• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure Time Mafia | Game Over: Aren't You Cold...?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer

Vote Count
Vlade [1]: Bardull
Kantrip [0]:
Red Ryu [0]:
Bardull [0]:
Raziek [0]:

Not Voting: Kantrip, Red Ryu, Vlade, Raziek

With 5 players alive, 3 votes are required for lynch.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Eh, I've taken a lot of risks this game, so I figured, why the hell not?

Raziek, Kantrip, RR, Vlade, and myself were all online in between when I voted and now...which is enough time to coordinate.

I think it should come down to me vs. Vlade toDay. :3

BarDulL

Town Vampire
RR, I've analyzed Inferno's games (which may or may not include existing games) and I've noticed a similar pattern in all of them. I -think- he's town this game, although I could be totally wrong I guess.

Actually, not so sure about Kantrip, since he's invisible and all.

All the evidence points to Vlade scum though, really. His non chalant change of votes between Ryker and T-block sort of seals the deal for me. At the time I considered the possibility of T-block scum, so I didn't think much of it then, but in retrospect, it sort of just makes sense to me that Vlade is scum.

Here's how I see it: if Vlade isn't scum, we probably lost anyway. >_>;

Vlade

Social Outcast
Eh, I've taken a lot of risks this game, so I figured, why the hell not?

Raziek, Kantrip, RR, Vlade, and myself were all online in between when I voted and now...which is enough time to coordinate.

I think it should come down to me vs. Vlade toDay. :3
If that is true then it only reinforces to me that you're scum. I'm going to hold off until I see Raziek's case on me before I do any voting though.

Kantrip

Kantplay
That's a horrible hypothesis.

Oh yeah I was at a tourney today so I actually didn't see your vote until now.

You should seriously unvote. You got whatever you wanted, now don't leave that vote there.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I want to compile who everyone thinks is the scumteam. I want TWO people, not just one. This is LyLo, so second choices are relevant now.

Red Ryu: Bardull, Raziek
Bardull: Vlade, ______
Vlade: Bardull, ______
Raziek: Vlade, ______
Kantrip: ______, ______

What Bardull is doing right now is making my head hurt. Why would you potentially throw the game? Also I don't think you answered any of my questions or bounced any ideas except for saying that you WOULD do those things. Also that's really cool...

Yeah sure let's bounce off some ideas
-Lays down a vote that could end the game-

mfw: :glare:

Kantrip

Kantplay
Ninja'd by Vlade. Vlade I thought Bardull had to be scum from your POV.

What the heck is this? You both pretty much confirm that AT LEAST one of you is scum, and now you're both trying to brush it off and look elsewhere?

@Ninja again. YOU JUST CHANGED YOUR MIND AGAIN? THAT FAST?

Vlade

Social Outcast
Ninja'd by Vlade. Vlade I thought Bardull had to be scum from your POV.

What the heck is this? You both pretty much confirm that AT LEAST one of you is scum, and now you're both trying to brush it off and look elsewhere?

@Ninja again. YOU JUST CHANGED YOUR MIND AGAIN? THAT FAST?
Read Bardull's question. IF it was TvT between myself and Bardull, then I'd think RR/Raziek scumteam, but I'm pretty sure it's TvS and hence I currently think Bardull/Raziek is the scumteam right now.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Red Ryu/Raziek
Hmm. Wrong answer.

As Town, you would have realized that RedRyu/Raziek were both viewing this thread at similar times. If they were, in fact, a scum team, you would be dead right now.

RR/Raziek can't both be scum. Since you didn't realize this, it probably means you're scum.

Vote is staying on. To battle!

Kantrip

Kantplay
Bardull that was a horrid manipulation.

You specifically asked Vlade what he'd choose if you and him was TvT. Just because that's IMPOSSIBLE doesn't mean he won't answer literally.

Bardull and one of Red Ryu/Raziek?

Kantrip

Kantplay
I mean you said "Let's say HYPOTHETICALLY this is TvT between us."

And you expect his answer NOT to follow the guidelines of your hypothetical question?

I actually agree with Vlade about Bardull/Raz.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Oh and Red Ryu agrees too.

Bardull, you think it's Vlade and Red Ryu, right?

Raziek, what do you think of this stuff from Bardull?

Vlade

Social Outcast
Hmm. Wrong answer.

As Town, you would have realized that RedRyu/Raziek were both viewing this thread at similar times. If they were, in fact, a scum team, you would be dead right now.

RR/Raziek can't both be scum. Since you didn't realize this, it probably means you're scum.

Vote is staying on. To battle!
Well, I can't exactly say Bardull/Raziek if in this hypothetical situation you are town. Also there was no way for me to know that they were viewing the thread at similar times, but the fact that they were just further proves they can't be the scumteam, which means it has to be you and Raziek.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Basically what I'm saying is, is that from Vlade's POV, if I'm Town, Raziek/RR would not have come up as the first likely scum team. It's not horrid manipulation, it was a simple question. A team of Kantrip/RR or Kantrip/Raziek would have come up first.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I don't know who the second scum mate is, really. That's the big question that remains to be answered. Don't like that you tried to shrug off my question, FOR Vlade, (way to ****ing talk out of line, by the way) as "horrid manipulation," when it really, really, really isn't.

I did operate on the assumption that he knew that RR/Raziek weren't a potential scum team though.

I mean, FMPOV, if Vlade isn't actually scum, that automatically makes Kantrip scum with someone else, either Raziek or RR. :/

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Wait a damn minute, Vlade was ONLINE and SAW Raziek/RR in the thread at similar points. How could he have not realized that they weren't a potential scum team?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
In his position, I would have been worried as **** about getting hammered, and I would have figured out right away that Raziek/RR wasn't a possible scum team since they didn't double hammer.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
The basic premace here is that none of kantrip/Red Ruy/Raziek are parred with each other or we would have hammered vlade.

Still in no way makes Bardull look town since this can easily be scum being confident in himself to the point of forcing a me or you situation in lylo.

Consider my vote on Bardull in the mean time.

:phone:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Yes, so this is either TvS or SvS at this point. Glad we're clear on that.

Guess I'll be presenting my gang of a case on Vlade, if and when I have the time.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Oh, wait, just reread, Kantrip/Raziek could be the last scum team technically.

Huh.

I think we lost if that's the case though. >___>

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Like, looking at this from an objective point of view, RR wants me dead, but he refuses to acknowledge my reasoning as legitimate. He's tunneling me and won't stop. I don't feel like dealing with him. He can't seem to figure the **** out that I've had Town intentions ALL GAME. So I'm hoping for the love of god that Vlade is scum, because if he isn't, well, we lose. Raziek has been too inactive to actually make a solid case on. We should have kept around Ryker/OS, but I didn't realize how stupid it was to not give rid of anti town/inactive first. So, my vote stays.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I don't have time for this thread until Tuesday, got a project worth 16% of my grade due tomorrow night.

Sorry to keep you waiting boys.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Hard headedness, some degree of egotism, a thing for gambiting others, and I've got a hot Korean (south, not some crazy *** north Korean *****) girlfriend that puts out whenever I damn well please.

Silliness aside, I'm mother****ing Town.

I'm also Jake The Dog, LOYAL FRIEND AND COMPANION OF FINN! C'mon dudes.

Oh, one more thing, I claimed VT against Ryker's gambit despite him claiming an investigative result on me (although I already knew his gambit was a gambit when he claimed Jake, but who gives a ****, seriously. Would scum get JTD as mafia? Would I claim VT in that scenario? >____>)

I mean, unless the flavor is that Jake wants to usurp Finn as the main main main character, then that's just some bull **** right there and not legit. But I'm the homie though, for realsies.

You don't have to take my claim for it though; just look at what I've done and what Vlade has done.

This is most likely TvS (unless scum is trolling us at this point and Kantrip + Raz/RR are the actual scum), so everyone can just assume it's me vs. Vlade toDay. Just take that risk and assume with utmost certainty that that's how it is. If you don't, Town loses.

Anyway, Vlade, looks like we're about to have our showdown. Rest assured, I'll be carrying on J's legacy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg7iWlqwwX4&feature=related

Les do this.

Kantrip

Kantplay
What even the ****? Flavour as a defense, and you're pushing so hard for it?

You're either scum or you don't understand how mafia works. If claiming "Jake the Dog" with no counterclaims cleared you, then what's the point of giving mafia SAFE CLAIMS? Mods can purposely exclude a main character and give it as a safe claim ALL THEY WANT.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I have been loathing Bardull's recent play very much. It's worse than his gambit, and all his play yesterDay, for that matter.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
In the words of some poster on smashboards, check yourself before you wreck yourself, Kantrip. Wasn't pushing the JTD claim as clearing me, but you have to admit that it should be taken in account to an extent. Waving it off as nothing is pretty lame for you to do.

Secondly, no, I'm not cleared by it, but if it isn't obvious by now, at least one of myself and Vlade is scum. Chill the **** out, quit over exaggerating my play, sit down, and tell me who you think it is between the two of us.

Kantrip

Kantplay
On the fence at the moment.

Red Ryu asked other people to say why you are town. You came in for no reason and said a bunch of garbage. Flavour is too much WIFOM to be taken into account, so NO, I will NOT consider your character claim when deciding your alignment.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Wait a damn minute, Jake is a legit claim. Ah **** it, whatever, not going to argue that point anymore, it's useless anyway.

Either way, I'll post the argument against Vlade sometime this week. Not in the mood to search around and compile it just yet.

Top Bottom