• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Active Player Thread: Ones who does not have Triforce can't go in

Judo777

Smash Master
Dabuz who did you actually beat with Sheik in that tournament?
I think he beat a fox. Either that or it was a yoshi and he beat a fox in a different tourney. Each one was only one set. It kinda doesn't count lol

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
There's no glory in using Sheik twice in an entire tournament and then asking the TO to list her as one of your characters.

Judo777

Smash Master
i mean if that's the case we should tell M2K the next time he goes to a regional with about 200 people, the first round when he plays the last seeded person he should use Ganondorf. That way Ganon would have a regional victory.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
imo toon link is pretty salty cuz he sails over the ocean a lot and the salt water is probably moist all around him

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Unbanned.

Tutu wanted to let everyone know that he's in a slump now but is too ashamed to admit it.

And that utilt is a legit kill move.

Edit: Speaking of tutu and his avatar, oreimo is a pretty cool guy

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Can someone link me to Ftilt percents thread with lock and percents it works on every character? I'm trying to get every useful cg subscribed to and I alt Sheik lol.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
its not like you would ever memorize it and use it midgame anyways

just mash A til they almost can escape then hit them with a move

works every time

Judo777

Smash Master
Yo Ed what do you thinm about the Shelda Rob MU i want to settle on even (even tho it might honestly be slightly in our favor) but they insist on slight advantage for rob (aka the same as either one solo)

iLight

Smash Lord
i've played this match up vs cross jeremiah before, and though he's not as good as sheik/shelda player as I am i believe rob has at least a slight advantage in that match up, though i know you didn't ask me =]

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I'd say it's even. IMO, I'd say slight in our favor if I played Shiek vs, Rob more because against Rob I usually go all Zelda, and playing against Chibo at Apex, I really think it's even. I'll practice it some this weekend.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I play Lada a lot (Utah ROB). He's an above average player. I think the matchup is a slight advantage to ROB. He has really impressive range and speed on a majority of his attacks.

Takes forever to kill him as well.

Top Bottom