• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Action Replay Discussion / Q&A

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
all of y'all that liked The Wrath of Giga Bowser should click the first link in my sig, it leads to SDM's latest video. however, he just started a few weeks ago, and needs volonteers with (preferably) AR.

CrazySasuke

Smash Rookie
ok so i have to enter the Master Control Debug Menu and then I could unlock the rest of those characters?

primusfan

Smash Ace
ok so i have to enter the Master Control Debug Menu and then I could unlock the rest of those characters?
Yes, enter that code. Then when you start the game, you will have a completely new menu. It's the menu the programmers used when the game was in beta testing. It's a little confusing at first, but you'll get used to it.

CrazySasuke

Smash Rookie
OK...i dont wanna sound like a total noob....but i ve been trying to enter the debug code thingy for quite a while but there seems to be no change in the screen or watever

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
once you activate the code, go to Melee Mode, it should pop up. assuming that was your question...

CrazySasuke

Smash Rookie
Ok im not sure wat version i have so i entered the code for versions 1.0 and 1.1 and nothing happened there was no change in the melee screen. i also entered the code for 1.2 but it said incorrect data or something. wat do i do?

TheCatPhysician

Smash Ace
So is it possible to do any moveswapping on v1.1?

Also, is there any place that describes how SDM made his perfect control videos? I know how to pause the game and advance it one frame at a time, but how would you decide what moves you want to do on what frames, and then play it all back smoothly?

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
yes it possible.

you hae to hold a button when you go to the next frame.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
Well there's a code on ARCentral that makes it do damage...
I'm only 60% sure of this, I swear I saw something like
Ganon sword does damage
How much you wanna bet it's made by Jay007?

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
Ganondorf's Sword Affects Gameplay (Y.S.)
VWNC-AZXQ-4G5W6
7CG7-7W6N-E00ZH
857P-1W35-2DP55
JJ74-811B-MPQHW
4GT0-RERN-7AB3B
CE0Q-HNFV-3C0U2
CEPX-4FBA-7D32B
EE4P-RDZ5-C0B8F
VPKK-N5V3-732X6
RYPZ-KG02-W3JFY
HUJY-B9CC-Z9M89
MJPG-GUBD-61FZM
GKF6-UEYQ-MJQ81
T8QR-G98X-FZWY3
4DKF-J6VN-QQRYV
MAZ8-C7QH-ZM9MM
H4M8-XXJC-KZVFM
DQKZ-CU2H-62682
B5V6-RCEM-75YWR
YV0D-7EJ0-KAWQ7
C5CT-5H7T-9VBFV
3AJT-9PUX-GDEFA

Here's the code for 1.0
Not sure how it would work, I suppose it would create a hitbox around it as you say,
Of course who knows, it only says "effects gameplay"

And it's not by Jay007. :-( I guessed wrong.

BaconXBits

Smash Rookie
Am I the only one who's severely disappointed that there are no infinite jumps/b^ codes for 1.0?

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
There is for some character but it is the move that flurrys. To bad :093:hahahahahaha

ex g&W Vb if you have his super code of spam, pm me if you need it

ex Roy >b same and Marth

ex fox and falco Vb

But where is the move swap oppion can someone direct it to me or tell me the name of the code

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Am I the only one who's severely disappointed that there are no infinite jumps/b^ codes for 1.0?
There is one, but I dont think it is on ARCentral.

BTW, most super character codes give their character an infinite jump.

Mario and Doc can cape
Peach can use toad
Ness can use PSI Magnet
Fox and Falco canShine
Mewtwo can use disable

And so on

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
im still waiting for AR but is it true that you can us the sword of ganon and how much does it take off?
There is a code that supposedly works with the "Ganon always carries his sword" code that allows the sword to do damage. We are not sure what effects it has as it has not worked yet.

MASTER_VOID

Smash Journeyman
Then when i get mine ill see if we can figure somtin out......im on a mission to do damage with That SWORD....its gonna be awsome :)

BaconXBits

Smash Rookie
Then when i get mine ill see if we can figure somtin out......im on a mission to do damage with That SWORD....its gonna be awsome :)
Well, if it wasn't programmed into the game as a weapon, it'll be hard to get it to work, considering it was designed/used only for his victory pose thing.

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
Well, the way he carries the sword is the same as when he carries a battering item like the bat or fan, as shown in my glorious signature of win. You can pick up a home run bat for example and it will follow the same path as the sword. So a code that makes the sword affect gameplay would probably just be something like giving him an invisible beam sword.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I remember seing a video on Youtube that had someone who was constantly creating Tingles out of thin air. Does anybody know what code the guy used to do this? Because regular Develop Debug won't let me spawn them.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
you have to use a special D-pad code, where you press down. it needs to be encrypted with GCNcrypt, though.

Yoda120741

Smash Rookie
Does anyone have a code to make mario's fireballs be electrodes? I saw a video on youtube about debug menu, and the guy had that code. Anyone know it?

Wario3774

Smash Rookie
Help!

hello i'm new here and...
well i'm searching days and days for the move swap code for ssbm pal:urg:
can anyone help me please?
thanks!:)

Wario3774

Smash Rookie
Oh yes and i found like this...

Pal
Must be On