• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Action Replay Discussion / Q&A

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
HAH!
I got the 1,00th post in this here topic :)

@Wario, did you get that on ARCentral? If so, then the real code should be right under the one you posted.

Wario3774

Smash Rookie
nope i found it somewhere but it doesn't do anything
can you tell me what to do anyway?
i need that pal code so badly!
i have searced arcentral too but there arn't swap codes for pal there:(

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
*sigh* more double posting n00bs. *shakes head*

there is a moveswap code for PAL.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
We were all noobs at one time man...
If you want that PAL code so bad just message the guy's youtube account.

Sync99

Smash Journeyman
Me and Tapion did a Female vs. Male Wire Frame battle once lol; I must say the Female Wire Frame must be at the bottom of the "Garbage" tier...

Kalmetam

Smash Journeyman
Go to ARCentral. They have most of the codes for the game. There are a ton of things you can do with Action Replay. The Debug Menu isn't the only thing. But I gotta admit, the Debug Menu is really cool because you get to play on stages you normally can't play on and play characters you can't normally play. Like, you can me Giga Bowser, Sandbag, Popo (solo), Female Wire Frame, and Male Wire Frame. It makes a cool fight. Also, if you find a code, you can even have 6 players playing the game. There are many cool codes for Action Replay, you just need to check them out.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
i've noticed that, with the mushroom code for infinite mushroom effects, that the bigger you are, the more lag you have; i experimented with link.

Link + 8 supermushrooms

now he is huge. now jump, then dair, but dont l-cancel. 10 seconds after that, he is ut of his lag.

HUGE LAG!!!

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Interesting find Annoying.

How does 6 players work? I mean, even with AR, there are only 4 controller ports right?

Kalmetam

Smash Journeyman
You have to do the 6 Player mode with the Debug Menu. You automatically have 6 people in your game when you start after you set the code. It's set to whatever "All Players" option is set to, so if it is set to computer, it'll play as a computer, and if it's a human, it'll do nothing 'cause there is no 5 and 6 player slots in the gamecube. Theres more options but you get the point. It's pretty cool destroying 5 people at once!

Ronin686

Smash Ace
Where can I get an older version of action replay? The newest one doesn't allow you to add codes :/

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
after alphazealot closed my thread :(, i thought i'd come here.

is there a code that disables the c-stiq?

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
You guys know the code that makes all player icons mario, and their battle poses in the results screen mario? Well when I try to activate it in action replay, when i insert my ssbm disc, the game never loads. The screen turns dark, but nothing ever happens.This also happens when I try to activate the infinite jumps code.
P.S. When I activate the 'Infinite jumps for Kirby/JigglyPuff, the game will start, but the codes never activate.
WTF??

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
If you are talking to me: No...well, I haven't tried playing as him in 1player mode.
If you are NOT talking to me: WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO?

I'm confused, lol-pardon me, my brain just farted.

Kalmetam

Smash Journeyman
The game froze up when I played Giga Bowser in VS Mode after I finished a match.
I use v 1.2 and all codes work. The game can freeze if you end a match with Giga Bowser with the Debug Menu. That's why there is the change characters to Mario cheat. But if you use the regular Giga Bowser code that every character you choose is him (that's not the one with the debug menu) he will appear as C. Falcon in the Victory screen but his symbol can be one of two things. Hope I've helped you;)

Mausx3

Smash Rookie
Sorry.. I don't really where's the Topic that tells me the answer of the next questions.. son I wiil post it here.. please help... :)

Are there some form to get Mr. game & Watch or Mewtwo without playing all that battles in VS mode or playing all that hours?
Please, I need your help guys. And need details about possibilities.

Sandy

Smash Champion
Sorry.. I don't really where's the Topic that tells me the answer of the next questions.. son I wiil post it here.. please help... :)

Are there some form to get Mr. game & Watch or Mewtwo without playing all that battles in VS mode or playing all that hours? Please, I need your help guys. And need details about possibilities.
If you have an Action Replay, use the Unlock All Characters and Stages code.

Sandy

Smash Champion
I use v 1.2 and all codes work. The game can freeze if you end a match with Giga Bowser with the Debug Menu. That's why there is the change characters to Mario cheat. But if you use the regular Giga Bowser code that every character you choose is him (that's not the one with the debug menu) he will appear as C. Falcon in the Victory screen but his symbol can be one of two things. Hope I've helped you;)
I used v 1.2 codes for Giga Bowser http://arcentral.net/ssbm/ssbmV12/v12vschar.html
And I haven't tried the Debug Mode yet. Which code should I use: http://arcentral.net/ssbm/ssbmV12/v12debug.html

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
To Mausx3:

If you beat every other characters target test, you earn Game And Watch...but every other character includes Mewtwo, so...play!!
Set your gamecube 2 infinite time, and put 1 layer vs 3 cmputers on versus mode, and leave it on all night for mew2...it takes 20 hours of versus play (mayb 1p mode too) 2 earn mewtwo.

Kalmetam

Smash Journeyman
I used v 1.2 codes for Giga Bowser http://arcentral.net/ssbm/ssbmV12/v12vschar.html
And I haven't tried the Debug Mode yet. Which code should I use: http://arcentral.net/ssbm/ssbmV12/v12debug.html
For the Debug Menu? Well I never played with the regular Giga Bowser without the menu. Get the regular Debug Menu Code and then use that, that way, you can use other extra characters too! You can use 7 super secret characters. Here is what I have to say...

Sandbag: The game will freeze if you use any move so basicly, you can only slide and jump.

Giga Bowser: He's really big and has every move Bowser has.

Popo (solo): There is no nana with Popo, this might be easier or difficult for you.

Female Wire Frame: The Female Wire Frame has no B moves so you can only use the C stick, a buttons, and Z and the Control stick of course. She has Zelda's attacks.

Male Wire Frame: Again, he has no B and you can use any of the buttons and sticks described in the female wire frame. He uses Captain Falcon's moves.

Crazy Hand: Has really cool moves but are hard to control, see the Debug Menu FAQ on a famous FAQ site for the list of moves.

Master Hand: Has really cool moves but are hard to control, see the Debug Menu FAQ on a famous FAQ site for the list of moves.

I think the code you use might not work so well. Most codes tend to freeze. But if you use the Debug Menu, you will not have to see the results screen. Just keep the time mode and time at zero. The game will now be endless! But you can still press the reset combination on your controller while in pause. It never froze my game but it might happen. It's important that you don't have your real GC memory card with your data on it because this code can wipe out your entire memory card. So only use the Action Replay card, don't use one of your own. If you want to know more on the Debug Menu, go to a Debug Menu FAQ that is on many sites. You should find it easily. It most likely has the code incase you had trouble finding it or it wasn't working. So I'm saying, I'd rather use the Debug Menu code (Master Control Debug Menu) on ARC.

Top Bottom