• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

Stray_

Smash Apprentice
I didn't even make the tier list this time it seems.. :(

I like the crews idea, and i'll forgive you all for always forgetting me. Just remember that last time we played crews i 2 stocked nanda ;)

Stray_

Smash Apprentice
Im up for Monday (Nanda posting from Dave's account)
My house is absolutely empty and already has two TVs, so we can do it at mine.
If someone else who lives in a more centralised location wants to host im okay with that too.
(Nanda)

Stray_

Smash Apprentice
Do you need me to drive anyone up to Sydney next week?????
also I cannot come to thriller.

(Nanda)
Go post those MK vs Link vids Scabe. Pleeeeez

Nanda

Smash Ace
Dave, Julian, Jon, and I think Scabe, and I are keen for Friday. My house is free but im not sure iif people wanna make the trip out.
Does anyone wanna host??? (Julian cant host this time)

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Oi I'm keen for everything. :p

Also I was watching our replays, and I sucked. It's good to see my faults and what I had to improve on. I seriously had no flow in those matches.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I cant do anything fri/sat/sun as I'll be in melbourne, but I'll come to nandas on monday at some point, also that ninja vid was lols.

Do you need me to drive anyone up to Sydney next week?????
also I cannot come to thriller.
fuuuuuuuu cant come? ****, as for driving that all depends on who wants to go, so since sutble hints dont seem to be working

IF YOU WANT TO GO TO SYDNEY, POST HERE YOU MEGAD!CKS

thats right, not just regular d!cks, megad!cks.

please refrain from mentioning the devil in my thread

Scabe

Successful Businessman
So yeah, meet tonight I'm guessing at Dave's. Things aren't that organised, haven't even heard from the host itself but anyways I'm sure we can just come along. So yeah you better come Isaac since I haven't played you in ages.

Also, I'm up for morning sessions again. Gotta shake off this WiFi and train up to **** in Sydney :mad088:

Pretty sure Cheese is the ****. He three stocked me! I wish he'd come to more stuff, since I need practise in that particular matchup. Even CPU Falco's **** me. :lol:

Nanda

Smash Ace
well My place is free tonight. When i talked to Dave, i told him not too expect too many people. SOooooo, Dave's place for now, but Plan B is my place.

If we were to do it at my place, would all the confirmed guests still attend???

Scabe

Successful Businessman
I guess it's still at Dave's, too bad he hasn't told us anything about the time. :mad088:

Seems like there'll be +6 people, Isaac, me, Jon, Nanda, Dave, Julian. I'm sure that Nanda, Isaac and Jon can all provide Wii's and maybe TV's. I can't since I can't take away the Wii from my brothers.

Nanda

Smash Ace
If it's at my place, then we can start at 6pm. I have two TV's and one wii (with Julian who is coming). Another wii would be good, Dave would probably provide that as he will be getting a lift from JA. I don't know if we need another TV and wii.
Two TVs and wiis are generally enough for a 6 man meet.
but if anyone else is coming, an extra TV and wii would be better.

THAT WAS PLAN B.

We just have to wait for Dave to talk to his parents about hosting. we should get a response before 3 o clock

Nanda

Smash Ace
PLAN B

The meet will be held at my Place. Details have already been posted up a couple of posts ago.

My address for those who don't remember is
14 Tooroonga Crescent Jerrabomberra, just google map that shiz

contact number is 0425 740 828

careful of the roadworks and the rain.

And Scabe, bring Kevin

Top Bottom