• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
well if you want julian I'm free at my house from 9am till 12 if you wanna pop by, I'll teach you the almighty powers of shieks chain jacket.

Drews0

Smash Apprentice
nanda, and anyone else who cares :p, my number is 61618034 or 0432797161
tomorrow (this is friday evening) I'm busy in the morning working on a maths presentation about descartes yay, but in the evening I could posibly, maybe, be up for something.
Also, I will be doing some math homework in the car xD

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
ok nooblets, heres the plan

Imma pick up scabe, luffy and jon, nanda will pick up dave and zier

we'll meet at dickson shops at roughtly 6:15 (nice early start) get supplies, organize who's in what car and off we go.

I'll be unreachable by net on sat so if you need me for whatever reason, 0424846576.

Nanda

Smash Ace
I MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU

Sorry guys, im pulling out of the trip. Ive talked to Dave and hes cool with pulling out too. That leaves Five people which is the perfect number to fit in Luke's car. Ill still pick up Zier in the morning and bring him to Dickson.

My bad guys, you all have fun

Scabe

Successful Businessman
how'd you guys go in Sydney? What tournament was it?
The tournament was Boost 9. It held events for each tier. I think you would have done well Isaac. Anyways I was playing really well that day :)

1st in Low tier
2nd in Mid tier
7th in High tier
7th in Melee (I think)

Some of the big names (PR) I beat in tourney matches with their main: Silfa's DK, Zero's ZSS,
Money matches I won with their main: Scoot, Zero and Gords.
Other notable tourney matches: Liam's Ike (amazing), Zxv's Jigglypuff (**** that **** is amazing), SD's Pit/Lucas,
Matches where I was *****: Toby (friendlies), Tedeth both in Mid tier and High tier.
I didn't get to play: Meteor, Shaya, SD's Diddy, Luke, any MK and probably more I'm missing. :(

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I was really proud of scabe, he ripped so many d!cks that day, nobody has any d!cks left!!!

I got I think 13th in low (lol ganon)
17th in mid (yeah stfu)
and 5th in high, I might have got higher then 5th but I forfeited at that point so I could go home and get some ****ing sleep.

there were no doubles :(
and I got 9th in melee

Silfa

Smash Ace
Scabe's a mod?! Congrats man.

Tourney was pretty good, I can't remember where I placed though. Scabe did ridiculously well.

I slept unil like 2 today- my head hurts. :(

Throwback

Smash Lord
lol wtf Scabe you ****ing *** **** of ******** licking balls.

Ok enough about scabe's awesomeness it's time to hype once-a-fortnight pie! I hope everyone's hungry...

Nanda

Smash Ace
I have my own island apparently, which i presume is abundant in hot women and the main currency are third party wiimotes.

Did you actually play download and play the game Luke?? (is it the best thing you have ever played?)

GAY?

Smash Apprentice
Yo Isaac, is OAFP happening this weekend? Please say it is ..

I've been saving up all my coins just for the occasion.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Yep everyone I'm a mod of the Link boards. I can give infractions to anyone too, except myself lol.
You can't infract me.

Man it looks like I'm gonna have to hit up the ACT one of these days. The scene is looking mad legit now.

Top Bottom