• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADAT2 Western Regional Championship 2009! :: July 24-25 :: Edmonton, AB, Canada!

Snake6523

Smash Ace
I havn't mentioned my high placing at ADAT1 in forever, Mainly because I suck at brawl lol.

I only bring it up when I mention that I played MK as a joke and got second.

and I dunno, I'm kinda good at melee, but I'm not a MM person, and even if I was going to accept it (which I might) I don't even have the money to enter events right now.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
and I dunno, I'm kinda good at melee, but I'm not a MM person, and even if I was going to accept it (which I might) I don't even have the money to enter events right now.
lol...no

face it Brad, we all suck at Melee compared to oos =[ pretty sure none of us could get out of pools at Genesis except Carl, Mike, Dan.

But I guess by Alberta standards, you're not bad.

P.S. WOW Victor, that was hilarious lmfao

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
im the best ganon so i just made a video to show you guys how good i am to make you all scared or whatever.

see fraser? its k that you lost to me, im the best so. maybee next time i'll let you win like i did with a lot of the other people i played in brawl but i kinda want my brawl paid for so i will have to try.

Snake6523

Smash Ace
lol...no

face it Brad, we all suck at Melee compared to oos =[ pretty sure none of us could get out of pools at Genesis except Carl, Mike, Dan.

But I guess by Alberta standards, you're not bad.

P.S. WOW Victor, that was hilarious lmfao
Tyler you are becoming annoying and ****ty again.

I'm OBVIOUSLY not talking about beating Mango.

I'm talking about our standards, seriously shut the **** up. God****, if anyone needed to know that, they're an idiot.

im the best ganon so i just made a video to show you guys how good i am to make you all scared or whatever.

see fraser? its k that you lost to me, im the best so. maybee next time i'll let you win like i did with a lot of the other people i played in brawl but i kinda want my brawl paid for so i will have to try.
I'm still in shock you recorded footage, srs.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Yeah i just pretty much replayed a few of my matches with Luke lol. I used like 5 matches for that vid.

lol kosk. no. I only play melee, thanks anyways though.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
it's brawl.

):

But it's k. He uses Ganon so he's cool.

Anyways, I'd love to help your Ganon get better Sean.

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
I lol'd better not be brawl. I just remembered our crew battle, get ****ed red deer

ppig

Smash Journeyman
me and zac going to bring the purple drank thats all i got to say and lol tyler u take me way to seriously

Snake6523

Smash Ace
me and zac going to bring the purple drank thats all i got to say and lol tyler u take me way to seriously
Bring the people back together!

Tyler is always like that, Luke is worse.

Can you save me some chips and drank? I know you got em' You know you got em'. Ho's know you got em'.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
I didn't, I even asked for a MM before you got all pissy lol

but Victor definitely took me too seriously. I hope I don't take his $20 too easily, he's gonna need all the money he can get for medical care after I annihilate him

/trashtalk

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
**** ya im getting stoked 4 this **** tourneys r so much fun dan im excitedface 2 stay @ ur moms house and we can spoon nohomo and i want a setup to myself with a big sign that says if you have a MM with kosk line up here and live stream plz and bc is gonna **** u all gg

DMK.

Smash Journeyman
all right, it's close enough to the tourney that I assume anyone who needs housing has posted.

Confirmed for my house:

Thursday night - Connor, Zac(Limited to just those two)
Friday - Connor, Zac, Zeriaph
Saturday - Connor, Zac, Zeriaph

Unconfirmed - Sion, Scott

Sion/Scott, please either confirm/disconform and list what nights you need ASAP. I can still slip in someone else last minute, if you post by midday tomorrow but no later.

SMASHFEST my place, Sunday whatever time. Who's in? Or will everyone have had enough of smash by then?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Connor is Scott's ride. In order for him to come, he needs to be able to stay with you on thursday. ):

DMK.

Smash Journeyman
Connor is Scott's ride. In order for him to come, he needs to be able to stay with you on thursday. ):
This isn't actually too much of a problem. The issue is that on Thursday anyone staying HAS to be in a single room in the basement, which only has two mattresses. Plenty of floor space though, but not very comfortable. I'll see if I can find something to put on the floor(it's a partially constructed room - the floor is unfinished wood).

Friday onwards, the folks will be gone and we can use the main floor too.

edit: they could also all share the two mattresses if they're secure with themselves :D

Top Bottom