• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure Time Mafia | Game Over: Aren't You Cold...?

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Ah. Since it wasn't addressed to me, I could hardly read it. ;p
Well, I would say I was pressing OS more whereas RF was like a little cheerleader for the OS lynch where he didn't do much for it but cheered that OS' name needed to be lynched.

I also did not get the impression that Vlade's reasons were similar to yours. Can you point this out?
You read very shallowly. Anyway, I wanted your read on RF. You also didn't comment on Vlade's post, which leads into an RF read.

I made a post yesterDay saying I thought RF was blowing it out their *** with the OS lynch, and doing so because they wanted a pissing match. Vlade said the same toDay. What's your take?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I already gave an RF read to Swords and commented on Vlade's post. Skimmy scummy is skimming. =P

T-block

B2B TST
kantrip, this is off the top of my head

-overly defensive at the beginning, using absurd amounts of wifom when he should know better as town - looked much more like scum desperation
-weird approach to the OS lynch... this has been brought up before
-unfounded talk about raziek being indy... like wtf is that
-COMPLETE GARBAGE case against my slot on page 20. tons of stuff that are just flat out untrue, like trying to insinuate that asdioh was openly okay with an OS mislynch and crap like that

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
Apologies for the activity, work has been a *****. Catching up asap, but should get firm content asap (tomorrow after work I hope).

@ J. Nabe scum eh? What tipped you over the edge?

I still utterly fail to see how anyone has Kant as leaning scum. This is the game where I have him firm town, right?

Also I had RF slowly sliding down to null as of yesterDay with my posts in twilight/a little before OS' lynch.
Fail to see how us telling OS to get his head out of his *** slipped us down to null. I wish to discuss this postgame.

Kanty suspicion lies a little more in my Nabe suspicion but I like Nabe/Kanty together as a team. Can't really go much more off it until I have a definite flip on Nabe.

Which I really really want. =D
Supporting evidence?

Nabe in a nutshell.

-Defended OS and fought all his battles
-Did no scum-hunting
-Had no scum-reads D1
-All of his posts have been full of air and have no substance to them
-When backing up his Sang/KB votes, they were based on not good reasoning.
-Nothing else to account for, for him being a no-show/do nothing all game. :p
-Potential town move.
- Agreed
- Agreed
- Evidence
- Evidence etc

Pull out quotes to emphasis. I simply do not have the time to check this myself.

Be my puppet.

Here you go Swords. =P
This post (quotes inside) shows you've missed a lot of what has happened. Re-read. Think. Taking OS at his word when he was protecting his ego is a foolish move.

Oh haha. Sorry, misunderstood. xD

Okay well RF has just been pretty much fluff this entire game. He never really gave a full reason why Asdioh was scum but just kept on saying that he was. He was in and out of the game and came around near the end to drive the point home that OS needed to be lynched. He gave reasoning but it wasn't much. Most of his reads seemed to be spit out without much justification behind them. However, during D1 with a player like RF whom I am usually confused on I just marked some posts up that I liked but when I re-read them, they were more just null and not really indicative of them being town.

OS pretty much summed it up really well by saying they were just ruffling feathers, but then again, that's not really too too telling of their slot for me. *shruggers*
/rocketfacepalm

Swear to god people only ever call me scum when I'm town and actually doing my job.
Saying Asdioh and not giving a full as to why not IS NOT FLUFF. Learn the game ffs.
"In and out of the game" - That's activity.......

*silence*

We gave all the reasoning we needed to for the OS lynch. How do we know that? Because we lynched him. If you'd thought there wasn't enough you should have done something about it. Not ***** after he's dead.

Lost for words @ all we were doing was ruffling feathers AND saying all we did we post fluff...If we were ruffling people's feather's we can't have been posting fluff. If we were posting fluff how the **** we got our lynch is beyond me.

Do NOT slip back into full ****in ****** J because I will rip you a new ******* and you'll leave Dgames for a while and delete me from facebook again.

Add this to: RF wasn't stubborn enough. I know that may sound wierd, but hear me out. We have Ryker and Swiss, two "power players," two players that, when they believe they found a scum, will push for that scum HARD. Granted they weren't active, but nevertheless, note that they were fine with either an Asdioh lynch or an OS lynch. They actually told everyone that they would let "the town pick" (parapphased). This is iffy. Since when did Ryker/Swiss actually let people pick the lynch? If they actually thought Asdioh was scum, why would they ever hold him on equal ground with an inactive OS? It doesn't add up.
Please provide evidence for this remarkably empty meta. We're a hydra - two people, and will have slightly different reads. I'll tell you right now I'll happily push either or all day long in my games...look through them.......

My meta is true and you know it. Not only that, but your guilty from a non-meta stand point to. The stand point that you lynched an inactive, someone declared to be busy with holiday affairs. You, one of the most arrogant players on Dgames, despite having an active scumpick, choose to hold them on equal grounds to an inactive one.
There's a difference between declared inactive, and intentionally useless. Somehow, some people think OS is good - question why he did so very little. Then understand why we achieved our read.

I'll explain my possible T-block scum read after you explian yours. It's a stance you've cheated everyone out of all Day yesturDay. Now is the time for you to take that stance.
I had my Asdioh scumread because as town I see him as forceful, relaxed and outgoing. He's not afraid 'nor is he concerned about most things. This game I saw a totally different player, he seemed more cautious and manipulative - less willing to be all out there. I forget my exact reasoning - and yes I know this is equally as empty as your 'case' on us as I am not referencing either (mine is at least correct, though), but I will eventually. Inb4Rykerhasn'tdone****.

I made up my post restriction in hopes of stealing the NK. I knew I didn't have time to play this game when I joined, and I wanted to tank a shot. If Gord of all people is getting killed, I'm not going to keep it up, and anyway it's obvious from D1 that I screwed it up about 20 times; fml.

I haven't read. I'm not reading tonight, and I'm V/LA tomorrow on the road 'til evening. I cacked this up -- will post tomorrow on whether or not I need to replace.
Explain the reasoning for the double posts in the restriction.

Scum would never do such a silly gambit.

I am upset with OS for letting his ego/pride screw up town. Had he claimed, we would have lynched KB, I'm pretty sure.

Gorf dying is... odd.

It was probably the result of T-block not having read and having partners who didn't know who to kill.
/inb4someonecallshimscumforthis

***Sweet, see way below***

I would.

Unsure if you're smart or sucking up to me. I sincerely hope it's both.

Final line of this post seems unlikely to have come from a scum imho, a scum player would have checked his details for fear of looking dumb.

I like #1116 apart from Vlade stance. Reads are largely different to town consensus, like.

While I agree that Nabe is scummy I think we'd be better off lynching someone on the OS bandwagon. The following people were on the wagon yesterDay: Radical Fiction, Vlade, J, Raziek, Sworddancer, Gorf, Bardull.
Mfw....

RF started the wagon and towards the end they gave me the impression that they wanted to lynch OS for the sake of being superior over a strong player rather than a legitimate scumread. They were on the same wavelength as Gorf for a lot of yesterDay, that might mean something but it'd be too much of a stretch to hypothesise upon it.
We wanted to lynch OS because his play was anti-town, at the very end I also wanted to lynch him (not just because I dislike him as a person) but because he was more concerned about looking good upon his flip, looking the martyr (didn't even claim Jailer wtf). That **** pisses me off. Evidence being lack of claim, activating his gold dice postbit (I checked, he only has two MVP's? LOL. PRO GAMER, SO GOOD. Gutted I only have what, 6?), and staying lofty with only one connections/read post a the end skipping most people. Lots of end of day posts saying "look for the connections between etc etc, this flip would tell me a lot etc etc BUT NEVER SAYS WTF IT WILL ACTUALLY TELL HIM. TOO BUSY TRYING TO LOOK GOOD.

Where was I? Went on a rant.

J vote is wtf.

Yeah, I'm labeling you as insane or scum right now. =P
This reply is scummy. Unsure how you'd label him as potential scum for a dumb, bold vote.

Why is the OS wagon so important? You said that was where we should be focusing but never made a case as to why we need to be on there. In fact, your reasoning for calling me scum based on me not looking at the OS wagon is very strange because it implies that I have to follow a textbook which is not really how it goes. ;_;
Get off our **** about using WIFOM if you'll use it too.

I'm really confused on reading Vlade's intent. It looks scummy but it also looks towny.

Now my head hurts. @.@
/facepalm

Sweet stance.

Reads as genuinely confused town. You'd be more cocksure of yourself as scum. Still town.

I extremely dislike this post for a couple of reasons. ^^

Commenting on the NK seems forced especially with the ellipsis and the way of saying it was Odd but not really going into more in-depth why it is odd Gorf of all people died.

Then he tries to infer that the NK was a result of TB not reading and having indecisive partners who didn't know who to kill. So within this post he seems to fully believe that TB is scum based on the NK but doesn't do anything like a vote or FoS to show that he finds TB suspicious. He is just saying words to throw WIFOM/FUD around TB's slot.

**I believe that if Kanty is scum, then TB is not scum with him but it doesn't work the other way around based on this post.**
***Sweet, see here and way above***

J, do you agree with my and Vlade's interpretation of RF's push on OS? Of the two of you, who would you say pressed the OS lynch more?
What bizarre wording. What was your intent?

RF, I'm still waiting for that Asdioh stance from you. Unless, of course, you're just blowing hot air with your Asdioh suspicion. :rolleyes:
Don't piss me off. Neither of us had posted (reads: inactivity as opposed to OMG I HAVE NO CASE LET'S HIDE) since you asked, so to come out with a post this cocky rubs me up the wrong way. Do not make me spend half the game telling you to shut the **** up. J can confirm it wastes everyone's time.

Vlade, why is Swords cleared for being RB'd and VB'd? Swords what's your punishment for voting?

Well, I would say I was pressing OS more whereas RF was like a little cheerleader for the OS lynch where he didn't do much for it but cheered that OS' name needed to be lynched.
I really hope Ryker isn't active enough to respond to this. I've played with you enough to ignore the terrible attempts at this play, unsure if Ryker has... (Reads: Ryker, LOL, RESPOND)

RF's dumbtown justification for KB is complete bs
Ryker's right more often than he's wrong.

Kanty, why are you baiting people to make a case on you.

That post alone makes me wanna go you but I can't since I gotta lynch Nabe.

TB, I agree with your sentiment on the KB justification and I believe I mentioned something like that earlier as well. =P
Huh.

So, J, Nabe is the only lynch for toDay, amirite? (Inb4 Swords calls me scum for that

Kantrip opinion on Nabe? Did I miss this? Hard stance plz.

J have you played with Kantrip before?

Wow thanks RF you totally confused me in the quick topic he actually said stuff about everyone thanks man

:troll:

U Mad WIFOM?

No but really if those are all he has said while catching up then I apologize. My memory of T-block's catchup is completely off.
No problem. Us scum have to stick together. That's the tactic, afterall.

RF, if you had to pick someone else for scum OTHER THAN ASDIOH/T-Block, who would it be?

ugh, i miss gorf. =/
Nabe, I believe we told you guys he was a scumlean yesterday. If we didn't, he was.

I almost miss him. He's getting better. Forgot all his reads, though.

@ Raz - Yes Kant's recent posts are scummy as ****. Let us not lynch him and assume he's brutally frank town.

Nabe, more on Bardull.

Would lynch Nabe. Ryker, we need to talk.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Ack, wall from RF. x_X"

@ J. Nabe scum eh? What tipped you over the edge?
I re-read the game with a mindset of who I felt was the scummiest player D1. Nabe was that person the entire day phase and I just cannot let him slip by anymore with as scummy as he has been all this game.

RF said:
Supporting evidence?
Lies in Kanty and Nabe how they play around with each other in a very weird manner. Nabe at one time had voted Kanty but did nothing with it then when Kanty was being questioned, he just called him town.

Kanty's repetance of having Nabe as Town-town at one point when there was nothing to support this, when called upon it he says he doesn't know why and then when he had him as null-town later on in the day, he gave a weak reason of saying that it was because Nabe agreed with him. Later on he moved Nabe down to null with OS but didn't really show why his read had changed from the last time.

I'd do quotes and stuff but no feel like it now.

RF said:
- Evidence
- Evidence etc

Pull out quotes to emphasis. I simply do not have the time to check this myself.

Be my puppet.
I'll be your puppet if you just vote Nabe. =D

Come on, you know you want it.

plus I really do not have time to pull up quotes/nor am I feeling in the mood to go digging

Swiss said:
/rocketfacepalm

Swear to god people only ever call me scum when I'm town and actually doing my job.
Saying Asdioh and not giving a full as to why not IS NOT FLUFF. Learn the game ffs.
"In and out of the game" - That's activity.......

*silence*

We gave all the reasoning we needed to for the OS lynch. How do we know that? Because we lynched him. If you'd thought there wasn't enough you should have done something about it. Not ***** after he's dead.

Lost for words @ all we were doing was ruffling feathers AND saying all we did we post fluff...If we were ruffling people's feather's we can't have been posting fluff. If we were posting fluff how the **** we got our lynch is beyond me.

Do NOT slip back into full ****in ****** J because I will rip you a new ******* and you'll leave Dgames for a while and delete me from facebook again.
I didn't delete you from FB, Swiss. o_O

I'll take all this and more if you vote Nabe. If you listen to me toDay and till I am dead this game, I'll freaking do something you both will love to absolute lengths.

I'll make a post saying how RF is the greatest hydra in existance. When both of you seperately play, you rock threads and do fantastic jobs. However, when you are together, your greatness sky rockets to new extremes to where anyone else trying to play mafia is only like an insignificant attempt to match the almighty greatness that is RF as a hydra alone. People should just consider quitting mafia and let RF clone themselves so they can have a challange at least when playing and not having to deal with the insipid minds of those who call themselves mafia players and so they can have a real challenge.

Trust me it'll be a real treat but you gotta work with me please.

RF said:
So, J, Nabe is the only lynch for toDay, amirite? (Inb4 Swords calls me scum for that
Yes. Nabe should be the only lynch toDay.

RF said:
J have you played with Kantrip before?
Yes I have and I honestly remembering him playing a lot better than how he played this game. ^^"

RF said:
@ Raz - Yes Kant's recent posts are scummy as ****. Let us not lynch him and assume he's brutally frank town.
Nononononono. Let's not think this please and not give him a dummy pass in exchange for that massively scummy card he holds. ;_;

RF, Bardull's town now right?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
You haven't commented on Vlade's post w.r.t. RF which is what I'm asking, obv.

Your read on RF is null? (1085) So, again, comment on what I'm talking about.
Tell me the importance of this question and I'll honestly answer you.

Where and what was your reasoning for an OS vote in Day 1?
I wasn't feeling a KB lynch and the fact was OS was scummy with the very few posts he had but continued to do nothing until it was him vs. RF for an ego war. *shrug* I don't recall exactly where.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
*stealing something from RF =3c*

RF said:
Nabe said:
J, do you agree with my and Vlade's interpretation of RF's push on OS? Of the two of you, who would you say pressed the OS lynch more?
This is very weird wording and I can finally place a reason why it is weird. This is a leading question in hopes of tainting the result of how i answer regardless of what I give. "Do you agree...." is automatically stating an opinion and trying to make me feel as if I have to agree with Nabe. The intent behind it just screams manipulation and not towny whatsoever.

Send him to the gallows. >:D

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm really sorry if I am sounding like that I am almost selling my soul to the devil (heh pretty dag on close with making a deal with RF) but it's just I am so dag on confidant this time on a scum-read and I really want him lynched. >___<"

Apologies and all that if I'm sounding too hyper about this lynch.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
Yeah, we do need to talk, Swissai.

Vote Nabe

This can be moved if I've misunderstood Swiss's message to me. For the record, I agree with the sentiment and this is the logical extension of that. Yes, I'm leaving backdoors, deal with it.

When I get up with Swiss, we'll have yet another posted read list.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Yeah, I'm labeling you as insane or scum right now. =P

Why is the OS wagon so important? You said that was where we should be focusing but never made a case as to why we need to be on there. In fact, your reasoning for calling me scum based on me not looking at the OS wagon is very strange because it implies that I have to follow a textbook which is not really how it goes. ;_;

I also really do not like the way you implied Bardull's move as a "gambit" where you are trying to use FUD with his motivations around said unvote.

There is a very logical reason as to why I am pushing Nabe. He is scum. =D
I think there is a better chance of lynching scum if we examine the OS bandwagon but if you REALLY think Nabe is scum then so be it.

Radical Fiction said:
We wanted to lynch OS because his play was anti-town, at the very end I also wanted to lynch him (not just because I dislike him as a person) but because he was more concerned about looking good upon his flip, looking the martyr (didn't even claim Jailer wtf). That **** pisses me off. Evidence being lack of claim, activating his gold dice postbit (I checked, he only has two MVP's? LOL. PRO GAMER, SO GOOD. Gutted I only have what, 6?), and staying lofty with only one connections/read post a the end skipping most people. Lots of end of day posts saying "look for the connections between etc etc, this flip would tell me a lot etc etc BUT NEVER SAYS WTF IT WILL ACTUALLY TELL HIM. TOO BUSY TRYING TO LOOK GOOD.

Where was I? Went on a rant.

J vote is wtf.
I'm fine with the whole ordeal about OS being anti-town, but you've just proven my point in that quote right there. Does it really matter if he's trying to look good upon his flip? You're allowing emotions to cloud your judgment and that just makes you look bad. If you are so concerned about making sure that people think you are a good player then just play well.

J vote is indeed wtf but a sudden Nabe vote with no explanation isn't townie at all.

unvote

Kantrip

Kantplay
kantrip, this is off the top of my head

-overly defensive at the beginning, using absurd amounts of wifom when he should know better as town - looked much more like scum desperation
My only defense to this would be more WIFOM including such gems as "why the **** would I be so stupid as scum, I should know better as scum, the one game I had scum I played the most townie game ever.

I mean Jesus ****, it's like J doesn't remember Awkward Moments, or he's trying to forget about it and pretend my scum play is ****ty or something.

So yeah, I'll leave it well alone and agree to disagree.

-weird approach to the OS lynch... this has been brought up before
Has this been brought up before? I don't even remember my approach to the OS lynch. Could you be more specific please? Elaborate, perhaps?

-unfounded talk about raziek being indy... like wtf is that
Says the one who's slot was speculating Raziek as a mafia traitor based off of connections to RF scum. Honestly, getting indy vibes is not ****ing strange. He was lurking, avoiding getting his feet wet, and using what I saw as a survivalist attitude. That is what indy play looks like to me, and it is NOT ****ING UNFOUNDED.

Holy **** this looks like scum T-block. I remember very well: Makes cases with concise, reachy points that bound towards a mislynch with feverish speed.

-COMPLETE GARBAGE case against my slot on page 20. tons of stuff that are just flat out untrue, like trying to insinuate that asdioh was openly okay with an OS mislynch and crap like that
What the **** is this? You are twisting my case in its entirety. I did NOT say that Asdioh was openly okay with an OS mislynch. What I insinuated was that he was voicing concern over the lynch without ACTING on it. You know, like being openly NOT OKAY with the lynch? You know, like the complete opposite of what you said? My point lay in his saying how against the wagon he was without doing anything about it, and even flat-out saying "If OS flips town I will ask RF what the **** he was doing".

Unvote
Vote: T-block
x1000

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'm going to open up with more WIFOM J, so if you don't want to read it don't. Thought I have a feeling your curiosity will get the better of you.

My read on Nabe has been entirely inconsistent and lacking reasoning. It has flopped around a number of different reads ranging from full town to null and back again. Why, WHY ON EARTH, would there EVER be scum intent behind that with him as my scumbuddy?

Do you honestly, HONESTLY think I am scumslipping THAT BAD? YOU'VE SEEN ME PLAY SCUM. I'M NOT MENTALLY CHALLENGED. If anything, inconsistent reads should say to someone that the people in question are likely NOT on a scumteam. If there is no reason to be switching my read on Nabe around, why would ANY scum player be drawing that attention to a scumbuddy connection? If you write this off as WIFOM without thinking about it I will be angry.

It is the tendency of scum partners to be very meticulous about their connection (talking competent, not noobs here) and possibly avoid strange or unnecessary inconsistencies. How you are drawing Nabe/Kantrip because of me having no clue what the **** alignment he is is crap.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Now RF, you asked me for a hard stance on that very matter. Since a wagon seems to be forming, now is a good time to reread all of his posts so I can actually form one. Right now I can't remember a thing he has even posted or done, besides faking a posting restriction.

By the way Nabe I'm disappointed you stopped faking that, I was going to join in toDay to raise mason/cult paranoia.

#HBC | Nabe

Explain the reasoning for the double posts in the restriction.

Scum would never do such a silly gambit.
To make it look like I was saving myself in some predetermined way after having ****ed it up. And of course, I did **** it up, but since I was inventing the rules as I went, I was still hoping I might get the shot.

To the second point, yes, you're right.

Final line of this post seems unlikely to have come from a scum imho, a scum player would have checked his details for fear of looking dumb.
I get details wrong on purpose as scum, sometimes. Kant is town -- this isn't why, and since you were calling him town D1, I know you know this justification isn't required. Because after all, no one listens to J.

J seems to think he led the OS lynch, when it was actually your slot who ran him into the ground. J waffled and flipped to KB; you're the one who talked at it until it happened, and three of the wagon votes went that way only because you said so.

You're town, as an aside.

I'm not content with J's nullread on you when you made a clear egoplay on OS, and I'm trying to piece together why he's taking credit for the OS lynch. Intent is two birds, one stone.

more on Bardull.
He's a tool.

#HBC | Nabe

Tell me the importance of this question and I'll honestly answer you.
You don't understand why it's important to comment on what I'm telling you is a towntell? Fill in the blanks -- your read on RF has been nonexistent all game. Unlike me, you don't have an excuse. Meanwhile, you're unashamedly taking credit for Rad's mislynch, what's that about?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I sai I felt like I talked more about the OS lynch, yes. Because I provided more profound reasoning against OS while RF was away and kindof took what they started and ran with it till the ego battle.

Nabe, my read on RF hasn't been non-existant. I have a concrete as can be null rea and I'm not going to force it any way just to appease that you no likey it.

@Kanty: I am truly sorry but I do not wanna respond to that post like at all. =(

@TB: Please stay on Nabe and help me lynch him. ;D

:phone:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Nabe, you aren't even responding to the points around you but trying to worm your way around them.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
@Mod get at me with a votecount bro

Vote Count
Nabe [3]: J, T-block, Radical Fiction
T-block [1]: Kantrip
Kantrip [1]: Raziek
Bardull [1]: Nabe
Radical Fiction [0]:
J [0]:
Vlade [0]:
Raziek [0]:
Kosha Boy [0]:
Sworddancer [0]:

Not Voting: Bardull, Kosha Boy, Sworddancer, Vlade

With 10 players alive, 6 votes are required for lynch.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Fine J, don't respond to that post. But as a result, stop pushing a Kantrip/Nabe connection if you're going to say that inconsistent reads where there is literally no reason scum would have inconsistent reads is a scum connection case.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
As I told himand Swords, it's more reliant on flips so I can't establish things that aren't concrete yet.

Btw, those are actual reasons but if we get into another debate on why WIFOM is a poor defense it'll detract from the game. It's more of a thing for post-game.

Kantrip

Kantplay
It's only WIFOM because I'm saying it. If any other player said "Hey inconsistent reads is not a scumtell" then it would be fine. Is that right?

I'd have to ask you J, what about my inconsistent read on Nabe is a scummy connection? Ignore WIFOM here. Just tell me what you get from the fluctuating reads and what you read the intent as.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
First paragraph....what in the world? o.o" It's not a thing that's specifically Kanty.

-Marking him as town for no reason without support
-When called upon to explain said read, you back down and don't really show much for it
-Your read somewhat flucuated with how town began to perceive Nabe near the end of the day
-At one time, you said he was null-town purely based on him agreeing with you and nothing more.

I read the intent as scummy to a person who may be trying to boost the town-cred of his scum-mate (cuz Nabey is scum) and then back-peddaling when called out on it. The town reads you hve had on Nabe seemed forced and not real.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Yeah actually what you say is true. My reads weren't very genuine, they were crappy, a large amount hinged on the fact that he had a posting restriction that was too flamboyant to be scummy. He was faking it too so heh.

I see where you were coming from now that you laid out the intent. It's not something I agree with, nor something I could see myself doing, but I know you can't take my word for that and I see what you meant at least.

Things are so much easier when people look at intent.

I'll see if I can handle reading through Nabe's posts to get a read as RF already asked me for that.

Top Bottom