• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Action Replay Discussion / Q&A

Mausx3

Smash Rookie
If you have an Action Replay, use the Unlock All Characters and Stages code.
Sorry man, but, I don't know what's Action Replay or I'm just to new for that. Could you explain to me?

To Mausx3:

If you beat every other characters target test, you earn Game And Watch...but every other character includes Mewtwo, so...play!!
Set your gamecube 2 infinite time, and put 1 layer vs 3 cmputers on versus mode, and leave it on all night for mew2...it takes 20 hours of versus play (mayb 1p mode too) 2 earn mewtwo.
Uhmm... You mean the following: Get Mewtwo playing nearly 20 hours and beat the target test with everyone including him... then Mr. Game & Watch will fight against me and if I win I'll get him?
If is that... well .. It will be a long nigth :)

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Sorry man, but, I don't know what's Action Replay or I'm just to new for that. Could you explain to me?

Uhmm... You mean the following: Get Mewtwo playing nearly 20 hours and beat the target test with everyone including him... then Mr. Game & Watch will fight against me and if I win I'll get him?
If is that... well .. It will be a long nigth :)
Yes, unfortutely, that is what I mean...or, if you play 1000 versus mode matches, MR. Game & Watch will challenge you...and I think it is either 700 or 800 versus mode matches for Mewtwo-have fun, lol.
P.S. Its worth it, they are both great characters...:laugh:

chocokrisp

Smash Rookie
Hi, I'm new here, and I have a question. Everytime I go through debug mode etc. and scroll through the items (MBall -> Metamon), and press down, Ditto doesn't appear...instead, the pokeball contains Goldeen. How do I get Ditto to appear? I've tried using in a few different levels, and Goldeen always appears instead.

Sorry if this question has been asked before, I don't want to go through all 70 pages...

Sandy

Smash Champion
Hi, I'm new here, and I have a question. Everytime I go through debug mode etc. and scroll through the items (MBall -> Metamon), and press down, Ditto doesn't appear...instead, the pokeball contains Goldeen. How do I get Ditto to appear? I've tried using in a few different levels, and Goldeen always appears instead. Sorry if this question has been asked before, I don't want to go through all 70 pages...
http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/gamecube/file/super_smash_bros_melee_debug.txt

That should help you.

Sandy

Smash Champion
Hi, I'm new here, and I have a question. Everytime I go through debug mode etc. and scroll through the items (MBall -> Metamon), and press down, Ditto doesn't appear...instead, the pokeball contains Goldeen. How do I get Ditto to appear? I've tried using in a few different levels, and Goldeen always appears instead. Sorry if this question has been asked before, I don't want to go through all 70 pages...
http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/gamecube/file/super_smash_bros_melee_debug.txt

That should help you.

Sandy

Smash Champion
v 1.1 Ganon Code

v 1.1 Ganon Code

P1 Ganondorf Always Carries Sword (donny2112)
QMDF-R0MD-AFKCZ
DH50-HWN1-GNE7H
904B-2GZ8-QDK11

P2 Ganondorf Always Carries Sword (donny2112)
YANJ-61N0-BGWEE
2B16-MRJ1-KZVX3
RN35-VDKN-4VVQ4

P3 Ganondorf Always Carries Sword (donny2112)
8N6X-3AWW-3RHZE
ZBPK-NWHA-KX9EM
U3HD-GJCW-9ZB9R

P4 Ganondorf Always Carries Sword (donny2112)
218B-CMAD-Q242V
VG2B-EQTF-8J6YF
VU84-J8EK-9VYJQ

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
********* ***** ******* *types astericks* dammit, i HATE IT when people ask that.

THERE IS NO PERFECT CONTROL CODE.

unless you mean frame by frame with debug mode.

Sandy

Smash Champion
Is there a code to modify Ness' PK fire?

GameFAQs said:
A 'Supernova' is basically the same thing as black hole, but requires Action Replay MAX to pull it off. Instead of turnips, you use Ness's PK Fire. Action Replay MAX
lowers the cool-down time so you can do it rapidly, which will make it work.
I haven't done this myself, being without an Action Replay MAX, but if anyone
does and can help contribute, please do so.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
there's vid of that on youtube, 6 black hole 2's on hyrule before it crashes.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Action Replay is like the gameshark and game genie for the gamecube. With it you can put in cheat codes, modify the game, or see things you shouldn't like the debug menu.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
i REALLY hate it when people just skip the first post, and every other one to post a ****ing peice of **** of a question.

SEARCH!!!

cyberdemon

Smash Journeyman
I've seen an AR'd video on youtube where Ganon has pichu's moves and viceversa.
And Ganon has his sword on his hand.

Mausx3

Smash Rookie
i REALLY hate it when people just skip the first post, and every other one to post a ****ing peice of **** of a question.

SEARCH!!!
What's happening with you man?! I just ask a question of Action replay... If the question is already repeated, it doesn't matter, your work or the work of the leader of this topic is to answer the questions...

If you hate it, just shut up and wait until someone answer the questions...

And as I said, I'm a kinda new on this... I think you should be a little polite. Don't take it personal, but yo need some rest. ;)

And continuing with the discussion...
Is there any code for change Sheik Down+B *Transformation* to Mewtwo's Down+B *Confusion*?

Meta77

Smash Apprentice
hmm i love playing 4 person vs on race to the finish but one friend always makes a break for the door to end the match. also bubble battles rock.
For fun: Make Giga bowser the highest times his size and leave the others regular and try to take him out on Homerun stage. Its the hardest challege ever.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
sorry if i offended you, i was just venting to a combination of every post ever made in this thread that wasnt.... thought through.

~~~~~

if you google giga bowser and google video, there are 10 videos of some guy (who does have skill) and his friends trying to tkae down a giga bowser with:

0.1 defence ratio
0.5 size
5.0 offense ratio
and the super code on, so his recovery is massize, and his >B is instant.
plus, he and his friends are on the lowset posible stats, so the one-hit kills with flame breath is pretty funny.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
again way to not search. super codes make a character super powerful with instant attacks, rapid fire, auto charge, extra distance, etc. find them on ARCentral.

brain14

Smash Cadet
hmm i love playing 4 person vs on race to the finish but one friend always makes a break for the door to end the match. also bubble battles rock.
For fun: Make Giga bowser the highest times his size and leave the others regular and try to take him out on Homerun stage. Its the hardest challege ever.
not challenging, impossible. i really mean it cant be done. i have tested this. trust me
btw sorry about not searching. im running dial up and it takes too long

Goats go RAWR

Smash Rookie
6 players

Hello, I'm sorry if this question was asked many times in this thread, but I really don't have the time to search through 71 pages >.<

Anyway, SSBM 1.0. I recently got an AR and entered the debug menu and 6 player battles code(short version). The debug menu works but the 6 player battle code doesn't work like I read it should. Each match has the extra two cpus, but they are always Ice climbers. I've read that they could be changed by the ALL_CHAR slots and Publicity areas. ALL_CHAR doesn't affect anything and the Publicity section doesn't become a menu(I can only turn it on and off). So here's what I'm asking:

1) Is there any difference between the short version of the code and the long version?
2)If not, can someone walk me through about what I have to do?

Oh, and I was searching other topics on these forums and someone said that you needed the master debug mode for this to work. Is there a regular debug mode and master debug mode that I'm unaware of?

Thank you for your help (:

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
not exactly why you would give sheik mewtwo's worst move...but, whatever. also, it takes about 10, 20 if you have dial-up, seconds to search a thread.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I got these codes from ARCentral but didn't work, has anybody got the vs. Level modifiers to work because I input that code on my AR(which was very long) and when I got to the stage select screen , I held the buttons it said but nothing came up, and i tried it over & over and got nothing if someone knows how to work it please help thanx

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
No, I tried working on one but it always froze the game whenever I tried to use the c-stick to see if it were really disabled.

There might be one somewhere on the net but, I'm too lazy to care anymore now that I spam c-stick.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
what's the code, GT?

EDIT: could somebody please make me an ARCentral account, and PM me the username and password? my computer doesn't show the confirmation pic thingy with the letters and numbers in it.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
im pretty sure debug menu cant get u event stages. but u can play any event match u want anytime.
Well that is fun but thoese stages are the best on the game if you don't believe me go to ACR and get the codes and the directional buttons for it and you will be suprized by how much you love the stage on multiplayer.

ps :093: entei is the best stage in the game son.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
what's the code, GT?

EDIT: could somebody please make me an ARCentral account, and PM me the username and password? my computer doesn't show the confirmation pic thingy with the letters and numbers in it.
I kinda deleted it when I decided to just live with using the **** c-stick.
Sorry.

Top Bottom