• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Action Replay Discussion / Q&A

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
yeah, i tried that out. it seems to have some of the side effects of bouncy items/super zoom code. i'm guessing with this code. every char is EVERYWHERE. at the same time.

Spiking grounded foes does not pop them up (So if you hit someone with an MS while grounded, they dont pop up like normal) since your opponent is also in the air, they dont get hit up.
Moves with string-like texture (Hookshots, shieks chain) are extra thick. no clue why
Many characters get deformed when they stand back to a ledge (try Ganon)ganon is everywhere at the same time
Shiny projectiles (like PK Flash and fireballs) lose the part that makes them shiny
Ness cannot control PKT
Ness cannot charge a yo-yo agains, Ness is also at the edge along with on te stage
Nana will sometimes follow the opponent stupid.

also, i think it was in Misc Vids or browsing on YouTube that i discovered a Black Hole Glitch 2:

activate these codes:
Super Ness
Super Mario
Turbo B for both players

you're supposed to use PKfire against fireball, holding down B to get a constant stream of projectiles. i cant get it to work.....

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Yeah, I saw that vid of the PK Fire black hole. You dont hold B to get rapid fire, you have to rapidly press B. In the video, it shows PK Fire hitting fireballs then being caped. But I think all that is neessary is to PK Fire a reflective hitbox, so Fox or Falco would be the easiest to do this with. That must be away because this guy broke a black hole record (like 36 at once) using Ness and Fox.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
Bouncy items is crazy...
Anyways, there's another way to get a black hole?
That's ****ing awesome.
What's the setup for it?

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
aparently....

spam PK fire (super ness + trubo B) against a reflecting opponent. i think.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
What's the code to let you see the hitboxes of characters? I searched everywhere and I couldn't find it.

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
I believe that is accesible by using the debug menu. You switch control from 'master' to 'debug', and then when you enter a certain button combination, the hitbox's show up. Enter again to make them disapear from view.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
press either R + right on D pad or R + down on D pad. you have to change it to develop.

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
I tried that stamina thing on debug, you know where you set stamina, if your character is metal and etc., but when I go to Versus Match, Rules, Vibration, it just lets me toggle between On/Off. WTF, can someone help me out here? Yes, your right, develop. I was going to edit but got sidetracked...lol

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
That means player 1 is Doc and 2 is Mario,
Player 1 enters the button combination to get Mario's moves,
Doc gets Mario's moves...

There you go, also I don't mind you making a new moveswap project thread, mines dead...
: (

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
ok....i tried lots of yoshi moveswaps, and pretty much all of them that all work are pretty wierd.

try yoshi -> falcon. yoshi knee and his aerial ->B is very......peculiar....

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
But see, here's the problem with moveswap. Moveswaps are more stable in certain versions than in others. I saw your topic a while ago and it said Ness can use all of Mewtwo's moves, but when I tried it on my 1.0 version, it froze instantly.:(

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
I have 1.0 too,
I've noticed that when I try to swap with one of the girls in dresses, my game freezes if I try to move, let alo0ne anything else

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
I have 1.0 too,
I've noticed that when I try to swap with one of the girls in dresses, my game freezes if I try to move, let alone anything else

i also think is about time to make a new moveswap thread. y'know, finish what iamthemovie started.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=78670

Dude I made a new one and I added all the info that was left over when Iamthemovie left it to me.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=83904

It got a lot of negativity,
But if you'd make a new one it that'd be cool.

Sorry for the double post I thought I clicked Edit.

Tierce33

Smash Rookie
Hey i was wonderin if i'd be able to use the GC AR with the wii (for GC games)

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
Yes man, when it says open the disc cover, press eject...

And I wouldn't say its a dead thread EB360, it's not closed.
It's not dead it just smells funny.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
maybe i will change mine... [/lying]

ok, i aint dead, it just aint alive >.>

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
Yeah Ive been having trouble telling the two of you apart,
Someone change their avatar!!!
lol

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I think they should add more avatar's.
I've noticed there are only like 2-3 of Roy and they aren't even good.
Plus, I'd rathernot pay for a premium account JUST to change my avatar to something awesome,
and my name.
Not that anyone would notice my name lol.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
probably that might be the cause of me confusing GimpyFish and others with his avatar.....

MASTER_VOID

Smash Journeyman
So all you need for AR is that disk thats all from that link you buy....i thought you needed a whole new game or somten

LightningBlade

Smash Rookie
how do you activate debug mode?
do u have to put a check next to it or not?
does it have to be typed under (m)?
Then, where do you find debug mode on ssbm?

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Put a check in the box next to the Debug menu code titl and press start.
Then when you get to SSBM, just go to the farthest in any mode (like 1player>regular match>classic) and you will find the menu.

Top Bottom