• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A wonderful distraction

Rayku

Smash Lord
I support a restriction of brightpowder, or anything that relies heavily on luck. Haxekiss is okay, solely because it's hard to pull off.

Also, I remedied my Garchomp weakness

The9litch

Smash Apprentice
I support a restriction of brightpowder, or anything that relies heavily on luck. Haxekiss is okay, solely because it's hard to pull off.

Also, I remedied my Garchomp weakness
Haxkiss hard to pull off?...lmao, nub =P. I support Brightpowder I would like to think I of all people made Haxchomp famous, before anyone else I was using a Sub,SD,DC,EQ Chomp with brightpowder under a SS. I mightve not told people about it but since I started shoddy that was my ticket to a win, I have battle logs as proof but too bad they have no date =[.

P.S. I vote for Togekiss and Breloom UBER for this tourney, cheap haxxorz pogeymanz lmao

ss118

Smash Master
Chill, we need bracketts, rules, times, etc. We have a date, and its fine, but I need to know who I'm playing. I'm going to be a bit busy Saturday so I may have to do mine a little earlier so you don't fall behind TOO much on schedule.

And how many are doing this? We should need around 16 for a decent tournament. Will this be double elimination, Round Robin, single elimination what? These need to be cleared up if this is to happen this week.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
only males can pass moves to eggs, tutored or not. shame on you shiri.

if this is online, will I still be breeding a poke for the winner? you guys tell me.
No. This room could use the activity so why not hold a tourney yourself? I know I'd like to have something that I could personally participate in.

lawlz, I actually forgot some of the standard clause as it's been so long since I last battled. I'm adding them in now.

Check for your name and let me know if I missed you. You will be battling the person who signed up after you.

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
You should put "Evasion Clause" instead of "Double Team is banned". What about Minimize?

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

D

Deleted member

does anyone want to use my ultimate OU team? I'm curious to see how it does.

Yannick? Jesse? Someone else?

edit:

Chill, actually, I am. Check the melee back room for M3D's post about wifi gaming. He started a site called wifiwars.com and I'm the main Pokemon guy, that and JesiahTEG who ran the gamebattles ladder. Wifiwars will be doing Pokemon ladders for wifi matches on ladders with the real DS. Hacked Pokemon are banned and I have a method to check for legality. Both me and Jesse (JesiahTEG) will be refs for it.

If you go to the forums and go to the Pokemon subforum, I have my defined standard rule-set there. I'm using it for my wifi tournament, you might as well suit it for your shoddybattle one.

edit 2: registration actually starts today, being officially January 1st. By all means, sign up and have your friends sign up. I'm trying to get as many players as possible.

edit 3: In light of sponsoring wifi play, I will continue the offer to breed a max IV pokemon of exact specification, non-hacked and taped. I would also like to give my extras away, in my research I have made many, many top-notch lv 1 bred Pokemon and I have about 2 full boxes of extras that I will never use.

Unfortunately, I cannot trade them away until I return to college, or the night January 13th, so they won't be of any use for wifi play until trained to lv 100. Still, they're potentially amazing, so if anyone wants one, by all means send me a PM.

ss118

Smash Master
So does it matter exactly when the matches are done, so long as it's by the 5th?

UmbreonMow, I'd like to see this "perfect OU team" your bragging about. Though I don't see any reason you'd give it to me over "Yannick" or "Jesse".

Edit: PM me if your intrested, lol

The9litch

Smash Apprentice
Kenji, it seems that youre my opponent first round. I was hoping that didnt happen lmao...but I'm ready for whenever you want to battle...pm me or look for me on Shoddy, sn krisangel

EDIT: Round 1 vs Kenji: I won 3-0 (very GG dude)

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
You guys already fought?

1) Arn't you supposed to wait until January 5th to battle?

2) I wanted to watch that battle... :cry:

Don't post battle logs. It shows your opponent's team, which works as an advantage for the other battlers. Maybe after the tourney you can post them.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

The9litch

Smash Apprentice
well showing the battle logs to noncompeting people should be okay, i didnt save it but if you want it W4M99 you can ask Kenji

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
Kenji, may I have the battle log? *puppy dog face*

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

D

Deleted member

Tyrantour, PM me for when u wanna battle. Can we wait till friday, cuz im outta town and i dont have my good teamz. However, if u rly need to battle before then,, ill battle without them. My name on shoddy is bresslerkid.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
darn i wish i found this thread earlier but this happened when i was at a smash tourney x3

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
So does it matter exactly when the matches are done, so long as it's by the 5th?

UmbreonMow, I'd like to see this "perfect OU team" your bragging about. Though I don't see any reason you'd give it to me over "Yannick" or "Jesse".

Edit: PM me if your intrested, lol
He will probably just let you use it and gain feedback from you. Really he just likes to help people, so just PM him and ask him about it. He's not a complete ****.

Yannick

Smash Rookie
I'm confused as to how this is scheduled for the weekend, but has started already. Oh well. Sounds fun, though. Can I join? Is this full? I'd like to try out my beastly Pikachu+Fearow combo.

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
I'm confused as to how this is scheduled for the weekend, but has started already. Oh well. Sounds fun, though. Can I join? Is this full? I'd like to try out my beastly Pikachu+Fearow combo.
Hey... Isn't that your first post in 30 months?

Anyway, I think there were currently 16 members in the tournament. If you want to join the tourney, you might have to find another person who isn't currently registered.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

D

Deleted member

2 questions. 1: Can we dothe battle on the 5th? 2: WHat happens if my opponent doesnt respond to me, cuz im gonna be away for most of the day tomarrow, and he hasnt said anything yet.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
I haven't seen my opponent on shoddy since the pairings were posted...

Hrm...
I thought this was supposed to be on the 5th so we can all log on and complete the tournament in one quick session -___-

Anyways, sorry but I can't play today cause of the final CO smash tourney. I will be on tomorrow though since that is the actual tournament date, which works out for me =P

Also Chill, it's spiritdragon, not spirtdragon. Is it really that hard XD

Rayku

Smash Lord
I have to go to work soon, so I'll need my opponent to be on later tonight in order to have our battle. Otherwise, just DQ me

The9litch

Smash Apprentice
maybe we all need to rethink this so many ppl might be busy today, anyway just pm me for my matches

ss118

Smash Master
since chill sint here, I'm going to point out what matches need to happen.

The9litch vsMysticKenji--victor-- The9litch
Coen vs Mr Game and Pichu--victor--
Terywj vs ss118--victor-- ss118
TombStone vs jigglypuff8--victor--
burntsocks vsTyranitour--victor--
spirtdragon vs Rayku--victor--
Platnum vs asob4--victor--
SonicZeroX vsWikipedia--victor--

so 9litch, you go against the winner of Coen and Mr. Game and watch's match, while i go against the winner of tombstone and jigglypuff8.

Please post if you've won/ lost your match already!

Top Bottom