• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure Time Mafia | Game Over: Aren't You Cold...?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I still think T-block is safe and we shouldn't lynch him yet. Pressure needs to be put on RR/Vlade/Raziek and you're trying to sweep it under the rug by saying "lynch T-block, worry about them later." That's not ok. We need to be looking for SCUM and lynch SCUM. You're starting to look mega scummy to me as well, buddy.

I specifically stated I was considering the T-block lynch and that I wasn't against it, but to lynch him now when we could potentially find a scum slip toDay is just ****ing stupid.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Sure we use toDay to look for the scum, but we lynch T-block toDay. Otherwise it's MyLo, and that's if he's town.

I am fine with sorting out the mafia between other people.

Kantrip

Kantplay
The thing is, I don't want this game to get stale and stuff so if you have something you want to ask or something you want to look at toDay then go for it, otherwise can it not wait until toMorrow, when we will also have time?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer

Vote Count
T-block [2]: J, Kantrip
Red Ryu [2]: Bardull, T-block

Bardull [1]: Red Ryu
Raziek [0]:
Kantrip [0]:
Vlade [0]:
J [0]:

Not Voting: Raziek, Vlade

With 7 players alive, 4 votes are required for lynch.

T-block

B2B TST
that is such bull****

you think my lynch is better than a scum lynch?

if we hit town other than me, then i lose my vote and we lose 3v2 against two scum.

if we hit scum, i might still lose my vote, but we are FINE 4v1

if we lynch me, you go into 3v2 lylo

second option is obvs the best, so stop talking as if we need to lynch me even if i'm town

Kantrip

Kantplay
Here's the scenario, and if you're town you should agree with this. I'll lay it out in its entirety:

7 players, in standard play we are considered to have a mislynch. Irrefutable.
Additionally, a lynch on a townie would typically put us into LyLo for toMorrow.
However, in this set-up we have your vote stealing role which sways the numbers greatly.
Rather than getting a mislynch that would put us into LyLo, a mislynch causes us to lose due to scum's roleblocker being able to roleblock you and make you lose your vote.
On that note, a mislynch loses us the game. We either hit scum with our lynch or we lose.
However, if we lynch YOU, the numbers don't get thrown off and we instead get to go into LyLo.
With this reasoning it's pretty clear that if there is ANY CHANCE at all that you are not town, it would be in our best interest to lynch you. Not doing so would be STUPID.

That's the thing. You're trying to compare your lynch to a scum lynch, when the reality is that they could very well be the same thing. As long as there is a chance you are scum, we are lynching you. It doesn't lose us the game, and since a mislynch will lose us the game BEFORE or AFTER lynching you, it technically doesn't disadvantage us EVEN IF YOU'RE TOWN.

Sounds pretty good to me. Remove a question mark with an anti-town role who has suspicions already cast against him WITHOUT repercussions if he flips town since him being town would have lost us the game ANYWAYS.

T-block

B2B TST
if i'm scum, the only way town loses on a mislynch is if i have a partner

if i have a partner, either it's 3-man with nabe (highly highly unlikely) or it's a second mafia team.

anyone who wants me lynched on suspicion of being mafia thinks we are dealing with two teams.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Nothing makes indy impossible, and basically we lose nothing from lynching you. We don't have a mislynch now and we still won't have a mislynch after your lynch. It's like a free lynch that takes out a very anti-town role that very well may be anti-town.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Don't you guys get it, lynching T-block on the premise that "we could lose if he's scum" DEFEATS THE WHOLE POINT OF US LYNCHING RYKER. IT'S ALSO SCUMMY TO LYNCH HIM ON THIS PREMISE. Ryker's lynch will basically have been for nothing which pisses me the **** off because he turned out to be some arrogant prick who was too inconsiderate to address what I was saying and admitting that my PoV was legit.

We should be trying to find scum, not trying to "lower the odds of lynching wrong on lylo." That's some EM **** right there, holy ****. We find scum first before we lynch ****ing T-block or I'm voting for ****ing Kantrip and that's final.

TAKE A STEP BACK AND UNDERSTAND THE LOGIC. T-BLOCK HAS TO BE BY HIMSELF OR TOWN SIDED OR WE WOULD HAVE LOST ALREADY.

Kantrip

Kantplay
That's well and fine, but if we lose from a mislynch now, and we lose from a mislynch AFTER lynching T-block, the only difference is eliminating him if he IS by himself (or on a team with either Bardull or RR). It's stupid not to, and if you want to vote me and throw the game Bardull, then it just shows you really don't care.

Knowing Ryker is town, doesn't that make people want to look back at what the **** his slot's been saying all game with that in mind?

Kantrip

Kantplay
I don't get your "it makes the Ryker lynch for nothing" argument. Seems baseless.

Stop looking like T-block's partner.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Urge to kill Kantrip, rising.

Look dude, Ryker didn't even have time to present a legit case. All he had on T-block was "ASDIOH META SAYS ASDIOH IS SCUM." It's stupid logic to follow and the fact that you're pushing it makes me want to kill you even more.

How about this buddy; if you have a legit case on T-block, why don't you present it yourself? Quit pushing for a T-block lynch on the premise of the threat he poses and instead convince me that he's SCUM. I refuse to put my vote down on T-block, REFUUUUSEE until we know FOR SURE he's either scum, or we're finding ourselves at a dead end wall with no other options.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Kantrip has it right though, if people think T block is scum. I don't.

Guys don't take my list as an order, there is no order in that list of towniest to scumiest. J would be at the top if he was over T-block.

I would lynch T-block though if people really thought he was too much of a question mark but again people need to sell me on what makes him that questionable.

Also for the man with the pro mtg card, lets go over your T-block read, where do you stand.

Vlade read? It looks like new town reviewing the recent posts like yesterday. He isn't trying to hide from what I can tell. Bardull, there are reasons but not when i am...a bit not myself and at a computer.

:phone:

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'll ask you the same question: Do you think there is even the slightest chance T-block may be an anti-town faction?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Unless you plan to NL toDay then, what do we lose by NOT lynching him? I just think it's still that anyone would plan to lynch someone else. What if we mislynch?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
T-Block is safe but anyone else can be a crap shoot, that might be good incentive.

If there is even the off chance T-block is scum lynching him is fine, but if he is scum then it would still hold true to lynch him. Seems like town or scum he is a liablility.

Consider my vote there but not yet just in case.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
You're a moron.

Do you, Bardull, think there is even the SLIMMEST CHANCE T-block may be NOT TOWN?
Kantrip, I guarantee you that the majority of Dgames feels the same ****ing way about YOU. So don't go telling me that I'm a moron, you ****ing **** bite.

I'M NOT SAYING THAT HE ISN'T SCUM. I'm saying that it's VERY UNLIKELY. You are imposing a lynch on him on the premise that "he could be scum, and we lose tomorrow if he has a teammate." He can't have two additional teammates between myself and RR though! Either him and RR are scum together, or T-block is by himself. What part of that do you NOT understand?

RR, that was the most awkward last sentence ever. :p

My read on T-block is slight Town, although interactions between Ryker and T-block seemed TvS (but that may have been because Ryker was being an arrogant and conceited douche like he was with me.)

What T-block has as Town:

1. There was no guarantee that Nabescum was going to get hammered on D2. None. T-block used his additional vote to hammer Nabe even without knowing that Raziek would try to hammer.

2. T-block has answered just about everything he could in regards to thought processes. Everything pretty much makes sense. He also crumbed Thief and he hid "COP" in his message when he switched his vote to Nabe on D2.

Those two things make me feel better about him.

I've been OK with his reads so far too. They seem legitimate, specifically his one read on me during D3.

I'm not sure how I feel about his tunneling of RR scum. This needs to be further explained.

On another note, T-block, can you answer J's question on page 159? Also, what's your "read list" so far?

I also don't get RR's mega town read on T-block. Then again, I don't get RR's major scum read on me either, so I'm waiting for that.

Kantrip

Kantplay
The two things that make you feel betyer about T-block PERTAIN TO NABE. He's not aligned with Nabe either way so this is shallow as ****.

Kantrip

Kantplay
T-block scum with Nabe means he is the only remaining scum. Incredibly unlikely.

It's clear you haven't understood a thing I've said and you're trying to say I'm dumb.

At least you're stupid instead of scum, right?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Done responding to Kantrip for the rest of this Day. He doesn't want to look for scum, he's obnoxious and disrespectful, and the best part is, he hasn't posed his own read on T-block or asked himself "is T-block scum?" He doesn't have a read. He's pushing the lynch on T-block because it's easy and it's borderline policy. Scum would do this. He's a terrible player whom, if he's town, will probably end up losing us the game. I have absolutely no respect for him. If he continues to address me, his plights will be ignored, or worse, actually ignored via the ignore mechanic on SWF. I probably won't do that though since that's detrimental to Town.

We don't know if T-block loses his vote upon being RB'D, for one. This is an assumption Kantrip is making. The question I asked was rhetorical. 10 moron points for Kantrip!

Two. Kantrip says that T-block isn't on the same team as Nabe. If T-block really isn't on the same team as Nabe, then we should be trying to lynch one of the final two scum. Or better yet, start scum hunting right now! This entire conversation about lynching T-block on policy is distracting Town from doing proper scum hunting if T-block isn't actually scum with Nabe!

So yeah, with that said, done talking to Kantrip. Still waiting on responses from Vlade, RR, and T-block.

T-block

B2B TST
unvote

kantrip, ryker could not procure sound reasoning against my slot. it's something he failed to do for the entire goddamn game.

if we want to look at what ryker has been saying, kantrip, talk to me about his last word about j. is there reason to suspect him? why are we clearing him?

bardull, remind me again why we cleared kantrip?

Alright, why Raz and why Vlade?

raz for questionable approach to ryker's slot. odd insistence that ryker would flip town that was largely unsubstantiated (slightly hypocritical of me to say with how asdioh called OS town, but asdioh gave much more reasoning than anything i can find from raziek). more generally, i didn't like the role he played in ryker vs. bardull. things like "i'll let ryker handle you" seem...off.

vlade is mostly by elimination, since i haven't seen anything convincing brought up that points to him being town. but as i said, i have no clue how to read the guy.

i guess i should add that i'm no longer sure between RR and kantrip, but i'm still sure they're not scum together

Kantrip

Kantplay
I think Ryker was WIFOMing to keep J alive, tbh. Besides, I did not say to take everything he said as fact.

Why haven't you asked the mod yet?

Top Bottom