• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADAT2 Western Regional Championship 2009! :: July 24-25 :: Edmonton, AB, Canada!

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
This isn't actually too much of a problem. The issue is that on Thursday anyone staying HAS to be in a single room in the basement, which only has two mattresses. Plenty of floor space though, but not very comfortable. I'll see if I can find something to put on the floor(it's a partially constructed room - the floor is unfinished wood).
hang on don't give up hope yet, maybe i can help you kids out a little'

with my...

ninja info cards

smarms

Smash Cadet
Connor is Scott's ride. In order for him to come, he needs to be able to stay with you on thursday. ):
This. Connor will probably be my ride to and from, so yeah. I'm Scott btw.

This isn't actually too much of a problem. The issue is that on Thursday anyone staying HAS to be in a single room in the basement, which only has two mattresses. Plenty of floor space though, but not very comfortable. I'll see if I can find something to put on the floor(it's a partially constructed room - the floor is unfinished wood).
I can sleep on the floor if I bring my sleeping bag or something. Not a huge problem.

Connor what time are we leaving red deer at?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Dmk, I think the problem isn't whose secure enough to sleep together, but who of the two gets to sleep with Connor. First MM of the event? Oshi

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
im the best ganon so i just made a video to show you guys how good i am to make you all scared or whatever.

see fraser? its k that you lost to me, im the best so. maybee next time i'll let you win like i did with a lot of the other people i played in brawl but i kinda want my brawl paid for so i will have to try.
ROFL I loved that way more than I liked Kosk's you now have me more worried than Kosk for our MM(cause there's $25 on the line and you lose nothing if I win.) Good music too. O I need a doubles partner for brawl my third partner ditched me(first Jim then Skrem then zack) Anyone(victra) interested. O yah vic if you beat me in our MM and i pay your brawl doubles entry you have to be my partner :)

Snake6523

Smash Ace
lol left jump cancel.

And DMK: I'm pretty sure Sion comfirmed on an earlier page, but I could be mistaken.

Singles is from 3:30 to 7 pm?

I can't make it.

But if I bring my own TV on Saturday can we play friendlies?
****it I need to play you so hard.

Two things guys: Firstly, let it be known that I claimed sid's couch (or if theres a better offer such as bed, I claim that) and I did so over 30 pages back, but I am reposting since it's a ***** to look (this fact is for calgary only)

Secondly, isn't it funny that I still have $0 towards this? -_-

DMK.

Smash Journeyman
FYI I'd appreciate it if the Red Deer guys show up as late as possible on Thursday. Like about 11 pm or whatever would be good, so I don't have yall guys running all over my house while my folks are still there D:

Snake6523

Smash Ace
In that case, if Red Deer cares: Calgary's probably gonna hit up WEM for a while on thursday, just cruisin' since Sid won't even be back from Peru/Toronto/Madagascar yet.

ppig

Smash Journeyman
that sound s cool brad yea us reddeer guys will meet u thier i have your number and will give u a call then after we will go to dmk s house late at night and dmk sean might be coming with us too brent kinda ****ed up his plans so he might be coming with me just so we dont blind side u lol but he say s he will sleep in my car for Thursday night

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Samusbrawler needs a partner, preferably someone **** tastical just so it feels like I'm there too. I've got to drop out I got **** to do like find a job anyways. Thanks for trying vic your a hero :) I cna't wait till I get my licence and can drive lolol

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
K someone clear this up for me....

Melee Friday....

wtf!?!?!

BC probably getting there Friday night, meaning we'll miss 50% of the tourney.

If that's the case, I'm not coming.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
And good job at BC not reading what we've said twice already.

The venue is only open until 6 on Sundays, so we had to start on Friday. Also, this venue is cheap for money and they are giving us a free day as well, so we're not changing venues. I don't think you guys would like it either if we charged you $10 for each day you'd come, which would amount to $20 alone on entry.

IIIIRICK

Smash Journeyman
My friend lucas wants to come. he's coming for both melee and brawl.
he names himself Mello. :D
so just add him to the list.

Snake6523

Smash Ace
that sound s cool brad yea us reddeer guys will meet u thier i have your number and will give u a call then after we will go to dmk s house late at night and dmk sean might be coming with us too brent kinda ****ed up his plans so he might be coming with me just so we dont blind side u lol but he say s he will sleep in my car for Thursday night
Texting me is cooler so I don't have to pay a fortune, but **** straight.

K someone clear this up for me....

Melee Friday....

wtf!?!?!

BC probably getting there Friday night, meaning we'll miss 50% of the tourney.

If that's the case, I'm not coming.
I'd have a lot more sympathy (YOU'LL GET NO SYMPATHY FROM ME) if you guys actually said anything or tried to work something out earlier, rather than show up a week before the tournament and try to change everything about the tournament less than a week before, just so 5 people can come. (No offense I love you guys, but **** we already have our plans set etc, trying to change everything ****s us, you should've looked ahead)

And yeah tahsis, you're stupid, look around, theres been posts about housing, and it's running deathly low, you guys arn't on the ball on this one.

I was posting on page one that friday was stupid, but it worked out, given I dont have school or a job lol.

I do agree it couldve been just melee though.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
If the ADAT tournaments became Melee only, guess that'd leaves it up to me to compensate. Sorry about your guys' luck though.

Via stroke of miracle, maybe we'll find a compromise. Go with no Pools, or if there are pools, make them single-matches instead of sets. Like they had at 'At Melee's End' a while ago. If we're making up for lost time, that is. I'd also recommend a zero-friendly policy on the Melee day if things really ARE going to be cutting it close. If enough people from BC are going.

How late are you guys from BC talkin' for making it to ADAT2 on Friday?

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Wait... Thursday afternoon? Doesn't that mean that you guys will make it? Or am I missing something here. You guys LEAVE Thursday afternoon? Or arrive.

Snake6523

Smash Ace
I'm not stupid, just lazy.

YOU'RE STUPID
lol, I mean't to say "don't be stupid" my bad.

If the ADAT tournaments became Melee only, guess that'd leaves it up to me to compensate. Sorry about your guys' luck though.

Via stroke of miracle, maybe we'll find a compromise. Go with no Pools, or if there are pools, make them single-matches instead of sets. Like they had at 'At Melee's End' a while ago. If we're making up for lost time, that is. I'd also recommend a zero-friendly policy on the Melee day if things really ARE going to be cutting it close. If enough people from BC are going.

How late are you guys from BC talkin' for making it to ADAT2 on Friday?
Wait if people are coming late, wouldnt we want to extend how long things take? =/

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
But if we were to start WITH them there though, that's what I was thinking. But if we extend the time taken and just hope on them showing up at the end when they're absolutely needed...

It's a gamble either way.

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
Night one is gonna suck if there's no brawl friendlies going on. That's just not cool -.- I plan on getting knocked out of all melee events early and playing friendlies.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
thursday afternoon? That's what I was told
This is really confusing.

Anyways I'll assume this is a typo. Why can't you guys come thursday? I mean like the OP says melee is on friday, it has said that for the whole god**** time, and just now you start complaining. I mean if enough people talked up earlier we could've easily changed our plans but 4 days before the tourny? Thats ******** dude, it could mess up a lot of peoples plans.

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
Yah i have 2 questions.

1. I can't get the time table to work what time are all the events starting at? Can you post a text copy of the timetable

2. In the rules section most other tourneys had something that said if a suicide move(bowser's side B) is used to end the match and the game declares it a draw(aka super sudden death is entered) the person who initiated the suicide move wins. Is this not happening at this tourney cause that's really stupid if its not. I need my kirbycide wins :(

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
ROFL I loved that way more than I liked Kosk's you now have me more worried than Kosk for our MM(cause there's $25 on the line and you lose nothing if I win.) Good music too. O I need a doubles partner for brawl my third partner ditched me(first Jim then Skrem then zack) Anyone(victra) interested. O yah vic if you beat me in our MM and i pay your brawl doubles entry you have to be my partner :)
Can't. I already promised Vania I'd team with her, otherwise I would though.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
thursday afternoon? That's what I was told
I have been so out of the smash loop the last week but I just heard this too.

Thursday night we're going, so yeah BC will make it

And our housing is already confirmed don worry (apparently)

It's just me maybe not going if we have to go up thursday, but I don't matter cause I'm not driving this time.

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
Melee is the worst game ever invented by mankind i would rather take a pair of white hot pliers to my testicles than play it! *ahem* now that i have you attention can I have my above questions answered? I'll repose them
1. I can't get the time table to work what time are all the events starting at? Can you post a text copy of the timetable

2. In the rules section most other tourneys had something that said if a suicide move(bowser's side B) is used to end the match and the game declares it a draw(aka super sudden death is entered) the person who initiated the suicide move wins. Is this not happening at this tourney cause that's really stupid if its not. I need my kirbycide wins

It seems I have to ask twice to get anything answered. The badgame bashing should also help. Take notes.......

Snake6523

Smash Ace
But if we were to start WITH them there though, that's what I was thinking. But if we extend the time taken and just hope on them showing up at the end when they're absolutely needed...

It's a gamble either way.
I'm tired of bending tournaments for fussy people when it's their own fault.

Night one is gonna suck if there's no brawl friendlies going on. That's just not cool -.- I plan on getting knocked out of all melee events early and playing friendlies.
Brawl friendlies will happen, I can assure you this, just it might not be till alter, since if we need the tv's, theres nothing you can do about it.

2. In the rules section most other tourneys had something that said if a suicide move(bowser's side B) is used to end the match and the game declares it a draw(aka super sudden death is entered) the person who initiated the suicide move wins. Is this not happening at this tourney cause that's really stupid if its not. I need my kirbycide wins :(
Pretty sure it applies, even though you're a lamer like that kirbycides. (I don't think Tyler and Luke should be changing official rules like that, only Randall could do that)

Also yeah, this is why I answer questions for Luke and Tyler, Neither of them are good enough hosts to keep on this **** =]

I too would like a timetable please
I just discovered i work Friday until 430
:(
**** YEAH I'M WINNING MELEE NOW.

WHY DOES EVERYTHING GO WRONG THE WEEK OF THE TOURNEY.

10callinsick
Flatzone<3

10callinhungover.

Top Bottom