• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
its easy to spam cypher at people, just play spear pillar lol, camp below them and send the cpyher through the roof at them

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
actually the box would help link recover, scabes just trying to trick you into saving him.

the box only works as a suprise kill, or against tether characters (or pit lol), since on most people it hits them upwards, helping them recover.

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
Today, I found out my friend code, 3910 9774 7052. Anyone who fails to memorise this code is no longer my friend. Don't think any less of me, I made a pact with the Devil.

cheese619

Smash Ace
I don't wifi, on account of having dial-up. But I definitely need some brawl practice, although I'm getting good at BreadDACUSing.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
oi pie, I left a usb to whatever cable at yours (for my hard drive) but I also accidently took one of your power boards. lol dave

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
isaac you also stole my heart, and my dignitiy, if you could arrange to return those sometime, that would be great.

Nanda

Smash Ace
I found one that cable you were looking for Luke. :D is it supposed to be in plastic wrapping and is it supposed to look brand new?????

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
So Zier, I hear you were asking some, uhh... interesting questions about me. In answer, no I'm not available or in an open relationship, lolol. Also I'd appreciate it if you didn't objectify me on account of my being female. Yes, I am a girl, and no, it's not like I have a choice in the matter.

Sorry for sounding like an ***, it's just that I've been pretty depressed lately and hearing that stuff doesn't help.

tibs7

Smash Champion
Lol Ted

Luke if you can announce a date by the end of April for a May tourny in ACT I'd be willing to go. :)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
uhh... ****!

so I just checked when holidays are (cause I wanted to run another tourney in the hols) and apparently we're already in hols and they end in 3 days, wtf? nobody tells me this ****, holidays are for luke scabe and silfa morning training.

so I guess we miss out on that

so anyways, I think that might be for like primary school and ****, when do you guys have like college/uni hols?

as for a date, whats good for you guys? isaac?
I'd date isaac.

and lol ted, trust me dude, its close, but nanda took the title of seediest, you'd love him.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
oh ****, nevermind that stuff I said before, I keep thinking we're in april not march, so yeah holidays start soon.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
double posting, like a boss!

so, we better get off our ***** and organize **** for thriller, its not this weekend, or the next, but the one after that, and its a 2 day tourney (10/11).

my plans so far are to go up friday and come back monday, either staying with ted or a hotel in the city depending on what you guys want to do,
so who's coming?

list so far

luke
isaac
scabe
silfa
david
nanda
????

also I want us to thrill everyone at thirller by ripping all their *****, so its time for some heavy training and ****, I'll be free for some practice during the week next week between 10am and 3pm, scabe and silfa will probably be regulars but anyone else is free to drop by.
and in the week leading up to thriller I'm going to be playing during those times mon through to thurs, so get your ***** over to mine for training.

also isaac are we having another OAFP on the weekend of the 3rd/4th, I'm going to aim to have meets running on both those days as I will be arranging/begging some special guests to come visit us to help you guys improve your game further.

furthermore I propose we form a 'scabe for top 3' fan club for thriller!

anyways, news pending guys

also for my own tourney, I'm thinking april either sunday the 18th, or sunday the 25th
and then another one in may sometime.

anyways, thriller organization GET!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
triple post, WOMBO COMBO!

yeah, I do what I like thankyou.

anyways just to make this stand out a little more I gave it its own post

I'm planning to go down to gords mega meet on sunday (this sunday), leave in the morning and leave sydney around 6/7ish... I've got 2 spots in my car (me scabe and silfa are taking up the other 3 ;)) who else wants in?
dave and nanda?
possibly another car for more?

I'd really like to go down on the sat (its an overnight meet) and come back on the sunday but I have a dentist appointment in the morning on sat and I'd simply be too tired, what with going to the dentist right after a night shift.

so if anyone wants to be awesome and do me a solid, they could offer to drive down (I know the way so thats not an issue) if you can do it but simply cant afford the petrol I am willing to chip in alot of petrol money for said solid.

also on a different note, wheres vk gone to? act scene needs more vk imo.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Good old triple posting. :laugh:

I definitely need some training I feel like my Link's starting to lose it, I've been experimenting alot and trying to find what options work. So by the time Thriller's happening I want to nail those things.

Anyways, this week will be busy but next week at least by Thursday, I should be free of all assessment.

I'll be mad training after that. So I get about 1 week's worth of training prior to Thriller :(

So this Sunday I can't make it to Gords. Plus I got work on that day.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
cool, so as I planned, little bits of training here and there, but the week leading up to thriller we'll practice everyday.

Top Bottom