• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Act 3 Clear!!: Sonic Tournament Results & Discussion Thread

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Boomer is my favorite of the RowdyRuff Boyz. I don't see too many Sonic ones that I like. I had one that I made that was the background on my computer.
Washu was BY FAR, my favorite character in tenchi. and as such, I am in love with your avatar.
Nor am I remotely black. I think all of us just act like it.

I dont act black at all...

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
afk @ wedge. How did you even get that mixed up in the convo?

i really dont know why most are though...its just like that. The stereotypes is just weird lool. All i know is that almost every black person mains or seconds or in some way or form uses falco. I, of course, is exempt from this.

:sonic:

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
some sonic mainers have some type of hispanic in them :/

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I didn't want to say anything; but yes, yes I do count as Hispanic, even if I am the whitest of them all.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The only one I can think of off the top of my head is Camalange.
But he died of steak cancer.

~TBS~

Smash Champion

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You should've seen me back in the day, Speed.
I was the most modest mother****er you would've ever met.

Accepting being "good" was the saddest day in my Brawl life. :(
Standards were made, expectations manifested, and through all of that, I had to finally accept the fact that, "hey...I guess I am kinda good."

Terrible feeling.

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Modesty is something that I revolve around alot. <_<;;

expectations are harsh too...but like you told me, dont worry about it, right? Play your best and if you know that you can do good and improve, you have nothing really to get upset about.

"Kinda good"? ffffffff. lol you stay doing work though.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I stay SDing a lot. :D

But yeah, just do your best, and play with a smile.
Enjoy it.

The moment it turns into a job is the moment it stops being fun. Don't let that happen.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
You should've seen me back in the day, Speed.
I was the most modest mother****er you would've ever met.

Accepting being "good" was the saddest day in my Brawl life. :(
Standards were made, expectations manifested, and through all of that, I had to finally accept the fact that, "hey...I guess I am kinda good."

Terrible feeling.
OMG I had to quote this to make sure this wasn't me typing.

No Speed, those you mentioned are good. I'm horrible. xD
Oh boy, wouldn't we all here like to just take the easy way out and say we amount to nothing?

It's alright though, I love exceeding my own expectations, and letting my dreams sore on their own.

LOL! Espy, you actually think you're good?
That's funny. the EGO is starting.

I still think I'm terrible.
N***a you are garbage. You still owe me a Steak ditto MM! >:X I'ma come to Utah sometime before the end of this year and I'ma collect my dues.

<3

You gotta tell me the tourney schedule though, I will make it if it's on a weekend, I think my mom owes me that much for changing her mind (again) at the last minute.

X doesn't have an ego, everyone else has one for him :l
This is da bess part about not having confidence in yourself. You siphon it from other people.

Which is why I need to stop being such a sad sap myself. I don't want to be a burden on anybody, and I want to be able to stand on my own two feet.

...and if I ain't standing, chances are you'll find me in a Spin Dash.

Yes~!

I had a good day today at school, sorry if you don't recognize me; it's Kinzer.

~TBS~

Smash Champion
No Speed, those you mentioned are good. I'm horrible. xD
See? Humble. You know how **** you are.

I stay SDing a lot. :D

But yeah, just do your best, and play with a smile.
Enjoy it.

The moment it turns into a job is the moment it stops being fun. Don't let that happen.
You still place well and take out top players. And this is just recently with the SD's. You'll break out of it soon.

Its not moreso that its a job to me...i just want to be the best at something for once. And i choose this duu.

LOL! Espy, you actually think you're good?
That's funny. the EGO is starting.

I still think I'm terrible.
Espy's the last person to have an ego. He just plays. Why do you think you're trash? Look at what you've done. Look at who roots for you. Look at the amount of hype you get. We all play this character differently, you aren't bad at all dude. I like how he think's he's trash yet he's doing really good. Contradicts your theory, eh KID and Wedge?

X doesn't have an ego, everyone else has one for him :l
lol...you think that...but in reality...:lick:
but yeah they do give him alot of hype and downtalk any other sonic not named espy.

This is da bess part about not having confidence in yourself. You siphon it from other people.

Which is why I need to stop being such a sad sap myself. I don't want to be a burden on anybody, and I want to be able to stand on my own two feet.

...and if I ain't standing, chances are you'll find me in a Spin Dash.

Yes~!

I had a good day today at school, sorry if you don't recognize me; it's Kinzer.
of course its kinzer. Using hype and confidence from other people works. You know that you're doing good and that you cant let the people who is cheering you on down. You start to get confidence in yourself during those moments and will be able to achieve your goals and place high. Being independent though is also good. Its all up to how you wanna live it, i guess :dizzy:

Top Bottom