• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

Silfa

Smash Ace
I'm up for whatever this weekend. It looks like I'm going to be free the whole time.

Julian, I think the Sydney thing is on the 14th. :(

Scabe

Successful Businessman
^Dude that team is hog****.

I like the idea of making ACT crews. I think we should have 2 crews each.

Also did I mention Nanda beat me in a tourney set? He's getting good. :)

Nanda

Smash Ace
ACT crew:

Luke (c)
Scabe
Jon
Nanda

done.
That team is a little unbalanced imo.
Anyway, who are the active members in our scene?
Jon, Satra, Luke, Me, David, Julian, Andrew, Bogo, Isaac, Kevin?, Ed?, Felix? and anyone else.

If those 12 people show up to every meet then it means that we can have 3 crews of 4.
I would split up Jon, Scabe and Luke cuz if they were in the one team no other crew could win.
Maybe split up Me, Dave and Kevin.
then Julian, Isaac and Andrew.
Ed, Felix, Bogo???????

How does that sound?

Nanda

Smash Ace
**** i left out Jason.
This can still work, I just think that we should split different players into different groups and that you cannot be on the same team as someone in your group.
So we don't get any unbalanced teams.

The thing is, I hate putting people into groups/tiers.

So Ill leave that up to someone else to decide. But I'm 100% certain that Scabe, Silfa and Atyeo should be put into one group.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
And Rose.

NOOOOO ROOOOOOSE!

Also Jambo too and Zier and Rein, and Charlotte :love:

:p

But seriously I like the idea of having 4 crews but the problem is like not enough active people. S

I think if we had two crews it might make things easier.

EDIT: Zier dude, where'd you find that photo of me? :chuckle:

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
Tier listing for ACT is as follows:

Worst: [Katzen, ThroB, Jambo, Charlotte, Rose,]* Andrew, Ed, anyone not otherwise listed

Mid: Bogo (the other tiers don't want him LOL JOKES SRSLY THOUGH)

Best: Silfa, Scabe, Nanda,

Red Hair Tier: Luke Atay-oh

*AKA Sexy tier.

Now, you may be asking, "Why does Luke get a tier of his own?" My answer is the expression on his face when he first played SSBB:

Nanda

Smash Ace
Hey kids, the ANU anime society (or someone from it) has expressed interest in our brawl meets.(ANU meets)
So with the ANU meets, I will probably be organizing and advertising them through the ANU Anime society. This will probably mean a lot of new faces.

Lets hope it all works out, cuz this will be a good boost in numbers for the ACT scene

Nanda

Smash Ace
Its aight, they have a manga library and have weekly screenings of imported anime on Fridays.

Drews0

Smash Apprentice
awwww, no shmexy for me :p
STALKER ftw, but yes, I like being in bottom tier :), everytime I spike lukes snake is an upset :)
Bogo deserves Omnom tier. Due to epic bite skills xD

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
****ing jon traveling through time all the time!

guys all your recent activity has got me buzzing, that and mlg picked up brawl for their pro circuit, lol.
3 crews is iffy cause then they all have to vs each other and it just gets messy, some times to balance a crew you go like 1 good player, 2 ok players and 1 bad player vs 4 ok players and stuff like that to balance it out, ideally we'd have like 4 but 2 is probably whats gonna happen (and for the record when jambo is not out of practice and playing in mad **** mode he's been known to beat me)

anyways this deal thing with the ANU anime club sounds epic, I used to go to the one at UC, so if we could organize like meets or something with them that would be the **** ;)

also that pic is the lols zier.

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman

If only I'd made this before my ANU interview, it could have won me that art scholarship.

Also hi Charlotte, it's Rose!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lolwtf...

anyways

What is going on with the day trip up to Sydney???
How many people are in?
How long does it go for?
When will we be getting back?
etc

If need be, I will drive up

plans for day trip to sydney

sunday morning (the 14th)
meet up at lukes place and leave for sydney around 6 am ish...
smash kids
come home when we are all knocked out, (hopefully before 6, we may have a cutoff time too where we leave even if some of us are still in)
the tourney will probs go till about 9 or 10 if past experiance has taugh us anything.

get home around 10/12 pm, something like that.

now I need a list of who wants to go? we'll probs have to take 2 cars so one of you guys can sort that out

list of intrest so far

-luke (driver, resident redman)
-scabe (winner man)
-silfa (time travel consultant)
-zier (massive scrub/troll)
-luffy (kid kanada)
-david hayter (voice acter and all around bad-***)
-nanda (seedy dude)
-vk (its the quiet ones you gotta watch out for)

anyone else? jambo maybe...? lack of piesaac is depresing though, needs more pies and 12 inch peckers lololol.

Top Bottom