• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADAT2 Western Regional Championship 2009! :: July 24-25 :: Edmonton, AB, Canada!

Snake6523

Smash Ace
lolevi.

Yeah, we're at Sid's. But apparently you maybe talked to carl? >_> we need to be more organized.

But yeah, we're at sids, Carl said he'd house us thursday in the rare case Sid's plane is delayed or something, also smash there might be cool the day before, y'know.

I'm also doing up our budget, or roguhly what it would cost for one of us to go up. I can discuss in more detail elsewhere, but yeah, I've got that for you if you want it.

and I still don't know if we can pick up Jason/PKMvodka,

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
pkmvodka needs a ride to the tournament venue on friday since I will most likely be working.
If anyone is driving to the tournament from either the east or the southeast or is willing to help an out of province smasher get to the venue please let me know so we can make this happen.

Thanks in advance
Might be able to if I get the car.

I was supposed to get my own car but when it was being driven here a deer got in the way :/

$7700 estimate D:

Snake6523

Smash Ace
Dude, just print out a sign "Koskinator MM's here"

and bring a setup, and just sit there all day, and make a checklist with everyone who walked in the door and make sure they all sit down to face you at some point.

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
yeah lol i wanna get a big piece of purple construction paper and **** and make an epic sign but i dunno where to get a piece of paper big enough to suit my needs

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
DKMquebeca is coming to this?

<3

Carl go faster!

I'm confirmed now, and I need to get ready for Brawl cause I haven't played for a while. Shouldn't take long to warm up but I need GOOD people to play. I know I'll be around Kosk but I need a MK and a Snake to fully freshin up. Dan, where you at?

Victra - stoked to see your 64 skills!
Carl - stoked to see your Brawl skills!
Dan - stoked to see your Melee skills!

I know you guys LOVE those games, respectively of course.

...mindgames

Snake6523

Smash Ace
Can we get a confirmed list of the B.C players coming?

and if anyone knows the E.C guys that'd be cool but I think it's just PKM.

Then the rest is just scrubs =]

Is Mike P coming?

I'm honestly hyped to do well, currently the toughest players I can think of are Mike, Jason, and Dan >_<

I could totally beat one of those

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Sean is gonna get ***** so hard when night comes around.

Connor lol. Where the heck is he staying?

ppig

Smash Journeyman
i have no idea hes on his own with this one im tired of worrying about other peoples prob s if he doesnt make it its his own fault cant say i didn't try im abandoning ship just like u :p

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
DKMquebeca is coming to this?

<3

Carl go faster!

I'm confirmed now, and I need to get ready for Brawl cause I haven't played for a while. Shouldn't take long to warm up but I need GOOD people to play. I know I'll be around Kosk but I need a MK and a Snake to fully freshin up. Dan, where you at?

Victra - stoked to see your 64 skills!
Carl - stoked to see your Brawl skills!
Dan - stoked to see your Melee skills!

I know you guys LOVE those games, respectively of course.

...mindgames
If people are still at the venue on Friday when I get there I'll play some friendlies if you need an MK warmup.

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
accepting MMs in melee pretty much any matchup that doesn't royally suck.

Minor hype!! still need to figure out how i'm even getting there and such.

Ermine

Smash Ace

Did you say if you got a teammate for Melee doubles yet? My offer is still there, I'd like to know soon as I don't want to have to try and find a teammate on the DAY OF because you had something else planned.

._.

Snake6523

Smash Ace
So who here thinks they're gonna win? Brawl or melee.
I've got melee, 100%

I might, if I have money, etc. same story as always.

I believe... Jarett? said he could pick you up from Carls the day of. Might wanna read back a little bit, considering it's YOUR ride, and a little effort is nice >_<

Did you say if you got a teammate for Melee doubles yet? My offer is still there, I'd like to know soon as I don't want to have to try and find a teammate on the DAY OF because you had something else planned.

._.
PKM/Jason, you should do this, I'd love to see you guys team, the character matchups would be so interesting.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
It would be interesting but he would probably lose his chance at getting top 3 in doubles (sorry Kevin =[ ).

P.S. Mike said he was "pretty much done" with Melee, but he said he still might come.

Snake6523

Smash Ace
Tyler, I'd like to point out you don't know **** about calgary, stop assuming ****.

That being said, yeah kevin's not the best, but he's honestly a lot better than most the options, and their team would be interesting which matters more to me personally.

Given who he's up against, I think he could still make top 3 tbh.

Cause who's gonna beat them? Name some big names.

Dan and Jack? Thats basically the same situation as Jason and Kevin.

I wish di ck wasn't censored.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Dan (SuPeRbOoM) won't (at least, he shouldn't) be attending ADAT2.

Yesterday morning, Dan was hospitalized for going into Diabetic Shock when he touched down in the airport and to my knowledge is currently at the UofA Hospital. At the least he is supposed to be there for a week. Don't make a big deal of this, please, and keep him and his family in your thoughts, okay? I'm sure that he'll be fine.

That being said, Luke & Tyler, I won't be attending Melee day. If Dan is still at the hospital, I'll be visiting him that day. I may still be able to come by afterwards as you wanted, Luke, for Brawl the next day.

This is all the info that I have.

Top Bottom