HIS STANCES, HE SHEEPED EVERY SINGLE ONE OF HIS VOTES! HE LACKS SUBSTANCE.

You're the one who looks like mega scum here, not me. Take a look at yourself and ask yourself why I shouldn't try and put my vote on you to see what happens?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Vlade is the only player that actually makes sense to be scum, that's why I put my vote on him and forced this situation. I'm still not getting why you think I'm scum though. I've refuted your points, AND, I've pointed out that you, for no god damn reason why, think Vlade is less scummy than me, WHEN HIS WHOLE GAME PLAY HAS REEKED OF SCUMMYNESS AND POOR PLAY! HE NEVER PUSHED HIS STANCES, HE SHEEPED EVERY SINGLE ONE OF HIS VOTES! HE LACKS SUBSTANCE.
Why not Raziek from before?

We're looking for 2 not one.

Can you differentiate Vlade's play from new play over scum play? A lot of his posts are giving off strong newtown, he doesn't push stances? Seem to recall J being one along with his stance from yesterday as me being scum. Sheeping? Only if he didn't offer meat himself, which he did. Even then he didn't sheep everyone thing whole game, everyone does it in mafia at some point it matter to if they offer much other content with it.

Not gonna defend him anymore, but point stands I've had him under newtown for a while. Which is why Raziek is the next in line for me via PoE.

You're the one who looks like mega scum here, not me. Take a look at yourself and ask yourself why I shouldn't try and put my vote on you to see what happens?
Because you already know the result, I' very certain if you voted Razeik/Kantrip the result would be the same if as scum you know it wouldn't result in an alpha strike.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
For starters, Raziek was inactive, so my push on him was to get him active (which ended up working. z0mg.)

Secondly, I put up a read on Raziek as null/scum so that Raziek would feel inclined to post more. Raziek is inactive as **** though so it's not really helping much. Raziek's play has been pretty gross though. I didn't really get the sucking up to Ryker bit. That made me spit out the jasmine green tea I was drinking. Secondly, he was more concerned about proving me wrong and making me look silly, and for what, as opposed to just let me fight Ryker head on.

Raziek's one appealing factor to me though was his 1. ability to keep an open mind, and 2. he had the SAME read on Vlade as I did when I was tunneling Vlade.

The problem at the moment I'm facing is, is that you're saying you're going to vote for me no matter what, and, well, I'm Town. So if you vote for me no matter what, then I kinda have to vote for you and assume Raziek is Town, because if I don't, I lose anyway. Kapeesh? But right now, it's a toss up between you and Raziek, but I'm leaning towards Raziek's inactive *** because you're hella scummy vouching for Vlade's play when Vlade's play has been clearly horrible.

Yeah, he DID reek of noob town, and I bit into it for a while, but after T-block's flip, everything clicked for me. I was like, if Vlade isn't scum, we lose, and that's all there is to it. TownVlade would ultimately lose us the game because he in a **** position as it is. Too many sheep votes. Too safe. I thought about it, but the vote switch between Ryker and T-block was just tooooo safe in hindsight. I can't really explain it that well. It just made me think "wow, he literally just sheeped again and changed his vote from Ryker to T-block like it was nothing." But in hindsight, since T-block and Ryker both ended up being Town, it made sense for ScumVlade to do this. I ended up having this gigantic epiphany at this day's start and I just had to put my vote down, and fortunately, it has acted as a catalyst to give us more time. Lol, guess I've been pretty lucky this game.

I almost feel like quoting every single sheep vote Vlade has done. I'll probably end up doing it.

But really though, you make Vlade out to be something big, but he really isn't. Just look at all of his votes and pushes dude. What are you talking about, there is literally NO MEAT to be seen. Even the J vote was pretty bad, that was more of a poke than it was a legitimate push. It didn't even make sense for Vlade to do it at the time because J was blistering Town. You're talking out of your *** right now and you really have nothing to show for it. If you can show me (aside from that make no sense J vote) that Vlade has any sort of meat on his body for the things he has done, then I'll excuse you for the time being, but there's NOTHING I can think of that Vlade has done that is mega Town. I wouldn't have put my vote on him otherwise.

Differentiating Vlade's play from newb/scum is hard to illustrate. He hasn't really made any improvements to his gameplay despite the fact that he has been called out on sheeping, he has simply maintained the same bad habits and hasn't really improved upon them. Secondly, he never goes in depth with his reads beyond D1. There's literally nothing to show for Vlade's play. Any and all of his stances could be copied and pasted as his own.

He hasn't really done enough nooby things, I guess. He has played so safe that he hasn't really "noob slipped" as of recent, or done anything that makes me scream "NOOB!!!!" idfk. I'll try and elaborate on this point later if and when I have the time. Oh, and there have been some times where Vlade has shown that he can read others and make votes for himself, but he just ends up sheeping instead which is weird as hell.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Also, are you like, trying to bait a vote from me onto Raziek/Kantrip or something? wtf? I'm Town dude, I have no reason to put my vote on anyone else right now except potentially you.

Vlade

Social Outcast

Are you mocking my reasoning for voting you? The ONLY explanation for you voting me and then an alpha strike not occurring is that YOU ARE SCUM. Of course I am the only player who can say this 100% certainty because I am the only one who knows for certain that I am town. So naturally a vote on you is warranted since after you stuck your vote on me, I wasn't alpha struck.

The problem at the moment I'm facing is, is that you're saying you're going to vote for me no matter what, and, well, I'm Town. So if you vote for me no matter what, then I kinda have to vote for you and assume Raziek is Town, because if I don't, I lose anyway. Kapeesh? But right now, it's a toss up between you and Raziek, but I'm leaning towards Raziek's inactive *** because you're hella scummy vouching for Vlade's play when Vlade's play has been clearly horrible.

Yeah, he DID reek of noob town, and I bit into it for a while, but after T-block's flip, everything clicked for me. I was like, if Vlade isn't scum, we lose, and that's all there is to it. TownVlade would ultimately lose us the game because he in a **** position as it is. Too many sheep votes. Too safe. I thought about it, but the vote switch between Ryker and T-block was just tooooo safe in hindsight. I can't really explain it that well. It just made me think "wow, he literally just sheeped again and changed his vote from Ryker to T-block like it was nothing." But in hindsight, since T-block and Ryker both ended up being Town, it made sense for ScumVlade to do this. I ended up having this gigantic epiphany at this day's start and I just had to put my vote down, and fortunately, it has acted as a catalyst to give us more time. Lol, guess I've been pretty lucky this game.

I almost feel like quoting every single sheep vote Vlade has done. I'll probably end up doing it.

But really though, you make Vlade out to be something big, but he really isn't. Just look at all of his votes and pushes dude. What are you talking about, there is literally NO MEAT to be seen. Even the J vote was pretty bad, that was more of a poke than it was a legitimate push. It didn't even make sense for Vlade to do it at the time because J was blistering Town. You're talking out of your *** right now and you really have nothing to show for it. If you can show me (aside from that make no sense J vote) that Vlade has any sort of meat on his body for the things he has done, then I'll excuse you for the time being, but there's NOTHING I can think of that Vlade has done that is mega Town. I wouldn't have put my vote on him otherwise.

Differentiating Vlade's play from newb/scum is hard to illustrate. He hasn't really made any improvements to his gameplay despite the fact that he has been called out on sheeping, he has simply maintained the same bad habits and hasn't really improved upon them. Secondly, he never goes in depth with his reads beyond D1. There's literally nothing to show for Vlade's play. Any and all of his stances could be copied and pasted as his own.

He hasn't really done enough nooby things, I guess. He has played so safe that he hasn't really "noob slipped" as of recent, or done anything that makes me scream "NOOB!!!!" idfk. I'll try and elaborate on this point later if and when I have the time. Oh, and there have been some times where Vlade has shown that he can read others and make votes for himself, but he just ends up sheeping instead which is weird as hell.
Feel free to quote all of my sheep votes, you'd just be wasting your time. If EVERYONE put forward a case and pushed for it, no-one would ever get lynched. People have to compromise and eventually cave into following someone else's lead - everyone has to sheep at some points in the game. I just happen to be that guy who could never really put up a convincing case on anyone in this game which ultimately meant all my votes ended up being sheep votes - after all, I don't think anyone would trust reads from a person new to dgames such as myself.

I feel that after having a newbtown read on me, you put me as your "top scumpick" because I am BY FAR the easiest player to make a case on in this game and it would be extremely easy to convince others I'm scummy simply because I've been under the radar for most of the game. Then the fact that you voted me and I haven't been quicklynched yet just puts the final nail in the coffin for me that you are indeed scum.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Are you mocking my reasoning for voting you? The ONLY explanation for you voting me and then an alpha strike not occurring is that YOU ARE SCUM. Of course I am the only player who can say this 100% certainty because I am the only one who knows for certain that I am town. So naturally a vote on you is warranted since after you stuck your vote on me, I wasn't alpha struck.

Feel free to quote all of my sheep votes, you'd just be wasting your time. If EVERYONE put forward a case and pushed for it, no-one would ever get lynched. People have to compromise and eventually cave into following someone else's lead - everyone has to sheep at some points in the game. I just happen to be that guy who could never really put up a convincing case on anyone in this game which ultimately meant all my votes ended up being sheep votes - after all, I don't think anyone would trust reads from a person new to dgames such as myself.

I feel that after having a newbtown read on me, you put me as your "top scumpick" because I am BY FAR the easiest player to make a case on in this game and it would be extremely easy to convince others I'm scummy simply because I've been under the radar for most of the game. Then the fact that you voted me and I haven't been quicklynched yet just puts the final nail in the coffin for me that you are indeed scum.
Uh, yeah bro, you're not dead yet. I like how you're trying to explain your vote on me as if you need to. We already know it's down to me and you toDay unless scum is trolling us or taking their time with alpha strikes (which would be pretty gay.)

No, the easiest player to make a case on would be Kantrip LOL.

Lol, I'd be wasting my time? Doubtful. Look bro, I TOLD YOU at the START OF THE GAME that this was going to happen in a LyLo situation because you have NO MEAT ON YOUR BONES. I gave you the benefit of the doubt and stopped tunneling you but that was a huge mistake on my behalf and I should have pushed for your lynch on D3. You CONTINUED to do so and now we're in the situation we're in. If you're Town, you lost us the game with your play and I hope you learn that all of your safe, sheepish play, non-existent pushes, and the blatantly obvious attempt at saving Nabe (which, by the way, this was the ONLY time you ever did this, and it was for scum. That's contradictory of your current testimony. If you believed no one would follow your reads, why did you try to move the wagon away from Nabe and push for J? FAIL! You lie.) point to NoobScumVlade.

No, the lynch shouldn't happen yet. Now that I know you're scum, it will probably be pretty easy to detect your third scum mate. I'm just going to have to reread the **** out of this game, but I know I'll be able to do it.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Raziek we got 6 days and we can't afford not lynching, so please make a post about this.

Kantrip where is your head at with this atm?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Well...

I've got a 50/50 between Raz and you, and a 50/50 between Bardull and Vlade.

I really need to know Raz's stance and if he doesn't hurry up with it I am tempted to lynch him.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
hey i'm back really quickly.

i just want to say that i realize that my vote on vlade seems really scummy because i took this game into my own hands if i'm town and that's a stupid thing to do. BUT, i felt kinda like i had to lead town or this wouldn't of happened.

so yeah.

ok, back to being v/la

Kantrip

Kantplay
There's a difference between leading town and jeopardizing town.

You did the latter.

That's irrelevant, though. Let's see that thing you said you were doing.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Uh, yeah bro, you're not dead yet. I like how you're trying to explain your vote on me as if you need to. We already know it's down to me and you toDay unless scum is trolling us or taking their time with alpha strikes (which would be pretty gay.)

No, the easiest player to make a case on would be Kantrip LOL.

Lol, I'd be wasting my time? Doubtful. Look bro, I TOLD YOU at the START OF THE GAME that this was going to happen in a LyLo situation because you have NO MEAT ON YOUR BONES. I gave you the benefit of the doubt and stopped tunneling you but that was a huge mistake on my behalf and I should have pushed for your lynch on D3. You CONTINUED to do so and now we're in the situation we're in. If you're Town, you lost us the game with your play and I hope you learn that all of your safe, sheepish play, non-existent pushes, and the blatantly obvious attempt at saving Nabe (which, by the way, this was the ONLY time you ever did this, and it was for scum. That's contradictory of your current testimony. If you believed no one would follow your reads, why did you try to move the wagon away from Nabe and push for J? FAIL! You lie.) point to NoobScumVlade.

No, the lynch shouldn't happen yet. Now that I know you're scum, it will probably be pretty easy to detect your third scum mate. I'm just going to have to reread the **** out of this game, but I know I'll be able to do it.
Why do you bring up the absurd possibility that scum is trolling us/being slow? Only scum would say something like that.

Kantrip? Really? Okay then. I'm sure most would agree that convincing other people that Kantrip is scum at this stage in the game would be a more difficult task than persuading others that I'm scum.

Bardull, quote all my sheep votes and see what it will achieve. Everyone already KNOWS about my voting habits this game so I really don't see the point, but if you're fine with wasting your own time then by all means go for it.

Obviously no-one was convinced by my points on J which made me not bother again with making cases on other players, though the points on J were pretty bad let's face it.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Why do you bring up the absurd possibility that scum is trolling us/being slow? Only scum would say something like that.

Kantrip? Really? Okay then. I'm sure most would agree that convincing other people that Kantrip is scum at this stage in the game would be a more difficult task than persuading others that I'm scum.

Bardull, quote all my sheep votes and see what it will achieve. Everyone already KNOWS about my voting habits this game so I really don't see the point, but if you're fine with wasting your own time then by all means go for it.

Obviously no-one was convinced by my points on J which made me not bother again with making cases on other players, though the points on J were pretty bad let's face it.
UGH QUIT TRYING TO PLAY THE NOOB CARD YOU NOOB!

First off, you're grasping with your first statement. To the extreme. I'm maintaining the possibility that you're not scum, but there's a 99% chance you are, with the exception that Raziek + someone else is probably scum or something since Raziek is the only player who has repeatedly gone missing. That's called THINKING LIKE A TOWNIE.

Secondly, Kantrip/RR have TONS OF STUFF that can be used against them. Kantrip has been very strong anti-town all game and he is suspicious after the T-block flip. However all the evidence suggests that you're for sure scum, so I'm not really pressing Kantrip.

Oh that reminds me, but at one point I was at L-2 yesterDay with votes from RR and Kantrip...yet I wasn't quick lynched, so that means that a Raziek/Vlade scum team is slightly unlikely, unless they were scared that T-block kept his vote even after being RB'd.

Anyway back to my train of thought.

Has anyone noticed that Vlade's attitude has changed? Seems like the nonchalant cool one is losing his cool. Por qoui?

I probably will quote all your stuff in my massive case against you. Deal with it.

BTW I want everyone to look at Vlade's entire game and my entire game and stop being so narrow minded about how I put my vote on Vlade earlier toDay. Yes I potentially could have lost Town the game but think where we'd be if I hadn't done it. We'd be sitting on our thumbs with NO PROGRESSION waiting on Raziek to become active and do something. This was the right option to take and I have no regrets about doing it.

**** I'm really bad at staying V/LA. I guess my V/LA's are more like "no guarantees that I'll post" type things. BTW what does V/LA stand for, exactly?

Top Bottom