• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Act 3 Clear!!: Sonic Tournament Results & Discussion Thread

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
X is going to Apex now. He hasnt played seriously in a long time though, so we'll see how he does. Thought you guys might be interested.

:phone:

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
He attends local tourneys, but not much more than that. I probably have a few replays of him on my wii if you really want. He's still really good, just doesn't play a ton.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
K it's gonna be hard to do any of that in the next couple days, but I'll see what I can do. Hopefully I can find my recording equipment.

Merry Christmas Sonics

Tesh

Smash Hero
i wouldn't expect much from apex stream, its gonna be split up between alot of games and in the end no one is going to get what they wanted.

TheAwesomefroggy

Smash Journeyman
Which ones are going?

I know of X (no ****) Supergirlkels and I think i've heard deathbysuarez is. (Kels and suarez I heard from the Atendees section of AiB.) I didn't see Espy, but I hope it's cuz he isn't active there.

Tesh

Smash Hero
KID/Wedge not going this time? They did as well as Espy/Meek in 2012 so *shrug*.

TheAwesomefroggy

Smash Journeyman
They did? Then we might have a chance! I also know you tied places with Espy at WHOBO 4.

Anyways, did they get just as hard of pools, or easier?

TheAwesomefroggy

Smash Journeyman
K, wasn't really paying attention to his match. Just wanted to see who'd win so I skipped a lot of it and barely remember what I saw lol.

Anyways, do you know of any Sonic's that'll be going?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It's still pretty bad, but don't tell the MKs that. They're a few apples short of a barrel, and I'd rather them ban YI:B over something that's actually valuable in the match up. :applejack:

TheAwesomefroggy

Smash Journeyman
Kinda figured you'd be the reason Salem has a Sonic, considering you teamed for apex, and the 4MEEK tag he has. And you both use green Sonic. :)

BTW, u goin' to Apex?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I lost to delta and leon at apex.

I was stupid and didnt play sonic on delta like i should have and I was the only one in my pool that even took a game off of leon.

But no johns. I didnt play well enough. How hard my pool was is of no consequence.

Im still better than wedge. And since wedge is better than meek, i got him too. =P

Tesh

Smash Hero
I'm better than trent and exactly as good as espy so it all evens out. im less good than cloud who is not as good as canpy or masha so __X__ is the best sonic still.

Top Bottom