• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Act 3 Clear!!: Sonic Tournament Results & Discussion Thread

___X___

Smash Lord
I for sure will:) I think I'm going to new Mexico next weekend... Gonna try to take the pot!! Watch out, X is back in action for the summer!! <333

:phone:

___X___

Smash Lord
I WON'T FAIL YOU GUYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Ahem, I really wont.

I'll be doin' a buncha' money matches, as well.

Hahaa, I'm so excited!!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Went to a small tournament yesterday. 21 people I think.
Ended up losing to Paw in the winners bracket. It's pretty silly.

Fought my way through loser's, but only managed 2nd place. Went to the final game of the second set of Grand Finals though, so *shrugs*.

Tesh

Smash Hero
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paw beat Espy?

I am now the best Sonic in Texas.

Tesh

Smash Hero
But I beat Paw, and he beat you and you beat rich brown and rich brown beat m2k who beat ally

now if ally has beaten dehf....
dehf has beaten brood

which makes me an international threat.

BSP

Smash Legend

Life

Smash Hero
inb4incom tries to say something smart before looking at the details of the tourney.
:awesome:

(I actually seriously didn't think about it that time, but it's pretty funny nonetheless.)

On a pseudo-related note, can't wait for /hope3, thinking its brawl turnout will be better than SN2 so I have to actually try to break 13th. <3 my freegion. (Of course, 13th isn't high enough, I'm shooting for money. Pfft, like that'll happen.)

Tesh

Smash Hero
Good stuff Meek, only losing to the folks that placed first and 2nd. I see that batman though. EXPLAIN YOURSELF!!

Pheonix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FrostboltPhoenix
Eggz is a notable player too. Also Pikachu is a character that has never been an even mild force in SoCal, so the lack of Pikachu practice is the reason why I lost to Brick, yet beat people such as t0mmy.

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
We'd consider it, but your only "notable" win is tommy. And you lost to brick twice. How do you even lose to brick once?
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Eggz is a notable player too. Also Pikachu is a character that has never been an even mild force in SoCal, so the lack of Pikachu practice is the reason why I lost to Brick, yet beat people such as t0mmy.
What wedge said.

i suck dont lie !
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeee u do suck. 6 stock u on wifi dubz that nobody cares about. (smirk)!!! lol. jk. eggz da bes

___X___

Smash Lord
We'd consider it, but your only "notable" win is tommy. And you lost to brick twice. How do you even lose to brick once?
LOL.

And sorry, Phoenix, I don't believe in Character johns.

I have never had ANY pikachu practice, yet I beat Brick and Z.

Same goes for Lains IC's (And Lucario), Nick riddles Zamus, and so on and so forth.

OR MAYBE I'M JUST LUCKY @_____@

Tesh

Smash Hero
Good stuff Meek, only losing to the folks that placed first and 2nd. I see that batman though. EXPLAIN YOURSELF!!
LOL.

And sorry, Phoenix, I don't believe in Character johns.

I have never had ANY pikachu practice, yet I beat Brick and Z.

Same goes for Lains IC's (And Lucario), Nick riddles Zamus, and so on and so forth.

OR MAYBE I'M JUST LUCKY @_____@
Lone Star Circuit Event #2: HOBO 32
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=305441
6/18/11
out of 49
9th- Tesh :sonic: :squirtle:

Win vs Diego (2-0)
Win vs Xyro (2-0)
Win vs Solid Soul (2-1)
Win vs Paw (2-0)
Loss vs Razer (2-0)
Loss vs Trela (2-0)

I was knocked out my Razer (1st palce) and Trela (2nd place) so that makes me top 5 material. :troll:

Not sure if I should keep Squirtle next to my name, I tried to CP Trela to Brinstar (but maybe I should have gone Smashville) with Squirtle and I got 3 stocked. Only match where I didn't go Sonic.

Life

Smash Hero
Last I checked, you only put a character next to your name if you won a game with them, since the second character means "I used this too to help me win".

Top Bottom