• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

blaze3927

Smash Ace
damn have work

in other ACT news, me and two mates have a lease signing tomorrow to move into in the next few weeks, probably be a few melee/64 smash meets after that

Oninova

Smash Cadet
Me and a friend are going to this guy's house to play brawl with the guy and his friend on thursday

none of you perchance are either of those guys are you

cheese619

Smash Ace
What's the guy's name? I'm not the guy but I may know him.

Also what d***** mod locked the Dramacraft thread without actually leaving a reason as to why they did it?

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
I was kinda surprised by that to be honest. Especially since all the drama had calmed down.

We'll probably get a reason soon though.

Oninova

Smash Cadet
I dunno his name. My friend probably does though lol

they live in palmerstone or something

cheese619

Smash Ace
The sole purpose of this post is to inform any ACT smash players who aren't currently involved in the scene, that the ACT smash scene is in fact still alive (we regularly attend Sydney and other out of state tournaments). However as there are so few players, it's easier for us to organise things amongst ourselves which is why this thread is neglected. If you're interested in joining the scene please post in this thread or PM me, we'd love to have some more players.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
still haven't met up with you guys yet, we also attend BAM and other nearby tourneys so it might be beneficial for us to meet up =).

if you let us know when your next meet is we can try and make it, though a couple of us have really tight work/uni schedules so not sure =)

escro

Smash Ace
i'm starting to realise that i will never be able to meet jon
much like how i never met scabe
they did team together after all.
=(

Scabe

Successful Businessman
You should to come to Canberra for a visit one day Escro. I'll show you around and we can play some Smash. :)

BTW Project M is awesome, I'll be hosting a Project M meet sometime.

gomez

Smash Rookie
Hey guys! Have been lurking smashboards for a while. I just moved to Canberra to start my PhD and if you guys play regularly at all would love to join!

Sean.

gomez

Smash Rookie
play 64, it's the best game
It's my favourite actually ;).

I haven't been bothered to learn sufficient tech skill to be decent at melee but I beat casual brawl and 64 players comfortably. Definitely keen for some 64 if you have a console and decent controllers down here.

PS I think I may have played you on Kaillera years ago.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
the best 64 scene is actually in canberra, if you have facebook pm me and ill put you in contact with some people

i stopped playing 64 competitively a long time ago

gomez

Smash Rookie
Yep that would be me (and my sorely lacking in match practice MK) Scabe :). I didn't get a chance to really meet you that night but I am sure I will run into you again pretty soon! Looking for good players in the area to help me improve.

Well played, beastly link as always! (I have played you a couple of times on wifi before I think...not sure what tag I would've been using at the time but yeah.)

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
Jon returns :')

Also: welcome to Canberra, gomez! Hopefully we can organise some Smash meets in a few weeks, provided we all survive exams.

Gords

Smash Champion
I would be very interested in going to scabe's meet, however i dont feel like driving up and down from sydney in the one day. I was wondering if anyone in canberra was willing to house me and maybe a couple of sydney smashers (probs ted, and a couple more) on the sat and or sunday nights.
thanks

Gords

Smash Champion
i thought you would, if i go there is a spot reserved in the car for you. have you already organised somewhere to stay or were you thinking of just spending the day there escro?

escro

Smash Ace
well i was planning on getting the bus down with ted, although i didnt consider any other options since i didnt know you were going to go either
as for how long, no idea. ted said he's gunna stay for a week but im not sure i will as well.
would anyone be able to offer housing?
I should work from there.

Top Bottom