• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure Time Mafia | Game Over: Aren't You Cold...?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Bardull, the disrespect started with you and I ask that you just stop it. It's unfounded and unwarranted and hypocritical. Just give it a rest.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Not true. See Britches and Hose. You can ask hypothetical questions about roles the mod neither confirms nor denies the existence of.

T-block

B2B TST
i think i'd feel worse if he were scum and we let him win for dumb reasoning like this though

i mean... look at this. doesn't even have the balls to list me as scum, even though i've supposedly been a top scum pick of his forever now. he's clearly trying to paint my lynch as a necessity, without talking about whether it would net town a scum lynch.

Town
J

Leaning Town

Raziek

Null
Vlade
Red Ryu

Leaning Scum
Bardull

Need to Lynch
T-block
everything about the way he's approached my lynch toDay has been gross. look at the way he deferred to town ryker as someone we should listen to. he's had me as scum for so long supposedly, but now when it comes down to it, he wants to lynch me without getting his own hands dirty.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I would be severely depressed if Kantrip flips scum and Town loses because of it. I'm 60% sure he won't though.

Hypothetically, if Kantrip does flip Scum/Town, T-block, where would you look next?

Vlade

Social Outcast
What was your thought process when you got your lean scum read on J? Was it just J's pushing of a Nabe lynch that set you off?
Yep. Nothing else, I wasn't thinking properly at the time.

bardull what part of IF T-BLOCK IS TOWN AND WE DONT LYNCH HIM TODAY WE LOSE do you not understand?

Mafia has a roleblocker.
If T-block is roleblocked he loses his vote.
If he loses his vote than town no longer has a majority toMorrow.

And that's assuming he's TOWN.

The realization of an alphastrike hit me when T-block voted for RR. If RR has his vote on you then I probably just didn't think of an alphastrike at that time. Yeah it could be best for that to come off as well but I still have strange Bardull/T-block connection vibes, and this isn't helping them.

-Your gambit on me was terrible. It could have outed the real watcher, it forced me to claim and could have outed any other power role for all you know. You missed the very reactions you claim you were looking for. You make up results that look fabricated "oh Vlade I forget yeah it looked townie".
-Your claim seems weird to me. Jake the Dog as a Vanilla Townie seems weird for such an important character but this is set-up speculation and doesn't help much.

J, when you said you saw a Watcher's crumbs, you were just trying to WIFOM scum into thinking there was a watcher, right? You didn't ACTUALLY see any crumbs did you?
Agreed with your point about Bardull's play, in fact I already mentioned the fact that Bardull missed my "reaction" as per say, which is kind of dodgy. I don't know anything about Adventure Time so I can't comment on the legitimacy of Jake the Dog being VT, but were Nabe's and Overswarm's characters important enough in the show to warrant being a PR in this game?

Also, J's mention of a Watcher crumbing a role was clearly a bluff since having 2 'watcher' abilities in a game seems very unlikely (provided that J is telling the truth about his watcher ability as part of his JoaT set). Honestly it seems like it was a well-calculated risk to take.

T-block said he loses his vote if he's RB'd ffs. I asked that specifically yesterDay when he claimed it.
Now here's a problem, and I don't mean with this post. I'm referring to pretty much the whole Bardull vs Kantrip ordeal that's been going on for the last couple of pages. I feel Kantrip's reasoning to lynch T-Block is sound, but at the same time it seems like an easy excuse to lynch T-Block. Either way, I don't think we have much choice but to lynch T-Block since the risk of keeping him alive is too great and will result in certain loss.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I hate everyone and everything and I want this game to end.

AaSdkljaklsdjalsdalsdjalksdjaklsdjaklsjdalksjd.

I don't ****ing know who is scum anymore and I'm pretty tired of this.

As far as flavor goes, the Ice King (OS' role) is considered the main antagonist in AT iirc, so yes, he's PR worthy. I'm not sure about Nabe's role since I don't watch AT. Jake The Dog is definitely PR worthy (he's a main character), but I'm VT nonetheless.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Town deserves to lose this game.

I have a lot to say in post-game, but reading this **** makes me sick.

:phone:

BarDulL

Town Vampire

:phone:
I don't actually hate everyone; I was just being silly and expressing my flustered emotions in a silly way. But guess what? That shouldn't come as a surprise because:

1. Raziek has done nothing all game except make sideline commentary and try to fuel the fire by making comments like this. Reads as null/lean scum mostly and didn't participate enough if he is actually Town. If he is going to play a game of mafia, he needs to commit to it. If he isn't Town, I'll be ok with his play for this game.

2. People are pushing T-block's lynch on the premise that he's a policy lynch (I'm going to ****ing laugh when he flips Town) and not because he's scum.

I don't care what anyone says, T-block should not be pushed to death simply because he's detrimental to Town. Players who are pushing a T-block policy lynch (Raziek, Kantrip) instead of scum hunting should be ashamed of themselves if they're Town.

3. RR has yet to provide a case on me and he keeps calling me scum. I'm laughing at the modkill request because no one that is Town would request a mod kill and potentially cause the game to end like this.

4. Kantrip is intolerable.

Sorry Town if this is the wrong choice, but I'm siding with T-block/Vlade. RR and Raziek are scum. That's my final stance.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
@J, Kantrip, Vlade - if you guys want me to put my vote on T-block before the day is over, I will do it. I severely hate lynching T-block on policy and I feel that we can potentially find scum instead of policy lynching T-block.

Taking a break from this game for a couple of days. I'll check in on occasion to see how things are progressing of course.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
@J, Kantrip, Vlade - if you guys want me to put my vote on T-block before the day is over, I will do it. I severely hate lynching T-block on policy and I feel that we can potentially find scum instead of policy lynching T-block though.
Fixed so that it made sense.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
3. RR has yet to provide a case on me and he keeps calling me scum. I'm laughing at the modkill request because no one that is Town would request a mod kill and potentially cause the game to end like this.
I don't tolerate people being *******s to others this hard. Never.

Your going too far with the insult.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
No one's getting modkilled (yet), but here's a general reminder that, above all else, this is meant to be a friendly game. I know it can be difficult to keep tempers under control when it feels like people aren't listening to you or aren't understanding you, but if you feel yourself getting too worked up over the game, definitely consider taking a breather. I've seen some harsh words being exchanged recently that I think will be regretted later, if they aren't already. Just remember that name calling and personal attacks won't make your point any clearer, and that having hard feelings outside of the game would be no fun at all. We're a pretty good community here; let's not be jerky to each other.

Vote Count
T-block [2]: J, Kantrip
Bardull [1]: Red Ryu
Red Ryu [0]:
Raziek [0]:
Kantrip [0]:
Vlade [0]:
J [0]:

Not Voting: Raziek, Vlade, Bardull, T-block

With 7 players alive, 4 votes are required for lynch.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Great gif, haha.

Yeah I took a bit of a breather I suppose. I want to apologize to Bardull if something I said offended him at all, and I hope both of us can just move past that.

I'll try to explain my reasoning for lynching T-block one more time. First of all, it's not because I think he's scum. I mean, the fact that I can't really remember him doing anything lately that doesn't pertain to talking about his role is worrisome, sure, but I don't have some super-strong scumread on him like what I was tunneling with earlier. Why I want to lynch him is because we don't lose anything if he's town (we are still in an endgame Day phase if we do or don't lynch him, so lynching him doesn't effect our prospective relation to scum's numbers), and if he's scum of some calibre we gain because he's out of the picture.

Simpler:

If he's town: neutral
If he's scum: +

neutral and + make it a positive lynch choice. A mislynch ends the game now, and an endgame ends the game after. ALL that changes is that T-block is gone. Since he isn't leading town and he isn't a driving force now (from what I can see), I really don't see the loss. And while there is ANY possibility that he COULD be scum, why NOT lynch him? Again, no negative effect from him being town. Positive effect if he's scum.

Really it's all I can say on the matter. I can't find you "a really solid case" against him, because he really hasn't been saying all that much to make a case out of, and that's not the point. I want to lynch him for the same reason people want to No Lynch in MyLo. Except this actually makes MORE sense than that, because NLing just puts you one phase further (negative effect) and doesn't have the potential to yield scum.

It all boils down to: T-block COULD be scum (what this probability is is irrelevant as long as it exists), and lynching him is either NO EFFECT or POSITIVE EFFECT.

Kantrip

Kantplay
This whole ordeal has been really distracting too, but I'll need to motivate myself to reread because I've been needing to do that.

T-block

B2B TST
the hell happened to your super strong scum read on me then

i've been your top lynch pick for Days now. i was your top lynch pick even before i claimed and stuff. what happened to the substance behind that push?

Kantrip

Kantplay
I was tunelling.

I still don't like your claim, but at the same time you/Nabe makes VERY little sense for multiple reasons including your hammer on Nabe when deadline was really close.

You haven't give town much substance at all, and I suppose your active avoidance of scumhunting and supplying content could be perceived as a scumtell.

Also, I have very negative experiences with making cases and general and I'll be honest in saying I just really don't want to be forced to make a case against you based on your play. It's a skill I need to work on: What to include, what to leave out, how to compile it, how to display it, and why every damn point I think is good turns out to be really bad.

I also think it doesn't matter too much since I think the reason to lynch you is great enough based on what I've provided already. One more time: No change if you're town, positive change if you're scum. Your lynch = net positive change.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Okay, I'm sitting down and figuring out who I wanna lynch in this game today. I've been beginning to slack and it's because I'm stuck at the moment because this game has hit hard mode a bit for us in it trying to find out who is scum. I'm gonna be refreshing my mind on every slot and seeing where I go with that.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

TB has to go toDay like regardless purely because of the scenario we are in with his slot, it sucks but it is the way it has to be. I feel bad for him because I know the position he is in of being PL'd due to stupid things but it's the way it must go.

For me, Bardull and RR are town. There argument, to me, is showing a TvT debate gone really really really bad. o.o

Raz said:

I don't like this pessimism at all Raz. However talking about your slot I'd like a few words because you are confusing.

Yes, I am getting the same impression I am of you from our last game of F&L. However, that isn't enough of a reason for me not to lynch you. This game you have done a big deal of nothing and just hide behind the current conversation ever since you got back into the game. When you got here all you did was hide behind Ryker and now that he is gone, you have just begun to side-line commentate on things and haven't really been sticking your neck out to do things. It's your lack of any solid or anything closely relating scum-hunting that is making me believe to have you as scum this game regardless of that little nudge towards F&L mafia. I take back what I said regarding gut because that's not a valid logical reason to dismiss what is actually here in this game.

FoS: Raziek

Next one I wanna talk about is Vlade. Vlade, sorry for ignoring you up until now but I kept avoiding this thread. ^^" Anyways you wanted my thoughts on how you were connected to Nabe? Well I did bring it up at the time it was posted but it was during the time when I had been trying to lead a Nabe lynch but you were trying to distract it with a wagon on someone else (myself oddly enough). Then there is the fact that this entire game, you aren't really doing things by yourself but moreso what people tell you to do. Your voting pattern is a little abysmal because you continue to vote with the crowd with very little explanation to it. You were able to hide away on the Ryker wagon instead of the TB wagon because that was where people seemed to be going and now that it's back to toDay you are just making little comments without doing much yourself. I want a case from you on someone you find is scummy and I want to see you do some playing around in the blood of it all. That's the feel I get from most of your posts, they are too safe for my tastes. Your slot also doesn't have the favor because it gets left in my PoE due to others just being more townier than your slot.

FoS: Vlade

Kantrip's posts this entire game have been setting off alarm bells but the fact is, it's more the fact they aren't towny looking at all. His mega-push on TB and trying to get him lynched through policy and not scummy actions with such vehement is scary to look at. Whether it is scummy or just him being not towny really is something I'm trying to place. Overall, this game I'm really trying to figure out whether he is Dummy or Scummy based on his posts. I'd lynch him above lynching RR/Bardull any day of this game.

T-block

B2B TST
this game is such bull****

i know i haven't put much effort into this, so maybe i don't deserve to say that

but it's mad frustrating that i LITERALLY cannot figure out what people's problem with my slot is

kantrip pushes my slot super hard, calling me top scum. "lynch t-block, lynch t-block; i'd much rather lynch t-block" he cries. he comes in toDay pushing the idea that i should be lynched even if i'm town hard, with no mention of why i could be scum. when asked to substantiate the push from before, he just says "i was tunnelling". there's nothing to even defend against. it's turned from mega scum to policy just like that, and i don't see anything that would trigger that.

j starts the Day with "it really doesn't compute for t-block to not be scum" and now all of a sudden it's "t-block needs to die, as much as it sucks. i feel bad for him". WHY THE **** DO YOU FEEL BAD FOR SOMEONE WHO SUPPOSEDLY MUST BE SCUM.

this is me making an irrational decision to show my frustration

vote: J

wouldn't it be funny though if it ended up being a good decision... j?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Everyone did claim VT besides yourself and me. =P

I actually do not recall you picking up why I wanted Nabe dead so bad, but moreso RF. Though for me it's a null-tell.

TB, I said I was going to refresh my reads on slots and I did as such which is why it turned to "TB has to be scum." to "I feel bad for TB but we have to lynch him." I found that I like you more with refreshing my mind on your slot but I just cannot fight to keep you alive considering if we do not hit scum toDay for a 100% fact, we lose this game. I'd much rather take a chance and lynch Raz/Vlade and see where that takes us but the matter of it is, we just don't have the lynches anymore since we lynched OS D1 cuz of RF's mehness then lynched Ryker for being scummy after getting a bingo N1.

Grrrr stupid me and being a sucker for situations like this.

Unvote

For now. TB, you need a LOT of convincing before I consider keeping you alive toDay because of your role. That's the only reason why you need to go for me is because of your role. Scum needs to be lynched toDay or we lose.

Kantrip

Kantplay
J said what I'm thinking much better.

It's not even your play at this point, but the fact that your role needs to go. I can't understand you trying to keep yourself alive so much. Your lynch has no negative repercussions if you're town:

You want to lynch me. If that were to happen right now, it would be gg, town loss. Now imagine we lynch you first. Nothing changes. The next Day phase comes along with the SAME OPTIONS.

Top Bottom