• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADAT2 Western Regional Championship 2009! :: July 24-25 :: Edmonton, AB, Canada!

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
If his Mom didn't stop him if he wanted to go still, then I'm not letting him go to Hawaii either. Such a long flight, off the mainland, in another country (even if it's America still) does not sit right with me for someone whose just had this happen to him.

Both here and in Hawaii, I'm dedicating my performances to him. I know that he'll be fine.

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
me daltsy dynamism (maybe) liberate and maybe another are gonna need housing. plz contact me thru aim or w/e to talk. prefered no kitties. minor sexual contact is condoned.

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
so i called the hospital to ask whats going on with dan, the woman in his unit said he was doing fine but she couldn't give out any other information. sadface

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
Did you say if you got a teammate for Melee doubles yet? My offer is still there, I'd like to know soon as I don't want to have to try and find a teammate on the DAY OF because you had something else planned.

._.
I'll have to say no because i'll probably end up teaming with someone from BC. That was the original plan when Adam told me about this I think. Also pikachu is terrible, won't win. >_>

@Jake

I did read, but I didn't see anything 100% confirmed. Things like my mom could pick him up at Carl's doesn't sound entierly safe to me. I might be wrong though.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Dan (SuPeRbOoM) won't (at least, he shouldn't) be attending ADAT2.

Yesterday morning, Dan was hospitalized for going into Diabetic Shock when he touched down in the airport and to my knowledge is currently at the UofA Hospital. At the least he is supposed to be there for a week. Don't make a big deal of this, please, and keep him and his family in your thoughts, okay? I'm sure that he'll be fine.

That being said, Luke & Tyler, I won't be attending Melee day. If Dan is still at the hospital, I'll be visiting him that day. I may still be able to come by afterwards as you wanted, Luke, for Brawl the next day.

This is all the info that I have.
Wow, I don't know what to say, I hope he's alright...

As much as I am worried for him, I won't be able to just cancel day 1 because the show must go on. Brandon, you definitely should go see him, but is there a specific reason why it has to be that day...? I'm not saying don't visit him, but I was just curious.

If you can't make it, then I'm cool with that, but try and pop in later that day because I'd like to see you there.

P.S. Tell him I said I hope he's alright.

Snake6523

Smash Ace
Dan (SuPeRbOoM) won't (at least, he shouldn't) be attending ADAT2.

Yesterday morning, Dan was hospitalized for going into Diabetic Shock when he touched down in the airport and to my knowledge is currently at the UofA Hospital. At the least he is supposed to be there for a week. Don't make a big deal of this, please, and keep him and his family in your thoughts, okay? I'm sure that he'll be fine.

That being said, Luke & Tyler, I won't be attending Melee day. If Dan is still at the hospital, I'll be visiting him that day. I may still be able to come by afterwards as you wanted, Luke, for Brawl the next day.

This is all the info that I have.

If his Mom didn't stop him if he wanted to go still, then I'm not letting him go to Hawaii either. Such a long flight, off the mainland, in another country (even if it's America still) does not sit right with me for someone whose just had this happen to him.

Both here and in Hawaii, I'm dedicating my performances to him. I know that he'll be fine.
I didn't even think you were serious.

me daltsy dynamism (maybe) liberate and maybe another are gonna need housing. plz contact me thru aim or w/e to talk. prefered no kitties. minor sexual contact is condoned.
Talk to Carl maybe? he's good at that.

I'll have to say no because i'll probably end up teaming with someone from BC. That was the original plan when Adam told me about this I think. Also pikachu is terrible, won't win. >_>

@Jake

I did read, but I didn't see anything 100% confirmed. Things like my mom could pick him up at Carl's doesn't sound entierly safe to me. I might be wrong though.
lol, I don't think any good melee players from B.C are going lol, (except Daltsy I hear is good, aside from the fact he got ***** at CAST4)

and who's Jake? lol, I may be missing a post, but I remember I was the one who told you to read, and I'm brad =] But Kevin/Koda/Ermine also plays fox, just something to consider. But I don't blame you.

and I dunno, your options are someone's mom picking you up along the way, or someone picking yu up along the way, neither sound safe to me, but a kids mom sounds cooler.

I didn't even know Dan was diabetic.
Nobody but Steven did...

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Daltsy beat Carl and Dan in May in tournament...knocked them both out of the tournament. And he's much better now.

Then there's me, the guy that got DQ'd at Genesis but was undefeated against the #1 seed in his pool afterward anyway.

We aight, but no, nobody good from BC is going *rolls eyes* ;D

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
Yeah I was planning on coming for Day 1, but probably not anymore, I think I'll go with Brandon to go check up on my homeslice Dan.

Brandon message me on msn asap yoyo

Yoshara

Smash Lord
I have a friend who will probably be going to this on saturday. His name is Daniel.

P.S. Is anyone bringing any extra controllers?

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Not to like be disrespectful about Dan's condition but now I think Mark and I have a really good chance at winning teams.

Also 1 and a half days!!! Get ready boys.

Snake6523

Smash Ace
DALTSY

my revenge will be sweet
You arn't even gonna be there wtf.

anyone wanna team for brawl?
Maybe, Cause Alex said he might not enter. If thats the case, sure.

Not to like be disrespectful about Dan's condition but now I think Mark and I have a really good chance at winning teams.

Also 1 and a half days!!! Get ready boys.
Not to be disrespectful but Dan's still gonna beat you.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Jack / Brandon, are you guys seriously going to be gone for the entire day? Why not pop in later, at least, for friendlies or something?

Not to be disrespectful but Dan's still gonna beat you.
Brad, your posts warm me up when nobody else's can

and not that way

BC PEOPLE

There is housing at a couple hotels, I'll have them up in the OP I just gotta skim through over 9000 pages to collect info.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
me and brandon are going to visit dan for however long

we'll be coming but i don't know when

also luke stfu im just gonna pick falco or sum **** n spam all day and call myself good

there i said it

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
me and brandon are going to visit dan for however long

we'll be coming but i don't know when

also luke stfu im just gonna pick falco or sum **** n spam all day and call myself good

there i said it
Do you or Brandon have my cell number? Can you text me that day giving me a rough idea of when you'll come? We might be able to hold off Singles a bit longer if I know you'll be coming within that time frame (that is, if you are entering Melee Singles).

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Maybe it'll be like you. Where you can be a trollin' **** online but in real life you're just another guy like us. :p That and he's one of the few (if the only) American that are showin' to this tournament. Country represent? :p

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
LAST UPDATE, EVERYBODY READ, THIS IS IMPORTANT

The first post in the thread has been updated and it should be finalized. The time table link should work now and it is finalized with proper times, DO NOT COME ON DAY 1 UNTIL 2:00 PM UNLESS YOU WANT TO HELP US SET UP AND PREPARE. There are also housing options there for the few remaining people who still need it. I also updated all of the lists for setups and players attending, etc.

If you have any more questions, just post them here and I'll be sure to look at them before tomorrow.

VICTOR, please come on MSN some time today or tonight, I REALLY need to talk to you and get remaining things finalized so nobody bails out on anything.

Snake6523

Smash Ace
Maybe it'll be like you. Where you can be a trollin' **** online but in real life you're just another guy like us. :p That and he's one of the few (if the only) American that are showin' to this tournament. Country represent? :p
No I mean, He's funny online. But I can't tell if his **** is small or not.

The first post in the thread has been updated and it should be finalized. The time table link should work now and it is finalized with proper times, DO NOT COME ON DAY 1 UNTIL 2:00 PM UNLESS YOU WANT TO HELP US SET UP AND PREPARE. There are also housing options there for the few remaining people who still need it. I also updated all of the lists for setups and players attending, etc.

If you have any more questions, just post them here and I'll be sure to look at them before tomorrow.

VICTOR, please come on MSN some time today or tonight, I REALLY need to suck on you and get remaining things out so nobody blues anywhere.
Are you homo?

No homo.

edit: your confirmed list is hilarious, how about you confirm players that at least could come.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
There's no confirmed list.

I removed the people who couldn't come off the list of people who said they would come, however. I obviously don't have them all memorized (like apparently 2-3 people from Red Deer aren't coming), but I did the best I could.

You homo. =)

Top Bottom