• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Act 3 Clear!!: Sonic Tournament Results & Discussion Thread

___X___

Smash Lord
Well, I tried my best.
Sorry I couldn't do better, guys.
Hey, there's always APEX.
I won't let anything slow me down.
I'll be doing a whole lot better, from now on.
^-^

Tesh

Smash Hero
weren't there like 4 of us + xaltis?

if I recall, wasnt hobo 23 supposed to be some sonic meetup and the only person to show up was trent?

Tesh

Smash Hero
Hey man, not to alarm you or anything, but a Sonic from the dark side recently stole your name.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Nah, the Sonics that rely on the dark side of the steak are the ones that time out. Darth Speedius will one day bring balance to the steak now that he has returned.

True Blue

Smash Lord
Nah, the Sonics that rely on the dark side of the steak are the ones that time out. Darth Speedius will one day bring balance to the steak now that he has returned.
Why do you reply in that color? Lol. Keep forgetting to highlight it to read it. I could never time people out. I am too aggressive. Lol. Steaks are good... I want one now... Lol. Thanks Tesh you made me hungry now... Lol

Tesh

Smash Hero
Would you, Could you,
In a box?

Would you, Could you,
vs Fox?

Would you, Could you,
in a house?

Would you, Could you,
with a mouse?
Would you, Could you,
with a goat?

Would you, Could you,
[collapse=On a boat?]
[/collapse]

You do not like it, so you say.
Try it, try it
And you may!

Satanpute

Smash Cadet
I m come back of WWS :

My result is :

9th
They was 49 entrant

ranking:

1: Deimos
2: Skelerex
3: Leon
4: Sangoten
5: Neath
5: Nives
7: Nintenpro
7: Zudenka
9: Dueler X
9: Overgamer
9: Zulu
9: Satanpuuu
13: Lifes
13: Kudemo
13: Blubolouis
13: Kick
17: Ezgon
17: Deshi
17: River
17: Aahzy
17: ThunderX
17: Ohka
17: Vanaheim
17: Sandwhale
25: Overgame
25: Aurablast
25: Tynoto
25: VVI Argerd
25: asmo
25: Picasso
25: XPX
25: SSA

I v so many friendlies and tournement match !

My tournement Matchs are on SmashTournoi now !

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
Nikefest 3.5
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=308117
July 30th, 2011
Out of 14
1st: Zero :sonic:

Edit:
@True Blue, sometimes during recording of replays the recording program can drop frames, due to the missing frames it tends to speed it up a bit. This occurs for a few reasons, most of the time it's due to the kind of recording device you use, most capture 30frames per second iirc, and brawl runs on 60fps. :) Hope this helps!

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
R.X.B.2
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=13105743#post13105743
July 30th, 2011

Doubles:
out of 7
team: Double Steak ****
3rd :toonlink:+:sonic:

Singles:
out of 20
KC24 - 7th :sonic:
Quest - 3rd :toonlink: :marth:

Edit. Ugh i need to brush up on my TL and Marth MU's haven't played anyone legit except for Quest so far who uses them made a few mistakes which counts me quite a bit. Though the stage list was just terrible. Especially when i got a jab lock infinite on NT3K on shadow moses he just gave up and almost RQ. it didn't really feel to good doing that. Also a note to anyone don't wait until 9:30 at night to grab a bite to eat especially during tourneys totally lost focus during my games with Quest. Also to ny sonic that manages to convince their TO to add hanenbow to the stage list that stage is heaven for sonic. I tanked 3 stocks vs prawn and duke with Quest we in doubles they just can't handle the weird blast zones and the fact you can spin dash everywhere. stages is too good.

Da1AndOnlySonic

Smash Journeyman
Got 1st out of 9 at the monthly ToD. We intend to get more people interested in brawl down here.

Also happy that my brawl partner/mentor RBM got second. =D

There were videos recorded, so I'll have them up soon.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
So, about APEX.
It looks like my chances of making an appearance are 80% at the moment. I have the cash more or less, but I still need to get flight tickets, figure out my hotel situation, and all of that nitty gritty.

Otherwise, I very well may be all set to go.

infomon

Smash Scientist
Do tix need to be purchased in advance? If it's the weekend before Apex and I decide to go, would that be possible? Chances are I won't know much about my January-life much before January lol.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
LasT Smash V
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=308119
July 30, 2011
Out of 27
4th, Brawlman1000, (Sonic)
5th, BSP, (Sonic)

Wow my skills have really improved I even beat Hyro lol! Haha sorry bout that BSP he placed right behind me with 5th.
I did really good, losing to Jerm's TL and JNig's Wario so I've still got some training to do.
Got 2nd in pools to Lee Martin and I think BSP got 1st in his. I think there was another Sonic player there but I don't know who he was.

Top Bottom