• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

Scabe

Successful Businessman
I don't think I'll be there since I've got crazy school work to do plus I didn't bring my controller. :urg: But I can always change my mind...

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Woo my first double post. :psycho:

Luke I found some more textures that you may or may not enjoy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKl7xiTFQ3g

Here are the PAL codes: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7027430&postcount=836

Edit: Wow this thread is really dead. I hope you guys enjoy this video I found of Luigi: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d889GXtW0XI

Also you called me twice today while I was at work so that's why I couldn't have heard the phone ring to pick it up. What did you want to talk about? I could call you back but my voice is kinda disappearing. :urg:

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
yeah, it was about rocky, turns out my parents are driving up the friday that we were going to fly up, so you me and silfa will get a lift up there with my parents and then catch a plane back, cheaper that way.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
So we're actually driving to Melbourne?

Yay for big family trip. "Are we there yet?, Are we there yet?" :laugh:

What are we doing for housing and stuff? :confused:

Also I think I might change my font. :chuckle:

Silfa

Smash Ace
The drive should be good on my funds. :)

We should probably figure out what we're doing for housing and stuff hey? Do we have a general idea or anything at this point?

Also, possible smash this wednesday?

Scabe

Successful Businessman
How about Thursday? This whole week is just death with all these performances I gotta do. I think Thursday might be the last day of the term for me.

Silfa

Smash Ace
Thursday sounds fine, I'm happy with any day.

I'm finished on Friday, but I'll have a whole load of school work over the holidays. fun fun.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
What time do you finish school on Thursday? I finish at about two, and I know most people in college finish school at an early time on Thursdays. So it would be totally convenient if I could just drive over after I finish school. A great way to end the last week of school (I'm still unsure if it is..

Silfa

Smash Ace
I finish at around 12 on thursdays and will probably be home at some point after one unless something comes up (not very likely). So yeah, I should be home by two, so that sounds cool.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
LOL, that was too good. That'll definitely help me. :laugh:

Anyways check my YouTube channel because it's got a few Brawl matches of me. :)

After looking back on most of them, I've got this sudden realalisation that I'm not as good as I thought I was.

Which in a way, is good I guess. Because now I have this drive to become even better, and I don't have this great expectation of always winning. So that's some stress of my shoulders. Hopefully I won't have any for BOOST and that my mind will be calm and stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SatraKien

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Really Toby? It's seriously an honour to hear that coming from someone as **** as you. I've heard all the stories :p and watched a few matches. :chuckle:

And forgetting a phone sounds like something I'd normally do but I've still got mine. So anyone else coming to Silfa's this Thursday?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
yeah I'll probably be there, I've been going to bed around 3pm till 11pm lately so I can be out till about 3ish.

if you want silfa I could pick you up from school at 12 and go from there.

also are you guys coming up to sydney with me on sunday?

Silfa

Smash Ace
Luke, picking me up would be cool if it's not any trouble. Doesn't really take me too long to get home though.

If you're keen Bogo, I'll send you my address.

As for boost luke, I should be good to go.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
yea pm me what school you go to, I dont mind.
we'll sort stuff out for boost and rocky tomorrow.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
good job today guys, bogo still brings the **** despite not practicing.

anyways john and satra, we'll probably leave around 5 30 -6ish on sunday morning.

Silfa

Smash Ace
Satra was ****** me yesterday. His link was on fire, destroying poor donkey.

For boost, is it us 3 going? I have a small ish we could probably bring along if we can/is needed.

Throwback

Smash Lord
Jambo & I are going, but taking the plane down & not staying with you guys...we're practially Smash Snobs

edit: wait....Boost. Nvm then, jambo & I aren't going

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
a smallish what? or is that a small ish, if so whats an ish?

yeah isaac you pretty much are, I havnt seen you in ages.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Here are some of the matches Jon and I had. You'll find more matches of me getting ***** repeatedly by his Kirby. Argh, I don't know what to do against Kirby!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68N7VecWe5s Link vs DK 1/3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK2D8IkfKiI Link vs DK 2/3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj_S5NAKZRk Link vs DK 3/3

Also Luke's Fox makes me rage! :mad:

And I'm thinking of going by plane to Melbourne instead of driving. Ugh, my mind would be ****** sitting in that car for like 9 hours. :mad:

Silfa

Smash Ace
Woah, I'm pretty crap. All the edgeguards and random stuff I messed up is pretty funny.

Atleast I know what I was doing wrong now. After 6 hours of smash I think my DK turned into 'must approach. must get hit by zair' and you were just abusing that autopilot I was in. But hey, I'm making excuses :) Scabe is too good for me really.

Thinking about playing my Kirby more now, but it was probably just luck.

Anyway, luke do you want me to come over to yours or meet you somewhere tomorrow morning? I think I'm a bit out of the way going from yours to the sydney road.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
ok, so!

I havnt watched those matchs but yes silfa once hurdle you need to overcome is falling into mindlessly spamming attacks mode.

remember to think and observe and plan out your attacks.

anyways how would you get to mine or meet me somewhere? I think its much easier if I just pick you up from yours, and then your house leads onto northbourne avenue which leads us out of Canberra so its not THAT far out of the way.

basically if I didnt get you I'd still be travelling the same distance to northbourne, but then to get to you I just have to go up a little more.

also you guys dont mind pitching in for petrol do you?

Drews0

Smash Apprentice
have fun driving to crazy places you people :p,
long away-times make you cool, anyway, how is everyone? bundah just went into holidays (you know probably) so I can get sick and go on the computer now :)

Drews0

Smash Apprentice
lol silfa, you dont play in mindless attack :p, not since last time at least , ill come back and give you a confidence boost :).

are you having a prep for melbourne(?) today?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
nah I'm about to go to bed, sydney tomorrow, and then next weekend too, and the weekend after that is rocky so there probably wont be much going on,

but if your on hols and free in the mornings I can drop by and pick you up on my way home from work (jon too) and scabe will drop by and we'll have mini meets.

Drews0

Smash Apprentice
cool, im in cairns from tuesday-to tuesday next week but monday's free, good luck in sydney :p what's the comptetition next weekend?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
next weekend there is another sydney tourney -maybe- but I'll be spending time at EA's and ted's for training

Throwback

Smash Lord
only 9th luke, what happened? That's the worst ACT has ever gone at a tourney :(

At least you won doubles, woot.

I'm up for meets any day except wednesdays from now until Rocky - anyone who wants to play, hit me up!

Top Bottom