• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure Time Mafia | Game Over: Aren't You Cold...?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Bardull here are the reason.

1. Your constant flip flop reads.

Your reads have made some very sudden and jarring changes. Look at the day I replaced in, then the following day, then today. Vlade read from you changed very suddenly and shockingly from your previous reads.

2. Your fishing for the present.

There was no reason to expose who got the present from swords. Only scum can benefit from that rolefish and know who obtained it. There is no reason to drag this out.
3. your reaons for scum picks. Raziek was the scumiest person to you because of inactivty in whcih you proceeded to backpedal off that when called out on it. There are reasons to be wary of Raziek but those like this one are no reason to find him scummy. it's an incredible reach on your part.
Respond to those point since some of my others need quotes, aka your connections with Nabe.

:phone:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Unvote

I was expecting a larger case from you, really.

1. Vlade read is already explained.

2. Read into my intent for claiming I received a present and show me where the scum intent is. As far as I knew, it was possible that no one received a present. Instilling wifom into the night phase was important because J could have died without it.

3. Raziek was, in fact, the scummiest player to me at the time. That's really all there is to it. With very little to go off of, there isn't much to say.

There are scummier players (namely Vlade/Raziek/Kantrip) than myself, but you find me to be more scummy than the others...why? I applaud that you're going for me, but there are several things about other players that should be making you writhe in pain. Don't understand your scum read on me, really.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Yes, I was grasping and reaching against Raziek, but claiming that my intent for doing so was scummy is something else. Applying pressure and making Raziek TALK is something every Town player should have been doing.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I hate to be sidelining on this, since I'm still on the ride home, but it still really bothers me that Bardull keeps on with this unlynchable attitude.

His last post just sits so badly with me.

:phone:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Yeah, I'm proud to admit that I don't think I'm a viable lynch option at this point, I've contributed, scum hunted, and asked the right questions. I've done gambits, I've been through the fires of hell and back with scrutiny and bull ****, and if you guys think I'm a viable lynch target, then so be it. But I know I'm not, so **** off.

Secondly, I hate how you're still talking as if your opinion matters at this point. Coulda sworn you had a town read on me, so what is the intent of your most recent post?

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'm not going to rage at you, I just don't understand how you opposed me so strongly before then completely change your mind.

Your constant flip-flopping all game has been terrible.

Your general indecisiveness as a means to keep options open along with your tendency to be wishy washy is bad.

Your gambit was REALLY bad. Already outlined a lot, but off the top of my head: Outing PRs, forcing claims, missing the results you were actually trying to get, not asking questions to get these answers, and a general display of not knowing where you were going with it.

The way you admitted to tunnel vision a lot of the time and yet never rememdied it is bad.

I seriously think you have many more scummy things in this game than a lot of people, and your play hasn't been good enough to warrant belittling others. Basically I hope you reflect on this game and in the future avoid being unnecessarily abrasive and hypocritical. I do regret some of the things that have transpired between us, and I recognize that you can be a good mafia player, but in general I think deep breaths are better than some of the choices you've made.

Also want to clarify that T-block is closer to null than scum and his lynch has always felt like complete policy to me coming into this Day phase. T-block, what did you say the mod said about your ability again?

Confused about the switch of Vlade being the most townie and given final claim to where he is for some people now.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Yeah, I'm proud to admit that I don't think I'm a viable lynch option at this point, I've contributed, scum hunted, and asked the right questions. I've done gambits, I've been through the fires of hell and back with scrutiny and bull ****, and if you guys think I'm a viable lynch target, then so be it. But I know I'm not, so **** off.

Secondly, I hate how you're still talking as if your opinion matters at this point. Coulda sworn you had a town read on me, so what is the intent of your most recent post?
The intent of his last two posts? Seriously? It's pretty apparent. He doesn't like your last two posts.

MAYBE he's even REASSESSING a read. You know, something townies do?

I have been liking Raziek's thoughts a lot of the time, as well.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'm not going to rage at you, I just don't understand how you opposed me so strongly before then completely change your mind.

Your constant flip-flopping all game has been terrible.

Your general indecisiveness as a means to keep options open along with your tendency to be wishy washy is bad.

Your gambit was REALLY bad. Already outlined a lot, but off the top of my head: Outing PRs, forcing claims, missing the results you were actually trying to get, not asking questions to get these answers, and a general display of not knowing where you were going with it.

The way you admitted to tunnel vision a lot of the time and yet never rememdied it is bad.

I seriously think you have many more scummy things in this game than a lot of people, and your play hasn't been good enough to warrant belittling others. Basically I hope you reflect on this game and in the future avoid being unnecessarily abrasive and hypocritical. I do regret some of the things that have transpired between us, and I recognize that you can be a good mafia player, but in general I think deep breaths are better than some of the choices you've made.

Also want to clarify that T-block is closer to null than scum and his lynch has always felt like complete policy to me coming into this Day phase. T-block, what did you say the mod said about your ability again?

Confused about the switch of Vlade being the most townie and given final claim to where he is for some people now.
All of your points, and more, have been addressed.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
The intent of his last two posts? Seriously? It's pretty apparent. He doesn't like your last two posts.

MAYBE he's even REASSESSING a read. You know, something townies do?

I have been liking Raziek's thoughts a lot of the time, as well.
You don't need to make posts like that to reassess a read.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I must have forgotten about all this addressing. For some reason I feel like the points still stand so maybe you either didn't remedy the problems for me or I missed/forgot about it.

Could you refer me to where you remedied these points?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Kantrip, I'm beyond your criticism. J, and many others outside of myself, have given their stamp of approval that you have been dumb/anti-town this entire game. I'm better than you. Not going to reflect anything whatsoever.

Oh, and yes, this post was intentionally meant to aggravate you.

Kantrip

Kantplay
It didn't work.

You're avoiding answering relevant questions in order to exert your superiority. I'm done with that.

Vote: Badull

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Go ahead and throw the game then, I don't care. I'm done addressing what has already been addressed. Go read all of my posts. Don't have time to explain to you my decisions this game.

Kantrip

Kantplay
You don't care? And yet, I'm throwing the game?

Kantrip: -Lays out points-

Bardull: "I already dealt with those"

Kantrip: "Could you possibly refer me to where you did?"

Bardull: No. I'm better than you.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Girls Girls! You're both pretty! Now enough of this fighting between you two because personally, I don't wanna see any more of it. It's not fun at all and just is becoming an ego match.

This show is running in re-runs with a Kanty vs. Bardull fight coming about again. =[

Bardull is town, however, he needs a reality check that he is still a viable lynch option as is everyone. Kanty needs to just stop with his poking in weird ways and wanting to lynch someone at this stage in the game due to personal qualms.

Now here's what I would like of both of you, I'd like both of you to re-read D3 and the period of D2 before I claimed. Re-evaluate your thoughts because you both seem confused as to what you want.

Unvote each other, make-up and continue this game.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Fun fact. My first post just now was doing just that. I'm trying to focus on the game and not personal qualms. When someone refuses to answer questions off the basis that "they are better than me", I feel like that is scummy. It needs to stop.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
If T-block flips Indy/Mafia, I suggest lynching Vlade, then Raziek.

If T-block flips Town, I suggest lynching RR, then Vlade/Raziek.
Barudll, if we lynch TB toDay, we only have one more day phase so we can't just lynch RR then one of the other two.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Barudll, if we lynch TB toDay, we only have one more day phase so we can't just lynch RR then one of the other two.
Don't understand your logic here since, if RR flips scum, we would, in fact, have an extra day phase in a 3-man lylo.

Kantrip, I've argued those points to ad nauseum, but if J and Vlade REALLY want me to go over them, I will. But for what it's worth, you should, you know, read the thread and not be in a completely sense of delusion as to where I stand among everyone else.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
D2: Stuff that comes to mind when thinking about D2:

Vlade says "z0mg kill J, lets focus on people not named Nabe!"

J pushes Nabe lynch. Claims Finn, JoaT.

T-block and Ryker both figure out that J is probably an investigative role, they both switch their votes because of this. T-block provides evidence of this.

Kantrip spouts anti-town nonsense without trying to achieve anything. Oh hey look, no surprise here. I've looked over his other games and, apparently, this is typical Town behavior of his. Extra displays of his play make me cringe.

Raziek doesn't contribute or do anything. Tries to hammer Nabe before deadline, but T-block beat him to the punch.

BarDulL brings up Vlade's odd behavior after or during nabescum reveal. Can't remember when I did this. I ended up tunneling Vlade. Vlade repelled it with "I'm a n00b, tehe, sorry, I was being stupid." -______________________________________________-

Nabe votes for me. HRMMMM.

I'm not going to be able to reread and make several points for at least a week, spring semester starts tomorrow. We'll see if I have time to recap all that ****.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Pardon my particularly negative and unfavorable stance towards Kantrip, but I feel it's slightly warranted at this point in the game.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Pardon my particularly negative and unfavorable stance towards Kantrip, but I feel it's slightly warranted at this point in the game.
Regardless of how warranted you feel your stance toward Kantrip is, the language definitely isn't. Knock it off.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I can't focus on the game with this tension. I can't even think clearly about what's relevant anymore.

If it gets too close to deadline I may have to replace out. I'm really going to try tomorrow, though.

Vlade

Social Outcast
V/LA today because I have a few projects I have to work on, may be on later but maybe not

Vlade, tell me who you wouldn't put your vote on atm because this is what I have just seen in your posts recently.

I'd lynch TB, RR, Raz, J. So Bardull/Kanty are the only ones you won't lynch? It looks like you have backdoors a plenty to lynch that isn't your slot and this turn-around OMGUS to try and implicate Jscum is absurd because there is no plausible/sane way for me to be scum with NAs and my play.

Also don't strawman my argument against you to be purely PoE. >.<" PoE is the tiniest bit of it.
I guess you could say that. My thoughts on you being scum are absurd yes but you can't deny that the possibility exists, but like Bardull said, if you're scum, we've already lost the game so I'm not gonna press the matter any further.

People I wouldn't lynch today: Bardull, Kanty, J.

I suppose I just got a bit hot-headed because I know your read on me is wrong, but I can't really argue against the points you've made against me.

Read trading? Sounds fun.

I don't have a strong Town read on Vlade at the moment, more like PoE/nooby. He really doesn't scream scum to me. Eh. Damnit, rereading him is going to be a pain in the ***. I actually do understand why you feel the way you do about Vlade though in hindsight.

This game is starting to get stale and Town is just butting heads. I'm up for any form of progression at this point.

Vote: T-block

Sorry Broblock, everyone's getting bored and limiting it down to a 5 person lylo is probably wise.

INB4 Kantrip rages at me for pulling a 180.

Still want RR's case on me, but I don't think I'm gonna get it at this rate. :'(. Raziek is super lurky this game and it's upsetting. Vlade is Vlade. Kantrip is Kantrip.
WUUUUUUUUUT.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I can't focus on the game with this tension. I can't even think clearly about what's relevant anymore.

If it gets too close to deadline I may have to replace out. I'm really going to try tomorrow, though.
Fair warning: It's a little too late in the game for this. Even if I could find a person willing to replace into a game on D4 with 2500+ posts to catch up on, I don't think I would. That just seems cruel to them and confusing to the rest of the roster. If you decide to quit, I think I'll just have to modkill you. I would really, really prefer not to do that. If you really feel strongly about it later, please PM me.

Vote Count
Red Ryu [1]: Vlade
Vlade [1]: J
Bardull [1]: Kantrip

T-block [0]:
J [0]:
Kantrip [0]:
Raziek [0]:

Not Voting: Raziek, T-block, Red Ryu, Bardull

With 7 players alive, 4 votes are required for lynch.

BarDulL

Town Vampire

Oh, so NOW you want to play nice huh?

No more insinuating of bad play, no more saying "badull" (it's not even clever, jesus christ :p), and no more beating around the bush; say what you mean, not mean what you say. As of right now, I don't have much respect for you as a player. PERIOD. If it weren't for your dummy vs. scummy train leaning towards dummy, I would have pushed your lynch by now. That's the only reason why you're alive. It's not because of your prowess as a Town player. That's the truth. I'm alive because I've, you know, actually DONE things. This isn't an attempt at "asserting superiority" either, it's called "putting you in your place."

I'll reread and state my final opinion when I have the time. I have finals this week for winter semester so it's going to be rough.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Unvote

I was expecting a larger case from you, really.
I'm not J or Evil Eye.

1. Vlade read is already explained.
Still sudden and jarring, then a switch on Kantrip and others.

2. Read into my intent for claiming I received a present and show me where the scum intent is. As far as I knew, it was possible that no one received a present. Instilling wifom into the night phase was important because J could have died without it.
There is no reason to try and out J for having a gift, if anything if it wasn't clear already that made him a target for the night phase.

If scum knows where the present is they can play around that information to help decide their night kills and actions.

Easy scum intent, you were fishing for information on who had it.

3. Raziek was, in fact, the scummiest player to me at the time. That's really all there is to it. With very little to go off of, there isn't much to say.
So you said he was the scummiest with nothing to go off of and put him above anyone else who has more of a paper trail an information to base this off of.

Raziek had, not posting.

That makes him a liability, not scummy. It's easy to create paranoia of inactive slots because people get worried of if they let scum slip by.

Thus showing your trying to make a path for a ML in lylo.

There are scummier players (namely Vlade/Raziek/Kantrip) than myself, but you find me to be more scummy than the others...why? I applaud that you're going for me, but there are several things about other players that should be making you writhe in pain. Don't understand your scum read on me, really.
Don't get your on me either, but let's dance.

Vlade, I've had some second thoughts recently, it's his more recent posts and votes that are making me think more about him.

Kantrip's play has some intent I can maybe see in all this, maybe. It's mostly his gambit he did on me, he was reaching hard but he was straining to look for what I was doing in this game play wise.

Raziek is not doing anything but if it came to him tomorrow I'd consider him a possibility.

Yes you are worse than all this.

Yes, I was grasping and reaching against Raziek, but claiming that my intent for doing so was scummy is something else. Applying pressure and making Raziek TALK is something every Town player should have been doing.
Making him talk and claim he is scummier and we must lynch him are two different things.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Still sudden and jarring, then a switch on Kantrip and others.
Still haven't explained why this is a scum tell from me. Grasping.

Here's a clear and concise recap of what happened in a nutshell:

I was pretty damn sure Vlade was scum when he tried to move attention from Nabe and move it towards J. Vlade's reasoning was pretty meh and suspicious. Nabe flipping scum furthered my suspicions of Vlade, and Vlade's sheep votes didn't help his case.

The problem is that he admits he was sheeping and also claims he was being dumb. How the hell am I supposed to respond to this?

Not to mention my strongest Town read (J) was pushing Vlade as innocent. No one was willing to buy into my read on him no matter how much I pushed for Vlade.

So eventually I just figured I was tunneling Vlade, decided put him up as noob Town, and tried to force myself to play with a noob read on Vlade.

Vlade pretty carelessly put his vote down on Kantrip when I gambitted Kantrip's slot. It just seemed very timely with a degree of apathy. His vote felt like a "welp, Kantrip is guilty, so here's my vote." It fit the Vlade persona pretty well. Then I moved onto the next suspicious person.

There is no reason to try and out J for having a gift, if anything if it wasn't clear already that made him a target for the night phase.

If scum knows where the present is they can play around that information to help decide their night kills and actions.

Easy scum intent, you were fishing for information on who had it.
You're putting words in my mouth here. I never tried to out J for having the gift. I purposely claimed having the gift to instill wifom into the night phase because I figured J was going to die. I did not know that J had the gift.

Secondly, scum doesn't know what the present does, so they can't play around it. Bad argument. Knowing who has the present does nothing for scum. Knowing that there is a present in existence affects scum and their NK decisions. If scum knew what the present did, then maybe your argument would carry some weight.

Again, throwing words in my mouth that I was fishing for information. False. You're grasping again.

So you said he was the scummiest with nothing to go off of and put him above anyone else who has more of a paper trail an information to base this off of.
With a dumb town read on Kantrip, a noob town read on Vlade, J Town, noob/scum on KB/RR, and nulls/lean scum on Raziek/Ryker/T-Block, what do you expect me to do? There's pretty much nothing to work with.

Raziek had, not posting.
Not true. Raziek posted, but the content of his posts were filled with little scum hunting and side line commentary with little substance. It was only until AFTER Raziek and I got into a big argument that he started to post content worth looking over. Guess my grasping did something after all, didn't it?

That makes him a liability, not scummy. It's easy to create paranoia of inactive slots because people get worried of if they let scum slip by.
If this is a trade off for putting pressure on Raziek to do something, then so be it.

Thus showing your trying to make a path for a ML in lylo.
Grasping. Applying pressure on Raziek and forcing an actual Raziek lynch are two separate things. I did the former, not the latter.

Don't get your on me either, but let's dance.

Vlade, I've had some second thoughts recently, it's his more recent posts and votes that are making me think more about him.

Kantrip's play has some intent I can maybe see in all this, maybe. It's mostly his gambit he did on me, he was reaching hard but he was straining to look for what I was doing in this game play wise.

Raziek is not doing anything but if it came to him tomorrow I'd consider him a possibility.

Yes you are worse than all this.
I never liked your slot. I had a scumread on KB, but that too was scrapped as a "noob town" read by Ryker and others. I reverted back to my "scum" read on you because you weren't contributing and, well, your reads differ vastly from my own. You also have me labeled as scum when Kantrip/Vlade should definitely be setting off alarms.

Kantrip did a gambit on you? Why do I not remember this? Your thoughts on Vlade are extremely vague and they don't tell me anything. Same with the Kantrip thoughts. You're suggesting I'm scummier than Raziek when I've done a hell of a lot more and put myself out there to get things accomplished.

Making him talk and claim he is scummier and we must lynch him are two different things.
I will go to great lengths to get someone to talk. I will put someone at L-1 if it means getting them to talk. I did not, however, lynch Raziek. You're posing that I had every intention of pushing Raziek to death, but that is not true.

Top Bottom