• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Active Player Thread: Ones who does not have Triforce can't go in

Jrugs

Smash Ace
Well I better start practicing. Ed has that red halberd/MVD/Hrnut practice and dcold has false. HYPE!

zApollo

Smash Ace
I just go all out zelda v pikachu, and it works.....well because gimmicks work in Aus. We don't have any strong pika players in across the states.

Good luck to whomever is going to Impact.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
If anyone has 2 minutes for a nice listen and then (hopefully) a vote, it would really be helpful. My sisters doing a jazz competition and it doesn't take an email registration or anything, just a click to vote and a click to login with facebook.

Thanks,

Orion

http://www.indabamusic.com/opportun...nal-jazz-vocal-competition/submissions/126787

P.S.

Me, my sister, all of my direct family, and many members of my non direct family are all working jazz musicians. If any of you guys have questions about anything ranging from lifestyle to who I like to listen to please feel free to ask.

FightAdamantEevee

Smash Lord
Alrighty, won a tourney yesterday. Will post results as they come lol.
Good stuff Ed! Keep repping that Zelda/Sheik!

Also because I'm really bad at SDI, can someone tell me that inputs for SDIing air release to DACUS then teching? Do I hold the control stick down while I mash the Cstick down or do I mash the control stick too? I was trying it against my friend yesterday but I never made it all the way to the ground

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Proud of ya Ed! haha.

Don't forget to lemme know what's up with Edfests. I'd love to come once a month at least~!

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Thanks guys. I wouldn't really call them UPSETS to say the least but maybe closer to gettin over mental blocks of mine.

Honestly just played really calm and relaxed; took my time with everything and didn't rush. More needles was nice lol.

Kuro, fests every Thursday unless I say otherwise. Pretty much, text me on the Wednesday just to check lol.

Dcold

Smash Lord
I read with grabs mostly, and ftilt. I'm trying to stop using DACUS so much because it made me fish so much. Now I've learned from Bloodcross to grab when people are at high percents grab instead of fishing for kills.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Grabbing at high percentages is probably one of the most powerful things you can do. The opponent will be walking on egg shells and probably approaching with shields so grabs will come much easier.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Thanks guys. I wouldn't really call them UPSETS to say the least but maybe closer to gettin over mental blocks of mine.

Honestly just played really calm and relaxed; took my time with everything and didn't rush. More needles was nice lol.

Kuro, fests every Thursday unless I say otherwise. Pretty much, text me on the Wednesday just to check lol.
The power of smiles!

And ok i'll text u on w/e wednesday to verify. Hopefully i'll be able to make it out!

I'm sure it'd benefit me to play with u guys more instead of orlando ^_^

Playstyle knowledge and all.

zApollo

Smash Ace
I read with grabs mostly, and ftilt. I'm trying to stop using DACUS so much because it made me fish so much. Now I've learned from Bloodcross to grab when people are at high percents grab instead of fishing for kills.
That's brilliant.

Dcold

Smash Lord
It is man I swear I get so much damage from Needles and Grabs combined, you'd think I camp more than I do.

Another thing I told Ed before WHOBO was, stay about chain length away from the ledge or a little less, and have needles charged. That way if they roll onto the stage you're in perfect position to pivot grab/shield grab the roll, punish the regular getup with needles if you want for a free atleast 15%, and be in position to do sh ac Uair/Fair to catch people jumping from the ledge. It's pretty basic and easily thought of, but it's pretty good ledge pressure for Sheik. Won't always catch, but you'll probably catch someone with it atleast once lol.

If you're feelin ballsy read the getup and chain them ;0

Judo777

Smash Master
Dude Cross is like........ every now and then he just does things that are genius! Then other times I'm like......NOOOOO!

Like I understand I'm spectating from the comfort of a chair but often times i feel like we are thinking the same and then he does something I wouldn't have and its either really clever or like "no man you had him."

That gimp in game 3 last stock like I saw his jump gone and was like "dude do it!" and he totally did it was funny to me.

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er
She's the Ninja of RI

My sister :p

She hasn't missed attending a tourney with RI since October 8th. Entered about 1/3 of them all Sheik.

Top Bottom